Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11680

    3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno502  [View Original Post]
    What time were you there? I stopped by about 5:30 and the door was locked.
    I think I was there around 3 or maybe a little before. I think DeeDee was the only one there.

  2. #11679

    Sun on Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Today I decided to go down to suns for the first time and I ended up seeing DeeDee.
    loved her 4 inch nipples I'll definitely repeat. Be safe all!
    What time were you there? I stopped by about 5:30 and the door was locked.

  3. #11678

    Dee dee sun

    Today I decided to go down to suns for the first time and I ended up seeing DeeDee. Awesome time started with a table shower which made me a little nervous when she was cleaning my ass any minute thought I was going to have to tellcher to stop she came close but thought she was going to try and give me a prostate massag glad she didn't. Then into the room which I said no need for a massage and got right into it. She kissed me all over payed alot of attention to my nipples and then to CBJ then into 69 afraid I was going to blow my gasket then laid her down and finished daty which she came hard then straight into Mish till I blew an excellent time. She has a great sense of humor and we laughed alot, but not sure what happened to joy I didn't quite understand but thought she said she was picky or something like that. Anyway a great time and absolutely loved her 4 inch nipples I'll definitely repeat. Be safe all!

  4. #11677
    Shill for Relaxation Station, ignore all posts


    Posts: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyGRoger81  [View Original Post]
    Is there a place with an American girl for massage with HE?
    Relaxation Station or Churchill.

  5. #11676

    That won't change

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    They can start offering FS! I would visit them more often if they did!

    I know you've done your part in explaining to both Judy and Eva that just a HJ is equivalent to the full offering in the eyes of uncle LEO but they won't budge so not busting your nutts LOL.

    BTW, thanks for your contributions over the years. I used to think you were full of shit until I took your advice on Fefe, been a loyal believer since. I see posts from you and although I would like to see the girls, some times I want to see my dick in a girl more. Hence if they offered FS, your heads up notification would end up getting higher priority. Just let Judy and Eva know that the competition is improving and they are losing business to the Bebe's and Joy's on the other side of the river, and the competition is getting better! Hopefully they'll change their minds!
    Trust me there. She knows they offer more across the river. Listen she owned a high end massage business in Manhattan on 38st a few years ago. That kind of service in not in her way of thinking and she has seen some of her friends in the business get busted for doing it. In the long run it's not worth it and I agree on this one. To dangerous health wise and legally. I personally don't do FS I think a good BJ is better.

  6. #11675

    Visiting KY this week

    Is there a place with an American girl for massage with HE?

  7. #11674
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Well I've tooted the horn about the new girls at Eva, now time to update island breeze. Both understand that asking too much for tips means no return business. The high priced girls are gone gone gone. These two are young and I think beautiful. But the best part is the service and lower tips.
    This is a recent change? My last visit was two weeks ago. Good time but prices out of control, I wasn't going back. I haven't even seen Judy there the past few weeks, maybe just bad timing. But I generally like the place so I'll give it another try. Appreciate the update!

  8. #11673

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc4024  [View Original Post]
    Did you already forget about Joy? (whom I still haven't seen) Also third girl working there I think is named Yuko. Thick, probably early 30's. Gave a lot of attention to my rear in the table shower getting it clean, then did some things there with her tongue in the room I'd never had done before.

    I think most would be happy with her.
    Is Joy still there? I figured Dee Dee took her place and she moved on. Anyone know?

  9. #11672

    Damm man

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc4024  [View Original Post]
    Did you already forget about Joy? (whom I still haven't seen) Also third girl working there I think is named Yuko. Thick, probably early 30's. Gave a lot of attention to my rear in the table shower getting it clean, then did some things there with her tongue in the room I'd never had done before.

    I think most would be happy with her.
    Damn man thanks I love these kind of reviews so I'd say it's safe to say anyone of them girls at suns will be worth seeing. Going to go tomorrow. Anyone know who is replacing bebe at empire?

  10. #11671

    Or.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Well I've tooted the horn about the new girls at Eva, now time to update island breeze. Both understand that asking too much for tips means no return business. The high priced girls are gone gone gone. These two are young and I think beautiful. But the best part is the service and lower tips.
    They can start offering FS! I would visit them more often if they did!

    I know you've done your part in explaining to both Judy and Eva that just a HJ is equivalent to the full offering in the eyes of uncle LEO but they won't budge so not busting your nutts LOL.

    BTW, thanks for your contributions over the years. I used to think you were full of shit until I took your advice on Fefe, been a loyal believer since. I see posts from you and although I would like to see the girls, some times I want to see my dick in a girl more. Hence if they offered FS, your heads up notification would end up getting higher priority. Just let Judy and Eva know that the competition is improving and they are losing business to the Bebe's and Joy's on the other side of the river, and the competition is getting better! Hopefully they'll change their minds!

  11. #11670

    Island breeze

    Well I've tooted the horn about the new girls at Eva, now time to update island breeze. Both understand that asking too much for tips means no return business. The high priced girls are gone gone gone. These two are young and I think beautiful. But the best part is the service and lower tips.

  12. #11669
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreamer  [View Original Post]
    Stoped by yesterday to check Dee Dee and as I was pulling in I seen 2 guys walking in together, I'm bratty damn sure there's not three girls working and maybe only one and mama. I kinda thought it was odd that you and a buddy go to a MP together, not some I would do but that's just me.
    Did you already forget about Joy? (whom I still haven't seen) Also third girl working there I think is named Yuko. Thick, probably early 30's. Gave a lot of attention to my rear in the table shower getting it clean, then did some things there with her tongue in the room I'd never had done before.

    I think most would be happy with her.

  13. #11668

    Teaser

    I'm looking for a woman who tease your boys throughout the session? PM if necessary.

  14. #11667

    Tiffany

    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-tiffa...uisville-87469

  15. #11666

    Bebe

    I saw Bebe a couple months back. There wasn't anything significant to add that hasn't already been said, but she did make me lmao. I still dress like I only shop at Foot Locker despite my age. I'm getting dressed and I'm putting on my Jordan gear from head to toe and she says "You look-a like-a Hip Hop YO YO YO." I almost spit up my free water everywhere!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape