Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16199

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by JppcRi  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is any good?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/886614917450
    She is notorious as a scammer. She will rob you. Stay away. Read her reviews on the escort thread.

  2. #16198

    Escort in North Attleboro

    Does anyone know if she is any good?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/886614917450

  3. #16197
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you seriously took the little bus to school. Where did I mention anything about price?? A waste of money is not the price of something. Never mention what the price was. The service sucked.
    Guess you told me.

  4. #16196
    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    CB. Wasn't that you ranting about members sniveling about prices.
    Dude, you seriously took the little bus to school. Where did I mention anything about price?? A waste of money is not the price of something. Never mention what the price was. The service sucked.

  5. #16195
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Calm Down

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    And your pontificating.

    I said .2 all in. That is pretty clear. It is not ambiguous or confusing. No one else seems unclear or confused.
    How many times we've seen post on here where the monger states a price and people asked for clarification if it was the total or just the tip.

    After all, some of you have been foolishly over tipping at times, and the 200 amount is no exaggeration to ask if for clarification if it was just the tip or if that was all.

    If you did pay 200 for all then that's a good thing giving that the house fee is usually 70 and tipping 140. If we can reverse it and make 200 the standard then it would surely benefit us all.

  6. #16194
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    I wasted so much money on those one or two girls' operations in the past. Never worth the time or money. Only one place in RI I use.
    CB. Wasn't that you ranting about members sniveling about prices.

  7. #16193

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I posted this on the Boston thread, because that is where I heard about this place. And added to the Southcoast, and now Providence in case anyone was optimistic and up for a roughly half hour ride with high expectations.

    Save your time and money. Someone posted on the Boston thread that they had a great experience, and suggested that the menu could be pretty open. Nope. My experience was a complete waste of a 35 minute drive from Providence. I went to 1021 awhile back, it was fine, but, I am looking for a place to establish some regularity with one or two girls. Just my preference, and I don't mind older ladies. Kind of prefer them quite frankly.

    In any event, back to Jasmine. Lame massage, lame HE, lame everything. Apathetic attitude. My hopes were up, given you enter a foyer, she let me in, and locked bottom and deadbolt. One girl there only. She could not have been more detached or boring.

    Weak, lame, half-assed massage. Tried to get some play in, touching above and below. Both rejected. I am not a bad looking guy and super nice. I won't' get that 3 hours back between driving and terrible experience. She was attractive, with a nice body, spoke zero English. I was expecting much more. I won't give her name, well, because I have happily forgotten it already.
    I wasted so much money on those one or two girls' operations in the past. Never worth the time or money. Only one place in RI I use.

  8. #16192

    1021

    After an overnight drive from Ohio 1021 really hit the spot. I got Blue by requesting her. She was just as fun as the first time I saw her back in Nov. Might request her again Friday when I leave Boston.

  9. #16191

    Stop causing trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    2 has in total including the house fee or 2 for tip on top of house fee. If it's the latter, you're killing us. The talents there are not worth the inflation.

    Please clarify so we are all clear.
    And your pontificating.

    I said .2 all in. That is pretty clear. It is not ambiguous or confusing. No one else seems unclear or confused.

  10. #16190
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Happy to report a better day. Went for a massage on NM Street. Much better. Got the full treatment. No rush. Full hour. Treated very nicely. Damage. 2 all in. Paid upfront. Well worth it. Worth the trip guys.
    2 has in total including the house fee or 2 for tip on top of house fee. If it's the latter, you're killing us. The talents there are not worth the inflation.

    Please clarify so we are all clear.

  11. #16189

    Smiling today

    Happy to report a better day. Went for a massage on NM Street. Much better. Got the full treatment. No rush. Full hour. Treated very nicely. Damage. 2 all in. Paid upfront. Well worth it. Worth the trip guys.

  12. #16188

    Jasmine in Taunton

    I posted this on the Boston thread, because that is where I heard about this place. And added to the Southcoast, and now Providence in case anyone was optimistic and up for a roughly half hour ride with high expectations.

    Save your time and money. Someone posted on the Boston thread that they had a great experience, and suggested that the menu could be pretty open. Nope. My experience was a complete waste of a 35 minute drive from Providence. I went to 1021 awhile back, it was fine, but, I am looking for a place to establish some regularity with one or two girls. Just my preference, and I don't mind older ladies. Kind of prefer them quite frankly.

    In any event, back to Jasmine. Lame massage, lame HE, lame everything. Apathetic attitude. My hopes were up, given you enter a foyer, she let me in, and locked bottom and deadbolt. One girl there only. She could not have been more detached or boring.

    Weak, lame, half-assed massage. Tried to get some play in, touching above and below. Both rejected. I am not a bad looking guy and super nice. I won't' get that 3 hours back between driving and terrible experience. She was attractive, with a nice body, spoke zero English. I was expecting much more. I won't give her name, well, because I have happily forgotten it already.

  13. #16187
    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Is 1021. Just a door with 1021 on it. Drove by. That was all I saw. Is it on the second floor?
    Yes, second floor. If you don't like who the mamasan gives, ask to see who else is available. Then pick. They are very accommodating. Remember. 7 + 1. 4 not a dime more.

  14. #16186

    Rookie with AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    1021 seems the go to, Angel's is very Hit or Miss. Smilers seems to be older set of girls and not a lot of reviews lately. Usually few reviews with no bad reviews tends to mean mongers do not want the place to busy or the girls egos inflated for higher tips than normal. My trips to 1021 the girls though very hot and accommodating which is a rare combination in a store front spa. They have been hitting for higher Tips. All three spas are very clean and well run. If you hit Smilers let me know how you do.
    Is 1021. Just a door with 1021 on it. Drove by. That was all I saw. Is it on the second floor?

  15. #16185

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofShack  [View Original Post]
    Affirmative, at least it has been since I started going last August. The talent is really hit or miss though.
    Is there any other standard services gems around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape