Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 887 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7685

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to set anything up.
    She did stand me up once. Sadly, that seems to be par for the course in this industry. I've got a session set for this weekend that was set up within the last hour.

    Good luck.

  2. #7684

  3. #7683

    I have no luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her three times in the last month and would definitely recommend. I can tell you first hand that she enjoys DATY so much so that she'll nearly choke you out with her legs during her orgasms. She's also got a spectacular looking labia. BBBJ is top notch. No clock watching and she's more than willing to go CG, RCG and doggy. I'm trying to set something up with her for the weekend.

    Good luck.
    I haven't been able to set anything up.

  4. #7682
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Starr lately, she is posting again.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/807886695289
    I've seen her three times in the last month and would definitely recommend. I can tell you first hand that she enjoys DATY so much so that she'll nearly choke you out with her legs during her orgasms. She's also got a spectacular looking labia. BBBJ is top notch. No clock watching and she's more than willing to go CG, RCG and doggy. I'm trying to set something up with her for the weekend.

    Good luck.

  5. #7681

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure a couple of years ago. Then she was going by Jade. If you search the forum for that name, you will find several positive reviews. She only appears sporadically now in this area. Based on my experience, I would recommend. But that was two years ago.

  6. #7680

    Star $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Starr lately, she is posting again.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/807886695289
    I contacted her, due to my prostate surgery I am only able to enjoy DATY. She quoted 140 for 30 mins. Too rich for me!

  7. #7679
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone contacted or seen this one. She seems legit. Communication is good so I may toftt.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/009722883406
    Johnny is definitely looking forward to the report on her!

    Wow!

  8. #7678

    This looks to be a new provider ad.

    Has anyone contacted or seen this one. She seems legit. Communication is good so I may toftt.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/009722883406

  9. #7677

  10. #7676

  11. #7675
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with this one today. Has anyone seen her. She wants a dick and face pic. Not sure about sending that. Especially after what the Greenville County Sheriff said today.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...r/297130401645
    She seems to be working with someone because I have seen other post from other providers with some of the same pics. This one popped up today. Maybe all of them are working with the same handler.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...e/534714862291

  12. #7674

    Starr

    Anyone seen Starr lately, she is posting again.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/807886695289

  13. #7673

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She's okay. Average BBBJ but no swallow. Really tight. Good attitude. Enthusiastic. Take your own cover. Practically no tits. HH 150 is really too much but it looks like all the girls are giving in to inflation. The most positive thing for me is that she knows how to talk dirty.

  14. #7672

    Bj

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Was the BJ bare or covered?
    It was covered.

  15. #7671

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumMagic  [View Original Post]
    Seen her last year. Pics are accurate based off the last time I've seen her. Comms were decent, alil shy. She was drinking. Very nice ass. BJ was decent, Missionary, K9 to finish w / alil convo after. Was in Greenville when I had dream with her. YMMV.
    Was the BJ bare or covered?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape