Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 662 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6078

    Bella

    If this doesn't define Buttah Face nuthin does.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/241029785549

  2. #6077
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimthugga  [View Original Post]
    This girl is young and straight up. No rush and got a nice body. She'll go raw for 1. 5 fee and got a nice box. Get it while ya can, easily the best provider in the Worcester area.
    Is that the one who ends with 0091?

  3. #6076

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently had any experience with Mandy? I seem to remember some bad reviews about her. She posts a lot and price is expensive for cd.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/728622906785
    I was robbed before, don't even see her.

  4. #6075
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #6074
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently had any experience with Mandy? I seem to remember some bad reviews about her. She posts a lot and price is expensive for cd.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/728622906785.
    Never saw her, but I've also never seen a single good word about her.

  6. #6073

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently had any experience with Mandy? I seem to remember some bad reviews about her. She posts a lot and price is expensive for cd.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/728622906785
    She's a thief and stabbed some guy. Stay FAAAR away from her.

  7. #6072
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #6071

    Mandy in Webster

    Has anyone recently had any experience with Mandy? I seem to remember some bad reviews about her. She posts a lot and price is expensive for cd.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/728622906785

  9. #6070

    Starr

    This girl is young and straight up. No rush and got a nice body. She'll go raw for 1. 5 fee and got a nice box. Get it while ya can, easily the best provider in the Worcester area.

  10. #6069

    I was quoted same

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    150 qv, 250 hh 350 h. Pretty steep IMO and a lot to lose if it doesn't go well.
    I set up a visit this morning we agreed on time I started heading her way asking for her address never got it ended up at a AMP had a great time and saved money.

  11. #6068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    150 qv, 250 hh 350 h. Pretty steep IMO and a lot to lose if it doesn't go well.
    QV shouldn't be more than 80 imo.

  12. #6067

    Was quoted totally different

    150 qv, 250 hh 350 h. Pretty steep IMO and a lot to lose if it doesn't go well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's a little deep. She was going to see me for $140 hh but I didn't go because she taking to long to respond. But since you said she don't rush. I will see if she will still give me that $140 deal again.

  13. #6066

    Hoover aka Natalie

    Saw hoover again in a hotel room near Northborough, her BBBJ was really good, and the big titties swing at my balls. Reasonable rate and she is very nice in person, I probably would go back again.

  14. #6065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...v/136500603536

    I think she lives out of some shelter. She said someone has already complained that she gets lots of visitor and asked me.

    To keep quiet through hallway.

    A room without kitchen and bathroom or toilet. It's in a passage common shared so no way you can get cleaned.

    Clothes and boxes all the way to ceiling. Small dog in a cage covered with bedsheets keeps barking through the session.

    As soon as you step in, she is down to business. Cover on and and worst BJ ever. I was getting hurt. She wasn't even taking full in and I don't have a big package. When I told her She kept complaining yeah but it's thick and hurts her side lips.

    As painful as it was I was ready for the main course. She forced missionary complained of back issues.

    Nice tight and juicy where it needs to be. Bed is awkwardly heightened, way too high!.
    Ya stay away from her. I saw her and we didn't even begin to do anything and already said we got to hurry. And I specifically said to her, If you going to rush me or give me some excuse to tell me so I can see someone who appreciate my business. Well she rush and she was telling me she had surgery that's the reason why she couldn't do it long.

  15. #6064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this?

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/020025821007

    Number lookup comes empty.
    North Grafton is interesting, even if all she lists is Out call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape