Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 872 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 922 972 1372 1872 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17745

    Screening

    I want to see a decent Eros or Tryst provider, but so many of them have absolutely ridiculous screening requirements (in my opinion). References, LinkedIn, license, work I'd, etc. ? How does this information keep the provider safe in any way? It can really only be used for blackmail. No one with a decent job should even be considering sending info like that. I've just been passing on any provider who requests that, but is there another solution?

  2. #17744

  3. #17743

    Brittany

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/79608955

    I contacted with this one last Monday. She was doing only outcalls by the time I was ready since I was in Durham she didn't respond. We had all set up to do a trip to Greek also send 2 proof pictures. Any one had info on her? Tia!

  4. #17742

    Lindsey Sinclair

    Anyone seen Lindsey recently? There are some older reviews here but I was wondering whether someone had a more current opinion. Thanks.

  5. #17741

    Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinPurple  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to see someone in the Raleigh area. It she only does outcalls, how do you get a daytime location? Any recommended hotels, or similar, where I can get a daytime room that doesn't ask too many questions? Several providers seem to be outcall only and I don't have anywhere. Others must also have this problem so hopefully has a solution.
    There is an iPhone app named Dayuse that links to hotels offering daytime rates for rooms.

  6. #17740

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, my best advice is to bring a few with you! This area is tapped out. Sorry.
    I heard that. Fayetteville has lot alot of the good ones and now it's all demons. I hit some AMP last time I came thru. And my searches are not finding alot solid answers. Thanks for the response LOL.

  7. #17739

    Recommendation from Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    Coming from Fayetteville tomorrow Was checking out what's available. I always wanted to link with Jeymmy and she's finally on bks calendar. But I don't have number to reach them. Any help on that just dm me.

    Or any other recommendations on clean non demon filled ladies. Thanks in advance.
    Seriously, my best advice is to bring a few with you! This area is tapped out. Sorry.

  8. #17738

    Visiting tomorrow

    Coming from Fayetteville tomorrow Was checking out what's available. I always wanted to link with Jeymmy and she's finally on bks calendar. But I don't have number to reach them. Any help on that just dm me.

    Or any other recommendations on clean non demon filled ladies. Thanks in advance.

  9. #17737

    Bentlee

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Bentlee from time to time when she was in Garner, she was always a good time.
    I've also been seeing Bentlee over the past 3 years. She is an excellent provider, and a great person. Her skills at providing a BBBJ are second to none. She doesn't allow cumming in her mouth, but with a pussy that tight, who wants too. Sex is covered, but as I said her pussy is incredible, she kisses really well, and moans like nobodies business. She is my ATF!

  10. #17736

    Outcall location question

    If I wanted to see someone in the Raleigh area. It she only does outcalls, how do you get a daytime location? Any recommended hotels, or similar, where I can get a daytime room that doesn't ask too many questions? Several providers seem to be outcall only and I don't have anywhere. Others must also have this problem so hopefully has a solution.

  11. #17735
    Legit. Clean. Nice. Greek offered, everything covered. Private place.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/549168996068

  12. #17734

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy  [View Original Post]
    It may be hard to believe, but this one is real. Rates are on the high side, but she made this old guy happy. I'm too old to figure out how to attach link. That's all folks.
    Sent you a PM.

  13. #17733
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy  [View Original Post]
    It may be hard to believe, but this one is real. Rates are on the high side, but she made this old guy happy. I'm too old to figure out how to attach link. That's all folks.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/757599335996

  14. #17732

    Cary Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the talent at the Cary location? I was quoted $. 60 for hhr and $$$ hr VIP, GFE which I thought was steep. Not looking to dish out those bones unless it's worth it.

    Thanks for any insight.

    HH.
    They quote me 140 hhr I counter with 100 qv. You can go with the qv or up grade to hhr if you like what you see, or turn around and walk away. If you walk, you won't need to worry about a handler getting in your face on the way to your car. It's the "art of the deal", always be prepared to walk.

  15. #17731
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis61  [View Original Post]
    All three have good reviews from the sites you copied them from.
    By the way, does anyone else have trouble creating an account on EB? I have tried a couple of times and written a review for different providers both times, but the reviews never show up and when I try to log in, I always get an error message saying my account "doesn't exist. " And of course I can't find any contact us / help information on the site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape