Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 871 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13064
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Went to the local FS joint last night and wow. Hit a Afro Cubano gal that was stunning. OK attitude but her looks and body were amazing! Azz and titties legs face just wow.
    Can we get the location? Girls name? If known what days she works! Thanks.

  2. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Went to the local FS joint last night and wow. Hit a Afro Cubano gal that was stunning. OK attitude but her looks and body were amazing! Azz and titties legs face just wow.
    Afro Cubano! Hello LOL.

    Where was this! LOL.

  3. #7467

    9. 5/10

    Went to the local FS joint last night and wow. Hit a Afro Cubano gal that was stunning. OK attitude but her looks and body were amazing! Azz and titties legs face just wow.

  4. #7466

    Aroma Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayKtown  [View Original Post]
    I went here. Hot girls, but saw this one that looked like a tranny. Is that true?
    Thanks for the info from the guys who gave advice here. Got lucky on my most recent visit and got service afterward. Massage wasn't nearly as good as the visit I had right before, but good to know that some action is to be had here.

    Regarding the quoted message, I think I know who you're talking about, but I don't personally mind. Don't think I would ask her for anything extra, but if anyone does draw her know that she does give a stellar massage.

  5. #7465
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Walmart Breakroom

    So, one of my fondest memories growing up, other than stalking that piece of ass girl who lived down the block from me (I used to pick her up from 9th grade when I was in 12th grade and said, oh, I am just passing by, do you want a ride. I think she figured out that I wanted to fuck her, but she liked my Toyota so she took the ride) was to listen to the radio with my folks on the way back from weekend vacations.

    Yes, this was in the day before a runaway inflated currency where a single working parent could afford a house in the suburbs and then a separate weekend house in Carlsbad, then lake arrowhead, and then palm springs (I hope all the fuckers getting free medical care are happy having fucked the rest of us out of opportunities). And in those days, you did not sit in the back seat fucking around on Tik Tok. No you participated in the family life of listening to the radio.

    And on Sunday night that meant Elmer fucken dills on KABC. This guy was a restaurant critic who had a voice that made you want to eat hot \shit out of a fig hooker's ass. Here is a video:

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=elmer+dills&docid=608039229061022166&mid=06 E9 B26 A521 DEF0028 F606 E9 B26 A521 DEF0028 F6&view=detail&FORM=VIRE.

    I will reserve comment on a brunch for $14.95 in 1984 - that same brunch should be just 2. 77 x that, or $41.55 - yeah, find me a $40.00 brunch like that. The FED has fucked this economy. And don't get me started on a $20.00 Chinese lunch all you can eat. That does not even exist anymore.

    It got to the point that this guy was so famous, he had to go in disguise to review restaurants. Anyhow, and I am getting to the point.

    One of the features of his reviews was "ambience" meaning the physical setting of the place. I vehemently would argue with my parents and state that I did not give a wet shit what a restaurant looked like, I was there for the food. This was the the fucken Getty.

    I mean, the best restaurant in the world is canivale on woodman and Moorpark. Big portions, waitresses with great tits, but the inside looks like a Walmart break room. No ambience, who gives a shit.

    Well, I must be getting old, because when it comes to Massage Parlors, I care more about the ambience than the hanjobence.

    With that said, Goldfinger is becoming intolerable.

    I get in the other day and ask for the distaff nomenclature. It is Yuki (a hustler who would make an uber driver for the afflicted with Alzheimer's proud), vanessa (an absolute stereotypical asian mamasan hag), Amy (weak and masked), Emily (a poor man's Amy) and anna.

    I ask for anna and they send me an actual bona fide hot asian girl in her 40's who looks like she is dressed to play at Pechanga.

    She is masked and does the useless massage in room 001. Barely plays with my loaded balls of coom. Has me turn over and does not take off any clothes but shows me the top of her tits.

    Has at my cock for 20 minutes or so and starts to get really pissed that I intend to use the whole hour.

    Of course, in the meantime vanessa is yelling at all the girls like an old man sending back soup in a deli.

    And further, in walks a monger and asks "do you have a bathroom" - that really irked me. What is it with you fucken millennials and asking and answering questions imprecisely. I often lunch with millennials and invariably the waiter will ask - "more water" and the millennial will say "I am good" what the fuck is that. If I ask you how you are do you say, oh, I do not need more water? If you ask "do you have a bathroom" with that dopey voice, you might as well ask, I have to take a loud smelling shit, is your toidy clean enough that the virgin Mary would be proud to take a dump there?

    It ruins the mood.

    I gave anna a 100 tip just to piss the Downey crowd off, but man if she did not get totally flustered by me daring to get to the 50 minute mark before blowing it.

    As I walk out, fucken vanessa is obstructing the back exit doing something, I almost tripped on her.

  6. #7464
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFlingMan  [View Original Post]
    I stopped going to oak spa for that reason. No consistency. Got down right expensive for the experience. One of the first times I went I got this excited little spinner that gave GFE with LFK I was only expecting HE at this place and she was letting me rub the kitty with my bare tip. She even sucked me bare as a tease. I didn't have enough for a full BJ release so she finished with her hands. After the pop she straddled me and massaged some more and she noticed it got me hard again and offered a second pop. I was such a newb then I declined. SMH.

    I thought I remembered her name when I returned and got someone completely different with poor attitude. I was chasing that same experience on multiple visits after that till I decided to give up. They did have some good looking young girls but not worth what they were asking.
    Man, I went to Oak a few years back and got a mediocre HJ. I went again a year or so ago and the fish monger who had been gently pushing at my back muscles went and got the mamasan when I kept removing my towel. Mamasan said, "Massage only. " I won't go back.

  7. #7463
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    The on on SM BLVD is not legit. However you may get a good massage. The last smoking gal there wanted $$ for naked after she pet me with oil. My ATF is there she took awhile to get really comfy with but now she's does a full work over.
    I went here. Hot girls, but saw this one that looked like a tranny. Is that true?

  8. #7462
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    I did not get the reference.

    And as an American Male, to miss a Godfather quote (except 3, because, c'mon) I must now preform proper penance.

    I leave ashamed.
    Never go into Goldfinger with just your dick in your hand.

  9. #7461
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I just paid $200.00 to get FS at sun massage in Santa Monica.

    In a major break of protocol, she had the rubber with her, and I think it was one of those komodo dragon skinned versions. No blowjob first and I tried mish on this hard table and between the thickness of the condom, her weak ass pussy, my small cock, and the pervasive wokeness of the current times, I did not enjoy it. I had her move down on the table and I stood up with her legs on my shoulders and pounded the absolute total complete unadulterated shit out of her. Still no real chance of an orgasm for me.

    So I had her rub me out manually and made a mess that she even commented was like truly vile.

    She did a body alcohol shower like she was trying to delete the experience.

    They let me out only after some other monger left. Oh. They can dim the lights for you from the front control panel. It is like being a fucken french fry in the regular lights.

    200 bucks for fucking Asian chuck.
    This had me wheezing. 10/10 write up. Thanks for the laugh.

  10. #7460
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I guess you did not see godfather 2. I was making a point about my double standard. On the one hand I totally ripped that poster who I despise for paying 250 for FS from a pig. On the other hand I drop 100 to the girl and 50 to the house at Gold finger for a weak handie. So when roth states that he let it go when green was killed, but then plots to have Michael killed, well it had nothing to do with business.

    As for gas, the only place to get gas in l. A. Is the station on Florence just west of Fig.
    I did not get the reference.

    And as an American Male, to miss a Godfather quote (except 3, because, c'mon) I must now preform proper penance.

    I leave ashamed.

  11. #7459
    Any have any info on massage Palacio. Looks like the weather report is cloudy with a chance of hjs. What's the word?

    Seems semi legit with a chance at extras.

  12. #7458
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, where are you buying your gas? I'd love to go to place where they don't think it's a business.
    I guess you did not see godfather 2. I was making a point about my double standard. On the one hand I totally ripped that poster who I despise for paying 250 for FS from a pig. On the other hand I drop 100 to the girl and 50 to the house at Gold finger for a weak handie. So when roth states that he let it go when green was killed, but then plots to have Michael killed, well it had nothing to do with business.

    As for gas, the only place to get gas in l. A. Is the station on Florence just west of Fig.

  13. #7457
    Just curious, where are you buying your gas? I'd love to go to place where they don't think it's a business.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So, I proudly employ a double standard. My goldfinger visits are like stopping off to get gas. It has nothing to do with business.

  14. #7456

    Debatable

    Had to ad in this debate. What would one pay, if she is a 8-9 (shitty massage) but smoking hot attitude with backside play and will to go buck naked allowing for moderate molesting? Just an HJ with her making certain that the prostate is getting maximum blood flow?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    As colonel jessup said, I don't want money and I don't want medals.

    Not to impose a double standard here -.

    Goldfinger is a place I go to between taking a day end piss at my office at vons which is down the block from goldfinger and then taking a shit at home after goldfinger. It is not a destination that I go drive to in fucken whittier. My spending habits at goldfinger are not market comparable to a monger such as the post saving up his money and his coom to go long in whittier. And just to let you know, the other day with nana, I think I tipped 80 due to her not taking off clothing.

    Now, when I went to sun accu, that was a total ripoff and I mentioned as such -150 for fucking in a shoebox with an Asian girl who did not even call me superman is a ripoff.

    So, I proudly employ a double standard. My goldfinger visits are like stopping off to get gas. It has nothing to do with business.

  15. #7455
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hold up

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Hold up- Don't you pay a bennie for HJ at GF?
    As colonel jessup said, I don't want money and I don't want medals.

    Not to impose a double standard here -.

    Goldfinger is a place I go to between taking a day end piss at my office at vons which is down the block from goldfinger and then taking a shit at home after goldfinger. It is not a destination that I go drive to in fucken whittier. My spending habits at goldfinger are not market comparable to a monger such as the post saving up his money and his coom to go long in whittier. And just to let you know, the other day with nana, I think I tipped 80 due to her not taking off clothing.

    Now, when I went to sun accu, that was a total ripoff and I mentioned as such -150 for fucking in a shoebox with an Asian girl who did not even call me superman is a ripoff.

    So, I proudly employ a double standard. My goldfinger visits are like stopping off to get gas. It has nothing to do with business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape