Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 1371 1871 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 30313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17263
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    This is the Nikki he is talking about.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/806106262873
    Watch for then when they get out if the extended visit. They are usually good for a few months before drugs take over again.

  2. #17262

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see and when was she arrested? You also said Nikki was arrested? Which Nikki, where for what and when?

    As always stay safe out there and use you big head.
    This is the Nikki he is talking about.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/806106262873

  3. #17261

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    I had tried that before posting, certain words are darn near impossible to search for. Even gets harder when its a combo of words / characters like this one.

    Sadly, searching with or without quotes yields nothing useful..
    Search 5 star. No space between characters.

    I just searched this tread. It worked.

  4. #17260
    I had tried that before posting, certain words are darn near impossible to search for. Even gets harder when its a combo of words / characters like this one.

    Sadly, searching with or without quotes yields nothing useful.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hickory24  [View Original Post]
    Search this threat for 5 star. Many comments.

  5. #17259

    Jenna Blu

    Such a shame about Jenna. She got steadily worse as I saw her. Last time was back in July. She did have a nice head game and encouraged you to finish in her mouth. I'll just hold on to those memories. But those drugs. They don't lie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I see where she was arrested for armed robbery. I hope none of you guys were the victim!

  6. #17258

    Deposits

    Has anyone had a successful meeting after paying a deposit. Always seems to be a scam.

  7. #17257

    5 Star

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads but curious if anyone has seen her?

    Thanks.

    PK.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/594371203204
    Search this threat for 5 star. Many comments.

  8. #17256
    She has been mentioned and I don't think it was very good.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads but curious if anyone has seen her?

    Thanks.

    PK.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/594371203204

  9. #17255

    LKN Girl. Any intel?

    Been seeing her ads but curious if anyone has seen her?

    Thanks.

    PK.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/594371203204

  10. #17254
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see and when was she arrested? You also said Nikki was arrested? Which Nikki, where for what and when?

    As always stay safe out there and use you big head.
    Wow the big Jenna got a good charge and who is Nikki my UTR name Nikki well she just don't post ads she getting banged as much as chicks who post LOL. Well its a good thing Jenna got popped so she can get clean and get the mental help she needs and if she got lupus get the proper medication. Hopefully she stay clean in there and when she gets out. Bc its demons in prison also just cost a lot more. My guess she was headed for a early death.

  11. #17253
    Quote Originally Posted by Punish  [View Original Post]
    That's a fake ad I know her and she doesn't post anymore.
    Thanks I sent it to a buddy of mine he said the same thing said she a lot thicker and got a fans page still do dates but her rates are really high now. I missed out should have saw her back then.

  12. #17252

    Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I see where she was arrested for armed robbery. I hope none of you guys were the victim!
    Where did you see and when was she arrested? You also said Nikki was arrested? Which Nikki, where for what and when?

    As always stay safe out there and use you big head.

  13. #17251
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    A couple of days before Jenna's arrest, I saw where Nikki was arrested.
    Where do ya'll see these booking at?

  14. #17250
    I guess she couldn't get enough mongers to rip off?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I see where she was arrested for armed robbery. I hope none of you guys were the victim!

  15. #17249

    Laurel Blooming?

    Anyone know where she is or if she retired?

    To each his own, I always enjoyed sessions with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape