Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 59503
-
04-14-22 09:38 #47773Senior Member

Posts: 69Health massage in Cumming
Anyone been to Health massage in Cumming? I've seen an attractive mid to late 30's brunette (Lucy?) there, nice slim body but never more than h. E.
Anybody have experience there?
-
04-14-22 08:01 #47772Senior Member

Posts: 386B Spa
Stopped by B Spa on Monday. Always a good time here and they always have above average girls. Got NANA she is a tiny little thing with nice B,s on top and a really tight kitty. Very eager to please. TS was thorough and playful at the same time. Back to the room were she did her best with a 15 min massage. On the flip no negotiating she just said you take care of me I said I sure will. Decent CBJ several positions ended up K9. Got me cleaned up and a bottle of water on the way out. Total time was 45 min. Hope she sticks around for a while. .6 to the house and 1.4 for NANA
-
04-14-22 06:21 #47771Senior Member

Posts: 45That was my point
I wasn't offered a TS before services were provided, which surprised me for the level of service available. It was my first time there in many months. Previous visits, in the last year, we're $80, up from the old $60-and the only providers I ever encountered were Chinese, and nothing above standard finish was offered, let alone a TS.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 00:05 #47770Senior Member

Posts: 201Thanks
Thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by TedDibiase
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 21:45 #47769Banned Member

Posts: 13634DS Massage
It's because DS is run like a CAMP, so the business model is the key, not the nationality of the providers. Yes, the two providers are a Korean and a Latina, but you'll get nothing more than a massage and HJ from either of them. The thing about Samantha's parlors is that there's no real clear definition of a CAMP or KAMP for any of them. Service levels are left up to the providers, not the parlor itself. As long as Samantha is making bank, she doesn't care what her girls do.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
Sadly, I fear that the level of recklessness, as I've witnessed, will likely conclude in a stormy ending one day. Enjoy the six parlors and your favorite girl (s)/ services while they last.
-
04-13-22 18:58 #47768Banned Member

Posts: 2410Therapy Plus.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 17:02 #47767Senior Member

Posts: 1456Camp / kamp
Korean woman gives a TS, then proceeds to do a 5 minute massage and then offers Full service, what about it resembles a Camp? This place is run like every Kamp I've been too and NO camps I've ever seen. It's been owned by Samantha for some time. For that matter Samantha being Latina even works like Kamp provider.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 16:51 #47766Senior Member

Posts: 100The only one I know of is LKAtl.net. They may ask for more information than your comfortable giving but they are legitimate. I've been several times and they have they best looking Asians north of Orlando.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 16:17 #47765Senior Member

Posts: 86Looks like you missed the point.
Originally Posted by YeOldHornDawg
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 16:07 #47764Banned Member

Posts: 13634The Korean escorts at lkatl.net will probably do that.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 14:44 #47763Senior Member

Posts: 217What other types of showers are there besides water? Golden?
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 14:39 #47762Senior Member

Posts: 239Aamp maps
What is the deal with that site?. Many of their reviews are over 6 months old.
-
04-13-22 14:15 #47761Senior Member

Posts: 4061Don't know about the BBBJ but any place that offers showers you can always ask.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 13:58 #47760Senior Member

Posts: 76Visiting. Looking for Advice
Good afternoon all,
I am headed to ATL tonight for 2 days, work related.
Staying in the Lithia Springs area.
Any parlors in that area or on the South side that are worth visiting? If I hit McDonough and nothing worthwhile, I am continuing to Macon and 4 Seasons.
Just figured there might be a hidden gem I can check out on Friday afternoon.
Thanks.
-
04-13-22 12:41 #47759Senior Member

Posts: 86I've always wanted
To have a handjob or a BBBJ while taking a water shower. Anyone got suggestions on where and who I should try? I'm in East Cobb.









Reply With Quote





