Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18251

    $30?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skin87  [View Original Post]
    What's up San Diego?! I'm an out of town monger on a budget and I have to ask. Is there anything going on worth doing at these $30 spas? Please and thank you.
    Where is this place you're going for the rate? And what's the tip donation?

    Damn I miss those days.

  2. #18250

    7 Spa Awesome

    I just went to 7 Spa, seems they are getting more and more awesome talent. I went last night and met Lucy, while I was there I saw another two beautiful women. It's a little bit of a drive but way worth it. Lucy is really pretty with some really nice tata's, maybe C cups and felt natural. Provides almost everything on the menu. Young, friendly and had a sense of humor really had a great time. Apparently she is leaving in a couple of days and very worth the drive.

  3. #18249
    Shill for super spa


    Posts: 66

    Kari at Serenity

    It's definitely refreshing to have other flavors at an AMP. Kari kinda reminds me of the girls at Heavenly Hands except a better menu. For those that remember HH they had a nice variety of ethnicities but strictly HJ's for the most part. They expected a premium house and tip for just an HJ from a pretty girl, but they all spoke English and were charming.

    Kari reminds me of the girls at HH except with more options and more reasonable rates. I think we've been spoiled by the Asian talent so many have been reporting on this forum. She's not at their level, that's for sure, but if you were a fan of HH and always wished you could get more, Kari is the ticket.

  4. #18248

    Flanders

    Start with Flanders on Mesa Ridge ct then maybe CHP on Lusk.

    Or just drive down to Claremont in a few miles away and go visit 108 do you have a lot of choices up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyWell666  [View Original Post]
    Any AMP recommendations / ATFs in the Sorrento valley / Mira Mesa area?

    Looking for 1 hr FS + BBBJ. Ideally young, spinner body type (the smaller the better). Rimming is a major plus.

    Was a VIP regular and haven't decided to pull the trigger on NLBC. Decided to look for something closer to my area first.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #18247

    Sorrento Valley / Mira Mesa Area

    Any AMP recommendations / ATFs in the Sorrento valley / Mira Mesa area?

    Looking for 1 hr FS + BBBJ. Ideally young, spinner body type (the smaller the better). Rimming is a major plus.

    Was a VIP regular and haven't decided to pull the trigger on NLBC. Decided to look for something closer to my area first.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #18246

    Good time at NLBC

    Visiting from Florida here and decided to stop in this spot. Didn't call. Just showed up and was greeted by a petite thing. Very GFE. Nice BBBJ and cfs. Multiple positions also. I'm kicking myself for not getting her name. Originally I tried to go to 108 but the MMS was telling me Eva wasn't available until later. Can anyone recommend a place that I should visit while here? Maybe I'll try 108 again but it seems to be very busy. Great talent here in SD so far!

  7. #18245

    Serenity is still finding their groove

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Ukrainian women are hot! But man there's so many mixed reviews about this place and now discussions of one of their top girls taking / stealing money from their regulars?
    Remember when 108/ Ocean also had many mixed reviews? AMPs that have a manager / MMS or owner that speak English have an advantage over the AMPs that don't. VIP and 108 are perfect examples. It was when Mimi started becoming more present at her spa that it really took off, then she was able to bring in the juicy talent. Imagine having this talent in a discreet location and upscale atmosphere like Serenity?

    Concerning the reported theft. . . Serenity has a basket in each of their rooms for their customers to place their clothes and personal items. Easily carried to the shower, not easily shuffled through if theft was in mind and for the girls protection, harder to use cameras. Also, anyone leaving that much cash unattended with strangers is a fool.

    Lastly, the Ukrainian girl Kari is hot!

  8. #18244

    Serenity, Kari

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    I took one for the team. Will be writing it up in "FS Spas in San Diego" shortly.
    I TOFTT when she arrived. Kari looks early to mid twenties, about 5'7", blonde hair with purple highlights, maybe 100 pounds, natural B's bordering on C's, fun friendly personality. Can't comment on her massage skills as she seemed eager to get right down to business. Mamasan already informed her that I'm a good customer so no discussion of tip.

    We help each other undress though slipping off her dress took me about 3 seconds. I have some friends from Ukraine and know some guys helping them fight the Ruskies, but try to steer away from that topic. Maybe that's why we seemed to connect and she pretty much allowed me to have my way with her, though I did send subtle signals before going into deeper waters.

    The attached selfie pics are what she sent me, though I think she's much prettier in person. In short, those looking for different flavors at an AMP will be pleasantly surprised with Kari, but she's definitely a YMMV personality. Also, still one of the nicest AMPs in San Diego.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4B26A72C-9D83-4AB4-A9B4-4617C57DA4AE.jpg‎  

  9. #18243
    What's up San Diego?! I'm an out of town monger on a budget and I have to ask. Is there anything going on worth doing at these $30 spas? Please and thank you.

  10. #18242

    Revenge post

    Thanks for posting exactly what I thought when I saw those posts. It was obvious to me, but clearly influenced a few. Suk was a one and done for me, but still a nice enough lady. The story is this guy thought because he'd seen Suk a few times he was expecting some special services that Suk wasn't going for at any price. Hence the revenge post and a new account to reinforce his initial revenge post.

    The Ukrainian girl is the real deal, but is more selective about what services she's willing to provide than most Asian working girls. Cute, thin, all natural, perfect English with a slight accent. She seemed to like me so it made my session very satisfying. Yeah baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    There was another post from a guy saying she took $200 from him. This account has also been banned and only had one post. It's probably the same dude with a new handle. But yes, the whole thing is very strange. No doubt she did something to piss him off, and this is how he's trying to enact his revenge. I have no interest in going to this place anyway, but the absurdity of his obvious shilling to a 180 degree reversal claim of theft caught my eye. It's still a no for me, but I am curious if they really have a Ukrainian, of all things, working there.

    Mr MuffMan.

  11. #18241
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    There was another post from a guy saying she took $200 from him. This account has also been banned and only had one post. It's probably the same dude with a new handle. But yes, the whole thing is very strange. No doubt she did something to piss him off, and this is how he's trying to enact his revenge. I have no interest in going to this place anyway, but the absurdity of his obvious shilling to a 180 degree reversal claim of theft caught my eye. It's still a no for me, but I am curious if they really have a Ukrainian, of all things, working there.

    Mr MuffMan.
    I took one for the team. Will be writing it up in "FS Spas in San Diego" shortly.

  12. #18240
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKing  [View Original Post]
    She got 200 from mine. Avoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    I may TOFTT here. That dude saying he had a hundred bucks stolen is now banned, and was an obvious weird shill account anyway. IDK what happened there for him to go from only going to Serenity to getting ripped off, but the whole thing sounds strange. A white girl at an AMP is so unusual I may take the risk and see. I've been to Serenity once before and I had a positive experience so I'd be willing to try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Definitely strange. Yeah I thought about that too, but why would a shill all of a sudden write a negative post. Usually when I see something negative written about a reputable spa it's because the girls refused a service and the guy is pissed. There are also mixed reviews from reputable members on here that worries me about this spot.

    Yes, a white / Caucasian provider at an Asian spa is unheard of so it'll be nice to see.

    Looking forward to your report, bro!
    There was another post from a guy saying she took $200 from him. This account has also been banned and only had one post. It's probably the same dude with a new handle. But yes, the whole thing is very strange. No doubt she did something to piss him off, and this is how he's trying to enact his revenge. I have no interest in going to this place anyway, but the absurdity of his obvious shilling to a 180 degree reversal claim of theft caught my eye. It's still a no for me, but I am curious if they really have a Ukrainian, of all things, working there.

    Mr MuffMan.

  13. #18239
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks King. Too bad that VIP and Mina are no longer available.

    New Life seems to have some mixed reviews.
    Yes, I definitely miss not having Mina and VIP. I was hoping to celebrate my birthday month with her, Daisy and KiKi.

    We are fortunate though with all the talents in San Diego.

  14. #18238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Fine Touch

    If you are referring to place in IB, then I have been there several times in the past.

    This is a FS spa, NO BBBJ back then not sure now, HF was. 6 and $. 2 for donation, the girls were mid 30's and most were 6-7 on looks.

    Jenny was nice spinner and Pepsi very GFE back last year.

    Hope this help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcantel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to this place yet? Says new and Latinas available. Little far from me, so I'd like to know if its worth the trip. Any info would be appreciated. Pm me if you have been there. Tia.

  15. #18237
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    I may TOFTT here. That dude saying he had a hundred bucks stolen is now banned, and was an obvious weird shill account anyway. IDK what happened there for him to go from only going to Serenity to getting ripped off, but the whole thing sounds strange. A white girl at an AMP is so unusual I may take the risk and see. I've been to Serenity once before and I had a positive experience so I'd be willing to try again.
    Definitely strange. Yeah I thought about that too, but why would a shill all of a sudden write a negative post. Usually when I see something negative written about a reputable spa it's because the girls refused a service and the guy is pissed. There are also mixed reviews from reputable members on here that worries me about this spot.

    Yes, a white / Caucasian provider at an Asian spa is unheard of so it'll be nice to see.

    Looking forward to your report, bro!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape