Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 536 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 1036 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 17731
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9706
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    I literally just saw this girl I'm my dreams this morning for a qv and ohhhhhh was it fire. Super chill great personality. Made me feel comfortable which is good because every time I see a provider I never saw before I get super nervous but she fixed that right up. Head was on point. Looks like pics better in person in my opinion. That ass is over the top LOL I didn't want to leave that mf. I only did doggystyle but I'm most definitely going back for more. So you got to fight me for her lmao. But yea dude. She's real and really good at what she does in my opinion especially when compared to the other listcrawler chick's. Pull that trigger dog trust me.
    I wish I could get into fat girls like some others on here, ugh. But I just can't get past that!!

  2. #9705
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    But no bbj. That's kind of a downer though. What were damages?
    320 and that includes that why I'm sorry but covered BJ's don't cut it with me and I understand there are so many diseases out there but I'm clean and personally if they're going to do a covered BJ don't do me any favors that's the way I roll.

  3. #9704
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    LOL yea it's all good. I'm trying to go back asap.
    But no bbj. That's kind of a downer though. What were damages?

  4. #9703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    And how was it? Review? Appearance? Services? Damages?

    Edit... disregard. Sorry. Hadn't read down farther yet. Thanks!
    LOL yea it's all good. I'm trying to go back asap.

  5. #9702
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    I do kinda recall the gun pics. Made me cautious for a long time along with her looking too good to be true. Either way I didn't get robbed and can't really see her doing that type shit. I literally just saw her like a half hour ago.
    And how was it? Review? Appearance? Services? Damages?

    Edit... disregard. Sorry. Hadn't read down farther yet. Thanks!

  6. #9701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her personally.

    I was going to a few months ago.

    Then in the pic gallery several pictures of some guy with several guns appeared.

    Others may recall this as well.
    I do kinda recall the gun pics. Made me cautious for a long time along with her looking too good to be true. Either way I didn't get robbed and can't really see her doing that type shit. I literally just saw her like a half hour ago.

  7. #9700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of spending time with this one? Regular posts on most of the standard sites with different pictures that are 100% the same girl and comments on LC are all positive with some recognized names posting. That said, I'm always cautious when meeting anyone from LC the first time. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....louis/79689508
    I literally just saw this girl I'm my dreams this morning for a qv and ohhhhhh was it fire. Super chill great personality. Made me feel comfortable which is good because every time I see a provider I never saw before I get super nervous but she fixed that right up. Head was on point. Looks like pics better in person in my opinion. That ass is over the top LOL I didn't want to leave that mf. I only did doggystyle but I'm most definitely going back for more. So you got to fight me for her lmao. But yea dude. She's real and really good at what she does in my opinion especially when compared to the other listcrawler chick's. Pull that trigger dog trust me.

  8. #9699
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of spending time with this one? Regular posts on most of the standard sites with different pictures that are 100% the same girl and comments on LC are all positive with some recognized names posting. That said, I'm always cautious when meeting anyone from LC the first time. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....louis/79689508
    I have never seen her personally.

    I was going to a few months ago.

    Then in the pic gallery several pictures of some guy with several guns appeared.

    Others may recall this as well.

  9. #9698

    Passion on LC. Need intel

    Has anyone had the pleasure of spending time with this one? Regular posts on most of the standard sites with different pictures that are 100% the same girl and comments on LC are all positive with some recognized names posting. That said, I'm always cautious when meeting anyone from LC the first time. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....louis/79689508

  10. #9697

    Probably should

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Rename this place to STL Vixens reports please.
    To be fair, the group does have 7-8 of he hottest girls in the area Period. Several are very popular and you remember them when you're gone. That's the whole point of the reviews right? I do see that Parker and Destiny get reviews a lot but it's honestly because they are just better.

  11. #9696
    Rename this place to STL Vixens reports please.

  12. #9695

    Also agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyWrbcks  [View Original Post]
    Just getting back from a terrific encounter with Destiny. First time seeing her, and I was super pleased at how our session went. Nice incall in convenient location. I knew right off the bat that I was in for a great time. She had me right at the edge of the big fun for a majority of the hour, and I am grateful that she took the opportunity to slow things down and toy with me for the remainder of hour time rather than finish me off quickly.

    On top of that, our personalities clicked, so much conversation and laughter throughout our time. Super cool lady, and I look forward to seeing her again!
    She's simply one of the best! Her attitude her demeanor it all screams fun! She actually seems like she wants you there and that she enjoys what she does, that is hard to beat. Her 4 hands with Parker is one of the best out there. They have great chemistry I believe they have 4 hands coming up on the 26th I can't wait to get in on that again. Destiny is absolutely worth every penny and now you can easily book her through the Vixens website, even though she's always been one of the easiest providers to get a hold of.

  13. #9694
    Shill for Destiny Ignore my posts


    Posts: 3

    Destiny agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyWrbcks  [View Original Post]
    Just getting back from a terrific encounter with Destiny. First time seeing her, and I was super pleased at how our session went. Nice incall in convenient location. I knew right off the bat that I was in for a great time. She had me right at the edge of the big fun for a majority of the hour, and I am grateful that she took the opportunity to slow things down and toy with me for the remainder of hour time rather than finish me off quickly.

    On top of that, our personalities clicked, so much conversation and laughter throughout our time. Super cool lady, and I look forward to seeing her again!
    Very pleased to see these more detailed reviews about Destiny other than she's great. What your describing is exactly how she had me. It was enchanting almost. It's not just about being a pretty face but are they good at what they do and she is Exceptional! Also her version of GFE is what we all are looking for!

  14. #9693

    Destiny

    Just getting back from a terrific encounter with Destiny. First time seeing her, and I was super pleased at how our session went. Nice incall in convenient location. I knew right off the bat that I was in for a great time. She had me right at the edge of the big fun for a majority of the hour, and I am grateful that she took the opportunity to slow things down and toy with me for the remainder of hour time rather than finish me off quickly.

    On top of that, our personalities clicked, so much conversation and laughter throughout our time. Super cool lady, and I look forward to seeing her again!

  15. #9692
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroxed  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    A77 is all the ladies favorite, so he probably tips more than me, but I usually do 400 each when I do a four hands with Parker and a friend. Bring 800 or more if you really want to have a pse. Money opens doors my friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape