Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 1664 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23291
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    I am super bummed out. I've trie more than a couple of times to get in contact with her. She is exactly my type. This month anyways. I hoping it's just because she is being bombarded by dick stemming from the recent reviews. I haven't even gotten an f you.
    I have seen her several times before I went to Florida. Great girl an as it been said before she loves to fuck. Her old number I had no lingered worked then this morning she reached out to me. Guess I have to find a time we can play since she is close to me.

  2. #23290

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCat44  [View Original Post]
    I seen her last week and had a good time. FS and GFE with DFK. Will repeat!
    I am super bummed out. I've trie more than a couple of times to get in contact with her. She is exactly my type. This month anyways. I hoping it's just because she is being bombarded by dick stemming from the recent reviews. I haven't even gotten an f you.

  3. #23289

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    2 reason I would pass. First she is in Sharonville second is requires a deposit never pay a deposit or upfront.
    Yea. I know. Never pay deposit. Never have and never will. But she wasn't asking for deposit for incall when texting. Did see 25 deposit in ad. But think that was outcall. Biggest warning for me is no one has seen her.

  4. #23288

    Read Recent Reviews!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanDodson  [View Original Post]
    2 different times made the trip up north only to get stood up last minute. Usually one strike and done with me but thought I'd try again based on reviews from last year. Sounds like I didn't miss much.
    Jane has turned into a cash-and-dasher!

  5. #23287

    Jane

    2 different times made the trip up north only to get stood up last minute. Usually one strike and done with me but thought I'd try again based on reviews from last year. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyna69  [View Original Post]
    I use to see her regularly and was really great. And over night went down hill! Don't know what happened to her but punctuality of being on time for appointment to her hygiene.

    Good head get a QV anymore then that's a waste of money.

  6. #23286
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardMeer  [View Original Post]
    Any information on these three? I know Sharonville is usually a red flag from get go.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...147/7402620078
    If I read it right it says women only not cheap. Just the fact it's Sharonville is a no go.

  7. #23285

    Not exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    2 reason I would pass. First she is in Sharonville second is requires a deposit never pay a deposit or upfront.
    She only wants a deposit if you want to see her outside of her normal 9 am - 10 pm hours. I've seen plenty of girls in Sharonville through the years with no problems.

  8. #23284

    Information

    Any information on these three? I know Sharonville is usually a red flag from get go.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...147/7402620078

  9. #23283
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Been texting this one with some interest that has ad on Tryst. But can't find any reviews. Communications decent. Reasonable donation. Sent a few decent pics that seemed real. Sville incall.

    Anyone actually seen her? I'm not ready to TOFTT on this.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexa-luv#photos.
    2 reason I would pass. First she is in Sharonville second is requires a deposit never pay a deposit or upfront.

  10. #23282

    Alexa

    Been texting this one with some interest that has ad on Tryst. But can't find any reviews. Communications decent. Reasonable donation. Sent a few decent pics that seemed real. Sville incall.

    Anyone actually seen her? I'm not ready to TOFTT on this.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexa-luv#photos.

  11. #23281

    Don't trust her!

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInCinci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to share experience with this lady? Searched and was not able to find info. With the amount of reviews on LC I would have thought there would have been at least a couple on here. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73932228#.
    I use to see her regularly and was really great. And over night went down hill! Don't know what happened to her but punctuality of being on time for appointment to her hygiene.

    Good head get a QV anymore then that's a waste of money.

  12. #23280

    New Place.

    Quote Originally Posted by kozmicblue  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I've always had fun with her as well. In the old place and the new place (granted neither is great but never had an issue).
    I haven't been to Saffy's new place, yet. Her old one had a certain vibe to it—in a weirdly good way.

  13. #23279

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    I used to visit Saffy and never had a problem. Sure, her apartment was in a less-than-desirable location, but certainly not "Ghettoville. " She's cool as Hell, knows how to please and fun to hang with.
    Agreed. I've always had fun with her as well. In the old place and the new place (granted neither is great but never had an issue).

  14. #23278

    Adorable

    Saw Adorable Aimee recently. Great time as always. There have been a few reports on her lately as her ad popped up on Tryst. She's looking to ad a few regulars then go back UTR and will shut down her Tryst ad as she continues to move her life forward. Has a real part time job. And trying to work real job more. Her number on her Tryst ad has a typo so is incorrect. So she's only getting email requests. Her pictures on Tryst are recent and accurate. If you're a Senior member and enjoy a forty something MILF that just loves to fuck PM me for her number. Communications is always good. Incall varies for now but reasonable and OK. Trying to get into her own apartment soon. So if looking for a decent non-drug provider that will be going UTR and just keeping a few regulars PM me for number. And did I say she loves to FUCK!

    https://tryst.link/escort/adorable

  15. #23277

    Raegyn Middletown

    Saw Raegyn a couple times. BBBJ. She loves that and it shows. Spinner, really cute. Firecracker of a personality. She is fun to hang with. I told her to register here and say hello LOL. Have digits. She is ok with sharing them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1649943060011.jpg‎   1649942318017.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape