Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 1190 1690 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15397

    Kasey Parks- miss her!

    Man who here misses Kasey? She was fuckin hot and very sweet. Kinda batshit crazy at times but man were the dreams hot. That sexy body and hella nice tits tight stomach and god did she get into it. Definitely didn't watch the clock because sometimes we'd even fall asleep after going a few rounds & I saw her for probably a good 6 months. Then the last time we had a miscommunication on price and her bf punched me in the face.

  2. #15396

    Jiggle 👎128078;

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen65  [View Original Post]
    I 100% agree with you. I've been seeing her a while. She easy to talk to and intelligent.
    Stood me up as I pullled into the hotel she was at. Hr drive. Ghostes me more than once. Won't even try again. But she does look good LOL.

  3. #15395

    Jiggle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ2022  [View Original Post]
    I got to say for a lady who is a bit older she is sexy as hell!! Very prompt communication and safe / clean incall. Very direct and efficient in the lead up communication and fast responses. Not the waiting for 4 hours like some other girls around here. Very good BBBJ and loved having her ride. That booty does jiggle and it's hot. Not exactly in my lineup of preferred younger spinners but she's up there.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/181746963393
    I 100% agree with you. I've been seeing her a while. She easy to talk to and intelligent.

  4. #15394

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ2022  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice now. Once last fall when she was in north Dayton and recently after her move to Fairborn. Much better incall than her basement before. Damn tho extremely chill girl. One of the coolest girls I've had the pleasure of meeting honestly. To be frank her personality is better than her performance. Kinda just dead fish during to be honest. Ok BBBJ and ok FS. Hot body but not worth the effort of going up there and shelling out the cash. Love her to death but crossing off my list of go-tos.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/849299319047
    Cait was an SB of mine before she started posting on STG. I've seen her a bunch of times at that basement next to the mexican store. I've always barebacked her then but asked me not to CIP which was fine with me. I saw her a few more times after her move to Fairborn, but I haven't seen her in a few weeks. She's always freshly showered, hence, the sweet kitty, and I've never had any issues of her nodding off. She can be responsive sometimes and at rimes a dead fish. Yeah that minimum hhr rate is sometimes not worth it. But I try and see her when I get bored with my SBs.

  5. #15393

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/461515784738

    It was fairly obvious from such a blatant open menu and title. But the local number and local city had me intrigued. Not to mention the snap chat handle. So I added her on snap chat and she accepted. She had a sexy story vid. The girl in that story was gorgeous. Early 20's, a hair above spinner, but not "thick". Red Flag #1-The girl on snapchat had long flowing blonde hair well below her shoulders. The "girl" in the STG picture had no hair, just a backwards hat that would not have been able to hold her hair in. Red Flag #2- The girl in the snapchat had no tattoos, the "girl" in the stg had a side tattoo. The girl in the snapchat The conversation went pretty quick.

    Her: Hi Love, How are you?

    Me: sorry for the delay in response, I'm good, you?

    Her: Age, Location??

    Me: gave my age, and "an hour north of dayton".

    Her: I'm home alone, come to me.

    Me: Where is home.

    Her, 128, B-and st, (yep, she gave me her address that quick-red flag #3).

    Me: I say your ad on stg, but have never set up a date through snapchat. So I asked her for a quick snap of her holding up a couple fingers.
    I always say "bring the whole police department. We're going to have a fuckin shoot out" . Then hang up while laughing like a crazy person & cackling a woo hoo or 2 ! LOL.

  6. #15392

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    This one said she gives good backrubs and I sure do need one so I decided to setup a vanilla date. Met at a starbucks. She asked me how much my allowance is, and I replied between 150-200. She said 150 is fine with her since I'm cute. But I'm not sure who's paying who.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-3084693c808e
    She should be paying you.

  7. #15391

    Kindtemptress

    This one said she gives good backrubs and I sure do need one so I decided to setup a vanilla date. Met at a starbucks. She asked me how much my allowance is, and I replied between 150-200. She said 150 is fine with her since I'm cute. But I'm not sure who's paying who.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-3084693c808e

  8. #15390
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Typically I ask "what city are we in?" before revealing my location. Usually scams post in more than one location. After you give away your location, it doesn't work. And, if it's an incall, girls usually don't care where you are anyway.
    Just reading the ad flags its as fake. The shitty grammar and syntax mistakes flag it 100% as some foreign person trying to scam.

  9. #15389

    Jiggle- Miamisburg

    I got to say for a lady who is a bit older she is sexy as hell!! Very prompt communication and safe / clean incall. Very direct and efficient in the lead up communication and fast responses. Not the waiting for 4 hours like some other girls around here. Very good BBBJ and loved having her ride. That booty does jiggle and it's hot. Not exactly in my lineup of preferred younger spinners but she's up there.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/181746963393

  10. #15388

    Cait

    I've seen her twice now. Once last fall when she was in north Dayton and recently after her move to Fairborn. Much better incall than her basement before. Damn tho extremely chill girl. One of the coolest girls I've had the pleasure of meeting honestly. To be frank her personality is better than her performance. Kinda just dead fish during to be honest. Ok BBBJ and ok FS. Hot body but not worth the effort of going up there and shelling out the cash. Love her to death but crossing off my list of go-tos.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/849299319047

  11. #15387

    Sarah

    All the previous reviews are most definitely accurate! The BBBJ was like taking a golf ball through a garden hose. Absolutely fucking amazing. I came entirely too quick, very nice gal. Quiet notel. No previous reported issue of my car being stopped or cops being around. YMMV. Stay safe fellas!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/046877293868

  12. #15386

    Haley- WYP

    Super super sweet girl! 2 dogs very friendly. One of them became my best friend during our meet LOL. We talked for a few days and got to know each other a bit. Very talkative during the meet so I didn't have to say much LOL. We cuddled on the couch for a while then started to get to the good stuff. Super sexy gal! Very very hot dream.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/m...LowXR5NYVKQEML

  13. #15385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Location

    Typically I ask "what city are we in?" before revealing my location. Usually scams post in more than one location. After you give away your location, it doesn't work. And, if it's an incall, girls usually don't care where you are anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/461515784738

    It was fairly obvious from such a blatant open menu and title. But the local number and local city had me intrigued. Not to mention the snap chat handle. So I added her on snap chat and she accepted. She had a sexy story vid. The girl in that story was gorgeous. Early 20's, a hair above spinner, but not "thick". Red Flag #1-The girl on snapchat had long flowing blonde hair well below her shoulders. The "girl" in the STG picture had no hair, just a backwards hat that would not have been able to hold her hair in. Red Flag #2- The girl in the snapchat had no tattoos, the "girl" in the stg had a side tattoo. The girl in the snapchat The conversation went pretty quick.

    Her: Hi Love, How are you?

    Me: sorry for the delay in response, I'm good, you?

    Her: Age, Location??

    Me: gave my age, and "an hour north of dayton".

    Her: I'm home alone, come to me.

    Me: Where is home.

    Her, 128, B-and st, (yep, she gave me her address that quick-red flag #3).

    Me: I say your ad on stg, but have never set up a date through snapchat. So I asked her for a quick snap of her holding up a couple fingers.

    Her: And low and behold she did. Same gorgeous girl from the snap story too.

    Me: I asked her what kind of donation she would like for us to spend time together and enjoy everything there was for us to enjoy.

    Her: She asked how much time did I need. I said a hhr, she said 120 and to send her 1/2 now as a booking payment.

    So this is where I knew it was a scam, so I've been playing along. I said instead of a booking deposit on 120, I would be willing to donate 150 after the meet and I might be able to be there in a couple hours and asked her if the extra money instead of the deposit was ok. She replied "just make sure confirm schedule". I thought, well shit. Maybe I'm in luck. Then she tried snapchat calling an hour later but I don't have snapchat set for notices and I was out running errands and missed it. She messaged me that she needed some advance deposit in her cashapp. LOL. I said I don't have cashapp, I only have venmo but rarely use it. She said she could give me her venmo account. I thought, dam, she is persistent. Knowiong dam well this is a scam and I'm not going to send her a dime, I figured lets see what I can get. So I'm still in chats with her and I said before I send a deposit, I'd like to see more "explicit" pictures of her to know I'm getting my deposits worth and asked her if she was ok with that. So far she has said yes, and gave me her venmo. We'll see if I actually get pics. But ya, definitely a deposit scam.

    In my defense, I'm also that guy that fucks with scammers that call you on the phone about the local police having a warrant for my arrest.

  14. #15384

    Deposit Scam

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/461515784738

    It was fairly obvious from such a blatant open menu and title. But the local number and local city had me intrigued. Not to mention the snap chat handle. So I added her on snap chat and she accepted. She had a sexy story vid. The girl in that story was gorgeous. Early 20's, a hair above spinner, but not "thick". Red Flag #1-The girl on snapchat had long flowing blonde hair well below her shoulders. The "girl" in the STG picture had no hair, just a backwards hat that would not have been able to hold her hair in. Red Flag #2- The girl in the snapchat had no tattoos, the "girl" in the stg had a side tattoo. The girl in the snapchat The conversation went pretty quick.

    Her: Hi Love, How are you?

    Me: sorry for the delay in response, I'm good, you?

    Her: Age, Location??

    Me: gave my age, and "an hour north of dayton".

    Her: I'm home alone, come to me.

    Me: Where is home.

    Her, 128, B-and st, (yep, she gave me her address that quick-red flag #3).

    Me: I say your ad on stg, but have never set up a date through snapchat. So I asked her for a quick snap of her holding up a couple fingers.

    Her: And low and behold she did. Same gorgeous girl from the snap story too.

    Me: I asked her what kind of donation she would like for us to spend time together and enjoy everything there was for us to enjoy.

    Her: She asked how much time did I need. I said a hhr, she said 120 and to send her 1/2 now as a booking payment.

    So this is where I knew it was a scam, so I've been playing along. I said instead of a booking deposit on 120, I would be willing to donate 150 after the meet and I might be able to be there in a couple hours and asked her if the extra money instead of the deposit was ok. She replied "just make sure confirm schedule". I thought, well shit. Maybe I'm in luck. Then she tried snapchat calling an hour later but I don't have snapchat set for notices and I was out running errands and missed it. She messaged me that she needed some advance deposit in her cashapp. LOL. I said I don't have cashapp, I only have venmo but rarely use it. She said she could give me her venmo account. I thought, dam, she is persistent. Knowiong dam well this is a scam and I'm not going to send her a dime, I figured lets see what I can get. So I'm still in chats with her and I said before I send a deposit, I'd like to see more "explicit" pictures of her to know I'm getting my deposits worth and asked her if she was ok with that. So far she has said yes, and gave me her venmo. We'll see if I actually get pics. But ya, definitely a deposit scam.

    In my defense, I'm also that guy that fucks with scammers that call you on the phone about the local police having a warrant for my arrest.

  15. #15383
    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Young 21-yr-old BBW in her apartment in Fairborn. Living room smells like cat piss, but bedroom is ok. Likes to kiss. BBBJ mish doggie CIP.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-be2834ab98a8
    I'd love the number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape