Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 877 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 927 977 1377 1877 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17670

    Secret provider review board

    Quote Originally Posted by MBBolt  [View Original Post]
    Breanna Breeze experience: I had scheduled an incall with Breanna after screening. However, last minute right before, she messages me that she is cancelling due to lack of appointments other than me. We proceed to make an appointment a few weeks after. I end up with a sore throat in the meantime and possible COVID right before. She responds that " its a convenient excuse for me to cancel." I respond with "well if you want to see me with a sore throat, I am OK keeping my appointment ". She cancels and responds" I will have to pay a 50% deposit to cancel". I respond " I understand". I have no intention of rescheduling anyway.

    Then I get messages from two of my regulars that I have been blacklisted on their secret provider " review board " due to me being " violent". She lied out her teeth about a supposed encounter we never had. Both providers stated the same thing so it must be true. Be careful with this sort of psychotic and pathologic liar.

    https://tryst.link/escort/breanna-breeze
    Need a link for this one.

  2. #17669

    Fake Asian update

    Airport Blvd.

    Young, friendly, butterball with c section scar. 100 qv. Still better than any of the local junkies.

    Hollyridge.

    Mandy is gone. Haven't tried new girl.

    Miami.

    Young, spinner. Good value.

    Cary. G.

    Young, spinner. Good value. Little rushed.

  3. #17668

    Breanna EROS / TRYST

    Breanna Breeze experience: I had scheduled an incall with Breanna after screening. However, last minute right before, she messages me that she is cancelling due to lack of appointments other than me. We proceed to make an appointment a few weeks after. I end up with a sore throat in the meantime and possible COVID right before. She responds that " its a convenient excuse for me to cancel." I respond with "well if you want to see me with a sore throat, I am OK keeping my appointment ". She cancels and responds" I will have to pay a 50% deposit to cancel". I respond " I understand". I have no intention of rescheduling anyway.

    Then I get messages from two of my regulars that I have been blacklisted on their secret provider " review board " due to me being " violent". She lied out her teeth about a supposed encounter we never had. Both providers stated the same thing so it must be true. Be careful with this sort of psychotic and pathologic liar.

    https://tryst.link/escort/breanna-breeze

  4. #17667
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    She don't advertise. I don't have her permission to give out her info. But there are some senior here that do. They can surely hook you up.
    Sorry to pile on but I would like her contact info too. She sounds great.

  5. #17666

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    She don't advertise. I don't have her permission to give out her info. But there are some senior here that do. They can surely hook you up.
    I would like her contact info. Please PM me.

  6. #17665

    Secret Contact

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #17664
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Nice.

    Anybody have a link?
    She don't advertise. I don't have her permission to give out her info. But there are some senior here that do. They can surely hook you up.

  8. #17663
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely recommended. She showers and very clean. Head game is on point. Japanese accent is a bonus when hitting it. She can definitely cum multiple times. A few seconds break for her in between session. She there to please for sure but again YMMV depending on who you are. Will repeat if I'm in the neighborhood.
    I agree, Noa was very accommodating. And I mean very! I scheduled a hhr but was in there for about 1 hr and 15 minutes. We talked a while before getting comfortable and she showered while I was in the room. I enjoyed her sensitivity and multiple O's. A few breaks and laughs made me feel like I knew her for years. If she likes you you're in luck and may even get a special accommodation she told me not to share.

  9. #17662

    Re: Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely recommended. She showers and very clean. Head game is on point. Japanese accent is a bonus when hitting it. She can definitely cum multiple times. A few seconds break for her in between session. She there to please for sure but again YMMV depending on who you are. Will repeat if I'm in the neighborhood.
    Nice.

    Anybody have a link?

  10. #17661

    Noa

    Definitely recommended. She showers and very clean. Head game is on point. Japanese accent is a bonus when hitting it. She can definitely cum multiple times. A few seconds break for her in between session. She there to please for sure but again YMMV depending on who you are. Will repeat if I'm in the neighborhood.

  11. #17660

    Waste of time.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/034710545683

    Sketchy comms for about an hour finally get the location then ghosted in the parking lot. I should have known better.

  12. #17659

    Nyla

    I saw her this morning on my way to work. Very beautiful. Very easy going. Worth the visit. Awesome ass. Smooth skin. I'll definitely repeat. 1. 5 for the hh. Non rushed.

  13. #17658

    Henderson Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "Baby" has been taking her game to Henderson. Any info?
    What makes you say that. Does she have a post? Just wondering where you got the intel. Thanks,

  14. #17657

    Cece

    I got a lot of PMs asking about this one. Yes, she's young and the pics are real. She was on Capital when I saw her. Very open and responsive to texts. Just contact her directly for rates if she is still around. She wasn't sure how long she would be here.

  15. #17656

    I fight the law and the law won??

    Looks like "Baby" has been taking her game to Henderson. Any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape