Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 30316
-
04-16-22 07:53 #17281Banned Member

Posts: 905Anyone saw her
https://www.shesfreaky.com/video/cee...ms-619662.html she use to post as the back door queen I guess she meet a back door king LOL bc she stop saying that. Has anyone saw her got any info I tried to add a pic off ad it said invalid files.
-
04-16-22 00:32 #17280Senior Member

Posts: 41Best BBBJCIM you've had?
Pretty new to this site. Trying to get some good reviews for this specific service. That's probably all I'll have the nerve for, for a while anyway.
-
04-15-22 22:15 #17279Regular Member

Posts: 9Any good?
How was the dream here? Any good?
Originally Posted by EasyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 22:06 #17278Senior Member

Posts: 228Back posting
Noticed that she is posting, I would guess she needs money to pay her lawyer's bill?
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 18:20 #17277Senior Member

Posts: 1205She's sexy. Any signs of demons?
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 17:07 #17276Senior Member

Posts: 949Meadow
I saw her once. Her hair was black when I saw her but she is the girl in the pics. Her ad says that she is 46 which is probably right. My service with her was covered but I was satisfied. She told me that she was half Cherokee.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 15:50 #17275Senior Member

Posts: 687Meadow
There's a female in Meck county that looks an awful lot like Meadow. I've never met her so can't say for sure. Can anyone confirm?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/878932557691
-
04-15-22 14:09 #17274Senior Member

Posts: 408Miss Karen
Yes. I've seen her multiple times when my BDSM side kicks in.
Originally Posted by Someone007
[View Original Post]
PM me.
-
04-15-22 10:09 #17273Regular Member

Posts: 8Big Tits
New to this site, can anyone link their favorite huge tit / chubby providers? Thanks.
-
04-15-22 09:52 #17272Regular Member

Posts: 8Big tits?
Any links for large natural tit providers? Chubby is ok.
-
04-15-22 08:20 #17271Senior Member

Posts: 949Young Nikki
I agree, she does need to lose some weight. When I saw her, I found her to be very friendly. Has a great attitude. I could be wrong, but I got the impression that she's only doing this part-time. It was very easy for me to get her wet. If you pay for a QV, she will let you stay for a hh if she's into you. She does have a plan for her future. I wish her the best.
Originally Posted by Iconic1
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 06:58 #17270Senior Member

Posts: 1205Very well said.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 01:29 #17269Senior Member

Posts: 41Definitely fake
I actually went out with Alyson a few years back. She's a bartender, and alcoholic, but definitely isn't a "provider".
Originally Posted by CltFreak1
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 00:15 #17268Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm supposed to see her Saturday, but after finding the comments on here, I think I might pass. Calls herself Bree. Tried to get me to send her a $75 deposit through CashApp.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 00:05 #17267Senior Member

Posts: 41Didn't work for me
I'm also trying to search for info on her. Have something lined up Saturday. Searched 5 Star, got nothing but the comment in this thread.
Originally Posted by Hickory24
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





