Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 838 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 888 938 1338 1838 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this chick? I follow her on snapchat and is soooo my speed. But I am weary that the fist visit is no cash, wants deposit. She posts awesome videos on Snapchat. Also I am not sure about the area, never visited girls off Commerce. She says she uses the Hampton Inn there.

    https://eypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/79645572

    Snapchat: freakyykaay.
    I've tried to setup with her but she gave me run around. Got scam vibe from her. I also follow her and I'm thinking it's BS. Be careful. Hampton Inn is one of the better hotels there. I don't do red roof. Be safe.

  2. #24788

    Freakyykaay

    Has anyone ever seen this chick? I follow her on snapchat and is soooo my speed. But I am weary that the fist visit is no cash, wants deposit. She posts awesome videos on Snapchat. Also I am not sure about the area, never visited girls off Commerce. She says she uses the Hampton Inn there.

    https://eypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/79645572

    Snapchat: freakyykaay.

  3. #24787
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with this provider at a motel near Chester. I was trying to get some one today morning and she replied swiftly. Damn I should have waited to hear back from Staxx or Foxy. Saw Staxx's reply only after reaching the motel.

    The pics in the ad are heavily edited. Everything was covered. Covered BJ is some 4/10 (I don't know how to rate CBJ as I never got a good CBJ. I usually prefer BBJ.) She is open to Greek as well with a small extra. YMMV. Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/79605775
    Probably one of my favorite providers since 2019 and never fails to disappoint me honestly.

  4. #24786

    Sharing experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    I did notice that when I looked at the profile the recommended similar ones were all for trans.
    I was recently invited by relatives to Israel. Wonderful country. But there were problems dating girls. I decided to find out if there are escort agencies there. Was a bad experience. I called the girl, and she looked so much like a man that I simply refused. Later I found this site https://escortlila.com/&.

    And decided to take a chance. The girl was like in the photo, I was delighted. I know that it is difficult to find a good Escort service now, but on my next trip I will turn to the same place.

  5. #24785
    Quote Originally Posted by Vabonetrick  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure that's a natural woman if you feel me. Non-binary and they pronouns. Some manly features and hairy pits. Could go either way.
    I did notice that when I looked at the profile the recommended similar ones were all for trans.

  6. #24784

    Gfe

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-goat/45488057

    Tried dating this one a few times, but for some reason her and other girls have a misconception of what GFE means, one minute this chic will be an ok fuck and chill person and the next time she all over the place telling me her problems, like who really GIF, either bend over and take this dick, or open your mouth and shut tf up, GFE don't mean I want to hear your problems it means. Take it without the complaints, but anyway she use to be pretty good at what she do, but now at the most she's just street walker material trying to upsale the coochie, so offer her (2) jacksons and keep it moving. Just my 2 cent.

  7. #24783

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/feel_fiona

    This is not the first time I have been stumped by new girls on tryst -- with no prior ANYWHERE I can find -- the pics look good. Rates GPS. But I am interested if we can get them more reasonable.

    HOWEVER -- I will hardly every go without seeing some sort of track record. Available somewhere else so traveling. On TER. Her name popping up on Eros or even on here.

    My ability do social media dig is GOOD -- are these girls real? Scams?

    Over to you my trusted friends!

    SA.
    I'm not sure that's a natural woman if you feel me. Non-binary and they pronouns. Some manly features and hairy pits. Could go either way.

  8. #24782

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Is looking to see old friends and meet new ones. If you are fond of anal she takes it like a pro. Her head skills are excellent and she's pretty good at the main act, too.
    May I have info for her please? Would like to see her.

  9. #24781

    Staci Ora / Coco butter queen

    I had a dream with this provider at a motel near Chester. I was trying to get some one today morning and she replied swiftly. Damn I should have waited to hear back from Staxx or Foxy. Saw Staxx's reply only after reaching the motel.

    The pics in the ad are heavily edited. Everything was covered. Covered BJ is some 4/10 (I don't know how to rate CBJ as I never got a good CBJ. I usually prefer BBJ.) She is open to Greek as well with a small extra. YMMV. Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/79605775

  10. #24780

    Renee

    I saw Renee again this morning and she was really attentive and relaxed. Her roommate was about for a while and we were all comfortable with each other. Renee went to work on my limp member and had it responding like never before. Yes, she has a lot of loose skin but giant nipples and sensitive clit. She makes good love, deep kisses and cuddles like a huggie bear. Go and enjoy.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...r/790042265890

  11. #24779

    Anyone else been to visit Foxxy recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Is looking to see old friends and meet new ones. If you are fond of anal she takes it like a pro. Her head skills are excellent and she's pretty good at the main act, too.
    Anyone been to visit recently? How was the experience? I know BBJ loves her! Seriously considering. Will report back if I do.

  12. #24778

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Wysiwug  [View Original Post]
    GPS rates to say the least. If you look closely at her first picture on the bed; zoom in on the bottom left corner; there is a equestrian riding crop, collar and chain. She must be into some wild kink.
    Or she rides real horses LOL?

  13. #24777

    Scarlett (not the heavy one from a few years back)

    Does anyone have any info / experiences to report on Scarlett? She's been posting for several months now but I haven't seen any reports as of yet. I know she's real and local but she mostly posts for outcalls so I need a little reassurance before making any arrangements with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/79472064#

  14. #24776

    Foxxy

    Is looking to see old friends and meet new ones. If you are fond of anal she takes it like a pro. Her head skills are excellent and she's pretty good at the main act, too.

  15. #24775

    Annie

    I know some people have voiced their displeasure with Annie but I find her to be a good provider. She is no longer using a wheelchair or arm cast although her leg and arm still aren't 100%. She is walking around without any assistance for those who are interested. Here's a updated photo.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/119955745496
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape