Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8921
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about making contact, but wanted to see if anyone had any intel. Searched, but did not see any information.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-9963afb89f5f
    I chatted her up. Wants 700 ppm, seemed pretty firm. I countered with 5 and she declined. But YMMV.

  2. #8920

    Scarlett

    Thinking about making contact, but wanted to see if anyone had any intel. Searched, but did not see any information.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-9963afb89f5f

  3. #8919
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    Hope this link works, she flaked on me for asking to send one selfie. I think she is real, but just wanted to make sure. Asked for 800, but agreed for 300. Asked her to send a selfie with holding finger's, sent some random pics and then got offended and asked for 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fc0cbdf72ed5
    She is real, new profile.

    Question is. Do you really want to meet someone who's going bare with a bunch of folks?

  4. #8918
    [Deleted by Admin].

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #8917

    PrettyLady

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    Hope this link works, she flaked on me for asking to send one selfie. I think she is real, but just wanted to make sure. Asked for 800, but agreed for 300. Asked her to send a selfie with holding finger's, sent some random pics and then got offended and asked for 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fc0cbdf72ed5
    She is real and high mileage and reviewed here and Baltimore board before. Just wait for a month and ping her saying you want to meet her.

  6. #8916

    PrettyLady flaked out on me

    Hope this link works, she flaked on me for asking to send one selfie. I think she is real, but just wanted to make sure. Asked for 800, but agreed for 300. Asked her to send a selfie with holding finger's, sent some random pics and then got offended and asked for 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fc0cbdf72ed5

  7. #8915
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    No, the Catalina I met was blond, tall (5'7).
    Now she wants 500 an hour. LOL.

  8. #8914

    Andria

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-d5d44888bfae

    Contact was easy, wants $800, was nice enough to communicate with, just not realistic for the area.

  9. #8913

    Gabriela92 x


  10. #8912

    Any intel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-0e70f5b03c8a

    She hit me up, went to text, seems chill and dtf, no money discussed. Agreed to meet. I don't know tho, the alt-goth look, and the commentary on her profile all makes me wonder. Looks good shape in a private picture shared. I am thinking every once in a while a cheap fuck can't hurt, if she isn't asking any. But at same time, didn't like the last M. E chick I did for almost free.

  11. #8911
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Is this one the Catalina you met?
    No, the Catalina I met was blond, tall (5'7).

  12. #8910

    Miyuki

    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have prior experience with this one? Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-4cdb3fb406ed
    Intimacy only with guys close to her age, and an arm an a leg for platonic. Pass.

  13. #8909
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    These two are legit. Good if you like a little meat on the bone:

    Tarsis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-f5282598e477

    Met her for M&G, and then immediately went to hotel. Allowance was not discussed until after. Chubby but fun. I gave her 300 for her time, but did not repeat.

    Catalina.

    (no link since she blocked me).

    Picked her up at her apartment. Was planning in taking her to dinner, but I asked her if we could go straight to the hotel. She said OK. Went a couple of rounds with her. She is really 21, cute face, but also chubby. She is also all the way in Manassas and does not drive. Allowance was not discussed until after. I gave her 300 for her time, but did not repeat.
    Is this one the Catalina you met?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF04D02F-43B9-4954-A5DC-14E4EA97501D.jpg‎  

  14. #8908

    Em000

    Em000 Southern Maryland 21 year old white girl.

    Can't share profile since I blocked her suspecting scam after first interaction through text, but she is legit and I did meet her. Looks like photos, slightly thick but young and hot. Long story short, gave her gas money for driving up from St. Mary's, had lunch, then parted ways. She wanted full allowance for M&G, said nope only after hanging out, she had no plans for it, almost begged for more, so gave another Jackson to cover for parking expenses and sent off. Never heard back.

  15. #8907

    A couple of options

    These two are legit. Good if you like a little meat on the bone:

    Tarsis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-f5282598e477

    Met her for M&G, and then immediately went to hotel. Allowance was not discussed until after. Chubby but fun. I gave her 300 for her time, but did not repeat.

    Catalina.

    (no link since she blocked me).

    Picked her up at her apartment. Was planning in taking her to dinner, but I asked her if we could go straight to the hotel. She said OK. Went a couple of rounds with her. She is really 21, cute face, but also chubby. She is also all the way in Manassas and does not drive. Allowance was not discussed until after. I gave her 300 for her time, but did not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape