Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6705
-
04-16-22 11:08 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 139Tara Marie
I have seen pretty much every massage provider in the area that does a happy ending. I've had many great experiences. The one that I haven't seen who intrigues me the most is Tara. I am looking for advice if she's truly worth $200. Most of the providers I see now are around $120 so going up to $200 seems quite steep but I might do it just to have that Tara experience. What I mainly am looking for is a good massage for pretty much the full hour with a topless happy ending, either a HJ or BJ. What can I expect from Tara? Will she go topless on the first visit? I like big naturals and curvy women so she definitely seems to have that body type. PMs are fine or respond to the board, please and thank you.
-
04-15-22 18:23 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 51Camilla
140 hhr 200 hr. Can be 120 hh 180 for regulars.
Originally Posted by ThankYouPlease
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 15:02 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 413Awesome
Thank you for keeping us up to date with Avalon AND ESPECIALLY for posting the link to her website. I just visited her website and all I can say is WOW!
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 11:34 #1377Regular Member

Posts: 9Thank you
I appreciate the feedback JayJay and Pjs! Looking like Bebe and Camilla will be the ones I will dream about. Does anyone know what a light screening usually consists of?
-
04-15-22 11:29 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 963Avalon
Just finished another amazing session with Ms A. I did the hour massage session and it was perfect. She greeted me in a sexy outfit and I almost skipped the massage for the happy ending but glad I didn't. She worked out my kinks using her forearms and elbows with more pressure than you'd expect from such a petite lady. Finished by stretching my neck and I was more than ready for the happy ending. We started with 69, then intense BBBJ and ball licking that almost finished me off. I returned the favor with solo daty until she orgasmed multiple times. Then it was time for her to ride me for a couple more Os. Finished in doggie and was totally spent. She offered me a bottle water and I was happily on my way. I can't imagine a better HE. Checkout her pics and special discounts on her site.
https://avalon.sexy/welcome/
-
04-15-22 11:12 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 2963More info on Della
While she's usually outcall only with a minimum of an hour, she'll often do incall and with a half hour option. When she does, it's 2 Franklins. But, as before, since she's in Palm Bay, I'm guessing those are not options with her in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Pjs1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 10:35 #1374Banned Member

Posts: 67Della
For $$$$ it is very steep price point. She is very pretty though and looks fun but..
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
Pjs.
-
04-15-22 09:21 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 2963Info on Della
Della is based out of Palm Bay in Brevard County. If you check out the Brevard board, there are a ton of posts about her, though I'm not sure any discuss her massage abilities and I've no idea if she'll travel to Orlando. Feel free to do the search yourself, but I'd sum up the posts as being in one of two categories, guys that won't visit her because of the donation or lack of GFE and guys that will visit her because she's an attractive provider that offers a clean, safe experience. Personally, I'm in the latter category, probably visited with her somewhere around a dozen times.
Originally Posted by ThankYouPlease
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 08:27 #1372Banned Member

Posts: 67Bebe
Well, I would go with Bebe for sure given your 3 choices. She has plenty of positive reviews and I have been seeing her for nearly 2 years. You want a good firm massage? She uses her elbows and knees to dig deep in those areas you need.
Originally Posted by ThankYouPlease
[View Original Post]
She offers a basic table massage and a nuru session. Both amazing.
-
04-14-22 21:41 #1371Regular Member

Posts: 9Rates?
I appreciate it. Starting to look like she's the one! Any clue roughly what her rates are?
Originally Posted by Dano94
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 20:04 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 51Camilla
Camilla posts an add on adult search. She requires a light screening for new clients. She gives a decent massage and you will leave happy. Treat her well and she will be great for you. She is very clean and has a safe location.
Originally Posted by ThankYouPlease
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 15:09 #1369Regular Member

Posts: 9Provider Verification / Suggestions
Hello everyone!
I have been scouring this thread for longer than I'd like to admit to find a good non-AMP provider in Orlando, so I had a few questions to help me decide on who I should dream about.
Ideally, I want someone who provides a genuinely good massage and not a super light rub, but if their service or hots make up for lack of good massage that's cool too. If they provide PM too, then that would be a dream come true. I'd love to see Nikki WP, but that seems to be like hard information to obtain. Does Nikki advertise? I see a few Nicoles and Nikkis and don't want to book the wrong one.
I heard someone mention Italian Princess is a pretty good time. Is this the correct ad for Italian Princess? (Victoria)? If so, that body looks banging and I am down.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3244235
Has anyone ever gotten a massage from Della? She looks cute and fun, and thought I saw something on here about her, but maybe I confused her with Dania. Erotic review has solid things to say about Della, just wonder if someone else has dreamt about her. Ad below.
https://massage.eros.com/florida/tam...401.htm?cat=83
I have seen quite a bit on BeBe as well. She is high up on my list. She seems decent looking enough and according to most of you also provides great service. How is her massage? Does she do prostate m? Any contact info on her would be much appreciated!
Camilla is at the top of my list as well, she looks like my type. Does she have any new ads? Will older ads contact info work?
I am open to more upscale providers as well if the service and looks are worth it, or even lower scale if the service is good. I am wanting this dream to be a good one![Deleted by Admin]
-
04-13-22 18:43 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 58Nikki Wp
First I would to give a shout out to waarthog for the contact info I do not post reviews much so I appreciate the trust.
Nikki was better then advertised and hands down best massage I received since trying out non AMPs.
Nice location great personality and great vibes definitely going back.
-
04-13-22 18:40 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 958Agree
Accurate report. She looks better in photos. Not that she is bad looking, just not as good as her ad pics. It will take 500 for a average rub and HJ.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 16:47 #1366Regular Member

Posts: 5She is exactly what she looks like. Almost native American / black.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




