Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 33447
-
04-15-22 19:58 #23517Senior Member

Posts: 172Stevie and uncle
He wasn't the greatest guy to deal with.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 19:01 #23516Senior Member

Posts: 919He's being charged with promoting prostitution. Don't be surprised if a human trafficking charge is placed on him.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 17:47 #23515Senior Member

Posts: 353His site shows Friday Mariah is available.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
He still shows as on vacation.
Do not go see any of his girls right now until you can verify he is out and not being watched.
I can almost guarantee a trip to jail if he is still on vacation.
-
04-15-22 17:00 #23514Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 17This is so bad
Definitely not a favorite of mine, but I'm sick that this happened to him. I'm a live and let live type of girl, I just chose not to be friends with him but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Unfortunately my post about him is one of the most recent, which looks like suspicious timing, but I'm very much in the libertarian camp and I have lived by rule that snitches get stitches since I was a child. I really don't see him as a pimp, just a coordinator, so I am hoping he has a good lawyer and his visit ends without any lasting repercussions to him or his family. Or any of the ladies and gentlemen he associated with.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 14:19 #23513Banned Member

Posts: 5352Steve Of EE
For you guys that have been using Stevee at EE he is on Vacation with his uncle in Kenton County. They mostly likely have his phone. As everyone knows he was never a favorite of mine but hate seeing this happen. Be safe.
-
04-15-22 12:53 #23512Banned Member

Posts: 5352I have seen her several times before I went to Florida. Great girl an as it been said before she loves to fuck. Her old number I had no lingered worked then this morning she reached out to me. Guess I have to find a time we can play since she is close to me.
Originally Posted by Taco2
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 12:09 #23511Senior Member

Posts: 63Bummer
I am super bummed out. I've trie more than a couple of times to get in contact with her. She is exactly my type. This month anyways. I hoping it's just because she is being bombarded by dick stemming from the recent reviews. I haven't even gotten an f you.
Originally Posted by BigCat44
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 11:45 #23510Senior Member

Posts: 138Alexa
Yea. I know. Never pay deposit. Never have and never will. But she wasn't asking for deposit for incall when texting. Did see 25 deposit in ad. But think that was outcall. Biggest warning for me is no one has seen her.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 11:31 #23509Senior Member

Posts: 451Read Recent Reviews!
Jane has turned into a cash-and-dasher!
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 09:47 #23508Senior Member

Posts: 148Jane
2 different times made the trip up north only to get stood up last minute. Usually one strike and done with me but thought I'd try again based on reviews from last year. Sounds like I didn't miss much.
Originally Posted by Dyna69
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 09:07 #23507Banned Member

Posts: 5352If I read it right it says women only not cheap. Just the fact it's Sharonville is a no go.
Originally Posted by EdwardMeer
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 08:22 #23506Banned Member

Posts: 1056Not exactly
She only wants a deposit if you want to see her outside of her normal 9 am - 10 pm hours. I've seen plenty of girls in Sharonville through the years with no problems.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 00:20 #23505Regular Member

Posts: 1Information
Any information on these three? I know Sharonville is usually a red flag from get go.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...147/7402620078
-
04-14-22 22:12 #23504Banned Member

Posts: 53522 reason I would pass. First she is in Sharonville second is requires a deposit never pay a deposit or upfront.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 22:09 #23503Senior Member

Posts: 138Alexa
Been texting this one with some interest that has ad on Tryst. But can't find any reviews. Communications decent. Reasonable donation. Sent a few decent pics that seemed real. Sville incall.
Anyone actually seen her? I'm not ready to TOFTT on this.
https://tryst.link/escort/alexa-luv#photos.











Reply With Quote





