Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 870 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 920 970 1370 1870 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 31083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18048

    5 Star

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads but curious if anyone has seen her?

    Thanks.

    PK.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/594371203204
    Search this threat for 5 star. Many comments.

  2. #18047
    She has been mentioned and I don't think it was very good.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads but curious if anyone has seen her?

    Thanks.

    PK.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/594371203204

  3. #18046

    LKN Girl. Any intel?

    Been seeing her ads but curious if anyone has seen her?

    Thanks.

    PK.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/594371203204

  4. #18045
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see and when was she arrested? You also said Nikki was arrested? Which Nikki, where for what and when?

    As always stay safe out there and use you big head.
    Wow the big Jenna got a good charge and who is Nikki my UTR name Nikki well she just don't post ads she getting banged as much as chicks who post LOL. Well its a good thing Jenna got popped so she can get clean and get the mental help she needs and if she got lupus get the proper medication. Hopefully she stay clean in there and when she gets out. Bc its demons in prison also just cost a lot more. My guess she was headed for a early death.

  5. #18044
    Quote Originally Posted by Punish  [View Original Post]
    That's a fake ad I know her and she doesn't post anymore.
    Thanks I sent it to a buddy of mine he said the same thing said she a lot thicker and got a fans page still do dates but her rates are really high now. I missed out should have saw her back then.

  6. #18043

    Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I see where she was arrested for armed robbery. I hope none of you guys were the victim!
    Where did you see and when was she arrested? You also said Nikki was arrested? Which Nikki, where for what and when?

    As always stay safe out there and use you big head.

  7. #18042
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    A couple of days before Jenna's arrest, I saw where Nikki was arrested.
    Where do ya'll see these booking at?

  8. #18041
    I guess she couldn't get enough mongers to rip off?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I see where she was arrested for armed robbery. I hope none of you guys were the victim!

  9. #18040

    Laurel Blooming?

    Anyone know where she is or if she retired?

    To each his own, I always enjoyed sessions with her.

  10. #18039

    Sweet Gal Nikki

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ee-me/45359967

    I don't review all the gals I see, but this gal is fairly new (at least that's what she said) and she's looking for clients, so I thought I'd help her out. She's a really nice gal, which always helps. She's in early 20's and has a pretty face. But I would say she's definitely chunkier than her photos suggest, and generally not the body type I'm attracted to. But some of the gals ya'll post as good options it shouldn't be a problem for you at all LOL.

    The place she's staying at isn't great in Pineville area. But I saw her during the day and she said that she doesn't really see people at night, and when I saw her, there definitely wasn't anyone else around, so wasn't worried about the environment one bit.

    One thing I will say about bigger gals (in my experience) and was definitely the case with Nikki, she gave head like nobody's business. She could suck a golf ball thru a hose, and she also swallowed me whole down to the base of my shaft. She's got mouth skills for sure.

    Strapped up and hit it missionary. She was into it and moaning quite a bit. When I popped, she was lying there in pure bliss and she said "you are a monster". Always nice to hear.

    Hope ya'll have a good time with her.

  11. #18038
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/848319101592 Anyone ever go to Greenville they have some hot ads. This chick is smoking but I don't think its real. She use to post here I wanted to see her bad but never pulled it off. Reason I think its fake bc these the same pix she was posting way back then about 3 years ago. Anyone know if this is her if it is I'm going to Greenville. The white chick got a hot ad also I would go for ether one of them.
    That's a fake ad I know her and she doesn't post anymore.

  12. #18037
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I see where she was arrested for armed robbery. I hope none of you guys were the victim!
    I had to go look it up but yep looks like she was arrested yesterday, nice mugshot.

  13. #18036

    This has to be TGTBT right?

    Anyone have any info?

    https://callescort.org/704-291-3732

  14. #18035

    Working girls being bad.

    A couple of days before Jenna's arrest, I saw where Nikki was arrested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I see where she was arrested for armed robbery. I hope none of you guys were the victim!

  15. #18034

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal Ember, she looks very hot and she also has and Instagram page.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ember-es...arlotte-954712
    QCE girl. I've seen a few favorable mentions in the Indie Therapist thread. Like other QCE girls, bring your pocketbook. Her ad can also be found on Adult Look.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape