Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 808 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8471

    Donovan

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Hello, esteemed gentlemongers!

    Here is the video Jill let me take of us on our most recent car date of a few weeks ago. As I stated in my report, she was bitching the whole time, which is out of character for her. Historically, she was laid back, never in much of a hurry; but these last two dates, she's been hurried, and admittedly so. In the four years I've known her, we've gone on six car dates, and I've cum every time except this last time. She is still one of my favorites, and I promise she has one of the tightest pussies you'll ever experience in your lifetime! If you want good, tight pussy, she's the girl. Mid-thirties, stands on 14th or 15th & Greenfield. Suck & fuck you bare, drinks as much sperm in a day as she can get her greedy hands on, and loves receiving the hatred of normal members of society. She even posted a picture on facebook of her hitting her crack pipe! Got to respect the anti-social sensibilities!

    https://www.xvideos.com/video69398451/jill_sucks_a_cock

    I am celebrating, because I have risen through the ranks, and am now a senior member on this Forum! I am enjoying all of the privileges and social status that come with this seniority.

    Former Silver City Alderman Bob Donovan is running for Milwaukee mayor! He is a total creep who doesn't value consensual acts of sex.
    The election was last week Tues and Donovan lost. You're right about his stance on SW's, but not sure where the 10 year thing came from. He's a lifelong resident of the City and was an Alderman from 2000 - 2022.

    HS.

  2. #8470

    Why not share then

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    You my friend are entitled to your assumption & opinion and you surely have no qualms about spilling it. I don't do these things every day and am not on the relentless search for poontang like many are. I read, occasionally comment, and expect nothing more from the forums I visit. I ask no questions and tell no lies. You should do the same.

    BTW. Who cares about Callie and Lola. Old old news that everyone knows about. How many times are you going to post about them.
    If you don't hunt, why not share? Something seems off now even more.

  3. #8469

    Solid senior

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Made sure to say he has digits to get attention or something. Offered 3 to trade and was told that everyone here sucks. I'd suggest no one holds your breath on getting anything from this member. Just likes to make up stories but never help or trade a solid senior.
    You my friend are entitled to your assumption & opinion and you surely have no qualms about spilling it. I don't do these things every day and am not on the relentless search for poontang like many are. I read, occasionally comment, and expect nothing more from the forums I visit. I ask no questions and tell no lies. You should do the same.

    BTW. Who cares about Callie and Lola. Old old news that everyone knows about. How many times are you going to post about them.

  4. #8468
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Made sure to say he has digits to get attention or something. Offered 3 to trade and was told that everyone here sucks. I'd suggest no one holds your breath on getting anything from this member. Just likes to make up stories but never help or trade a solid senior.
    Thanks for Intel ATW, won't expect any digits then.

  5. #8467

    A) Video of Jill b) Celebration c) Bob Donovan

    Hello, esteemed gentlemongers!

    Here is the video Jill let me take of us on our most recent car date of a few weeks ago. As I stated in my report, she was bitching the whole time, which is out of character for her. Historically, she was laid back, never in much of a hurry; but these last two dates, she's been hurried, and admittedly so. In the four years I've known her, we've gone on six car dates, and I've cum every time except this last time. She is still one of my favorites, and I promise she has one of the tightest pussies you'll ever experience in your lifetime! If you want good, tight pussy, she's the girl. Mid-thirties, stands on 14th or 15th & Greenfield. Suck & fuck you bare, drinks as much sperm in a day as she can get her greedy hands on, and loves receiving the hatred of normal members of society. She even posted a picture on facebook of her hitting her crack pipe! Got to respect the anti-social sensibilities!

    https://www.xvideos.com/video69398451/jill_sucks_a_cock

    I am celebrating, because I have risen through the ranks, and am now a senior member on this Forum! I am enjoying all of the privileges and social status that come with this seniority.

    Former Silver City Alderman Bob Donovan is running for Milwaukee mayor! He is a total creep who doesn't value consensual acts of sex. Donovan made a career out of persecuting johns and hookers! Here he is on video when he was Alderman of this great red light district:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAk6DssgvZw

    And here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWjTpSpHwGU

    And again here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqMt_NhaU9A

    I like watching the chick in that last video piss and moan about what we do down there. This isn't your neighborhood. You just live there. This is our neighborhood! Prostitution has been going on openly on the streets of Silver City for the past 50 years. Three generations of women have made their living there, passing the family business down from mother to daughter. I'll be damned if some upstart who moved into town ten years ago is going to stop me from body shopping on those streets!

  6. #8466

    Seat Cover, Money Stashes

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabble  [View Original Post]
    Given your master level knowledge, I doubt I have many tips you have not heard.

    I will offer them anyway. You like it, take it. You don't, send it right on back.

    The money tip. 20 in the cup holder under a bottle of water.

    5 singles in a pocket that I pull inside out "accidentally" when I grab it to show the well is dry. Good for upsell where I will pony up, maybe even 6- and I say " sorry, this is all I have.

    If it is a super tantalizing extra offer of greater services, I keep a 10 in my visor. I also keep a spare 20 in the otherwise empty console.

    That way, I can bargain and pull the right bill from the right spot showing there is no more to be had.

    Tip number 2 is a seat cover and keeping the car interior spotless.

    Had a couple items dropped in car that I wouldn't want to be caught with by ladies- so after the drop-off, I roll a couple blocks and inspect under the seats.

    Too much shit in the car and you might miss something that can come back and bite you.
    Thank you for the advice! The seat cover is a great idea.

    It's good that you only keep enough money in your car to satisfy your sexual needs. I used to keep little amounts here and there in the car, but by and by, they each got stolen, and I deduced that the safest is for me to be between the hooker and my money. But even that spot to my left has had $3 stolen from it by a hooker when I went out of sight to wipe my ass. That was that fat, white Tasha, BTW, who I haven't seen in months, but used to be out there 24/7 on Greenfield and National. Does anyone know what happened to her? She sucked me for 7 minutes for 20, then refused to do anymore. I had said I'd tip 5 if I cum, and when confronted, she admitted to stealing the 3, but said that it was "supposed to be 5". I rejoined that that was if I cum, so since I didn't cum, it was supposed to be 0. I've always turned her down since then. So now, I just keep 25 in my spot up front, and if I need more, I grab it from my trunk, or if I'm in a vehicle without a trunk, I grab the money from the farthest, lowest spot in the back of the car. I don't know which is better, though, your way or my way. They each have their advantages and dangers.

  7. #8465

    Don't bother with this donk

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Hello MNF I'd love to get her digits please, PM me thanks!
    Made sure to say he has digits to get attention or something. Offered 3 to trade and was told that everyone here sucks. I'd suggest no one holds your breath on getting anything from this member. Just likes to make up stories but never help or trade a solid senior.

  8. #8464
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    11 am. SS of 24th & G. Holly approached me at stop sign waiting for traffic and asked for a ride up to Nat. Sure, why not. Got in, lifted her top and admitted to not really needing a ride but wanted to meet me and suck my cock. Insisted I suck and get a little taste of her big brown crewy nipples. Continued dirty talking with a sexy little teasing smile smirk and begging for my cock. Admitting her 3 vices as Cock Nicotine and Grl not necessarily in that order. Rubbing my crotch, tits out, negotiated a cafeteria price with a guarantee to satisfy any need I chose. Anything and everything on her menu, no limits. Quite the dirty little **** nympho talker. I couldn't refuse. I had to give her an audition. Found a nearby quiet spot, BBBJCIM FIV free roaming and continued dirty talk about tasting my cum. Awesome head game. Varied speed, depth and technique and continued sucking deep throating well after I gave her her my batter. First date, these gals do really put on a show. Exchanged digits and was offered half off to repeat. Nothing rushed, cute older little thing and a fun date.
    Hello MNF I'd love to get her digits please, PM me thanks!

  9. #8463
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged digits and was offered half off to repeat. Nothing rushed, cute older little thing and a fun date.
    If you would share her didgets check your PM's.

  10. #8462

    Holly does everything, anywhere, anytime

    11 am. SS of 24th & G. Holly approached me at stop sign waiting for traffic and asked for a ride up to Nat. Sure, why not. Got in, lifted her top and admitted to not really needing a ride but wanted to meet me and suck my cock. Insisted I suck and get a little taste of her big brown crewy nipples. Continued dirty talking with a sexy little teasing smile smirk and begging for my cock. Admitting her 3 vices as Cock Nicotine and Grl not necessarily in that order. Rubbing my crotch, tits out, negotiated a cafeteria price with a guarantee to satisfy any need I chose. Anything and everything on her menu, no limits. Quite the dirty little **** nympho talker. I couldn't refuse. I had to give her an audition. Found a nearby quiet spot, BBBJCIM FIV free roaming and continued dirty talk about tasting my cum. Awesome head game. Varied speed, depth and technique and continued sucking deep throating well after I gave her her my batter. First date, these gals do really put on a show. Exchanged digits and was offered half off to repeat. Nothing rushed, cute older little thing and a fun date.

  11. #8461

    Gummer not Hummer

    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about noon. Agree great toothless BBBJ.
    I agree. She gives a greatBBBJCIM. Not great to look at though!

  12. #8460

    Noon

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    I met Jenessa around 12th g it was dark I had no idea who she was, but went for it anyway. Dentures come out. Great head. Pussy couldn't handle the job. Pounded her a while and let her finish me off other ways. Not much of a looker. Good worker.
    Saw her about noon. Agree great toothless BBBJ.

  13. #8459

    Jenessa

    I met Jenessa around 12th g it was dark I had no idea who she was, but went for it anyway. Dentures come out. Great head. Pussy couldn't handle the job. Pounded her a while and let her finish me off other ways. Not much of a looker. Good worker.

  14. #8458

    Delete dms

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    If I hadn't seen in the dark, I may not have picked her up. She looked fine at night. I saw her on Wednesday walking Greenfield and it was like seeing a girl the morning after you were drunk in a bar. I'm not saying I would pass on her all together. I'm known for the ugly women I see. It's really all about the body and legs. The problem is her possible mental issues. She may be bi-polar but that's normal for these girls.
    Delete dms.

  15. #8457

    A) Second Video b) Passed Through

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Man, if this isn't the ultimate YMMV hobby! I've seen her around but have always been kind of on the fence over the butter face. After reading this I figured it was worth a shot. Found her on 20th and Greenfield. She hopped in, LEO check without being asked, agreed on 30 and found a spot. Asks if I have a cover. Tells me she doesn't do anything, ever, with anyone without a cover. Ask if for a little more she'll do BB. Gets indignant and tells me nothing uncovered at any price. Says she has a condom. Whatever, let's make the best of it. I'm only half hard and she can't get it on. Tells me to do it. I tell her to get me hard first. Reminds me indignantly she does NOTHING uncovered. Finally kinda sorta get it on. She takes off coat but everything else stays on. I reach up under her sweatshirt to play with her nipples and she warns me not to touch her stomach because she's very ticklish. Puts it in the and her mouth and bobs about three times and stops to complain that the condom is sliding up.
    Here is my second published video! It's from the car date Erika and I did on February 15th, the day after the previous video (from the motel date) was shot.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6919335..._on_a_car_date

    What you describe Amanda doing to you is the exact type of thing I feared which, along with her failing her mouth check, has always inspired me to not date her. You guys go raw, so I hope you're doing a mouth check; but from what the girls tell me, I'm the only one who does it.

    I passed through town on business the other night, and cruised for 2 1/4 hours, then picked up a fat, blond cumguzzler named Becky. Her voice is a hair on the deep side, so I was stringent on my tranny checks. Pussy (view under my phone's flashlight, and feel manually), place her left hand against my left hand, and compare her finger-lengths to mine, etc. She also told me to feel her throat, stating that she doesn't have an Adam's apple. She was void of an Adam's apple; her index finger was only a hair shorter than her ring, whereas mine is much shorter than my ring finger; and her pussy was as real-looking and -feeling as a puss can be! Whoopee! I offered 20 for head, and off we went to the races!

    Becky loves to smoke crack. She also loves to drink booze. She had an open bottle with her, which I only noticed once we were at my spot. She also showed me her crack pipe.

    I accidentally pulled the 5 out, and then for damage control, I told her that if I cum, I'll tip her it (which I probably would have anyway). I handed her the 20, and she proceeded to instruct me to sit back, facing her, as she knelt on the floor in front of the passenger seat. She told me to put one leg over onto her seat. There may have been more instructions, though I can't recall any. It seems like there were. She was very friendly, but authoritative. I felt vulnerable, which was titillating. She weighed more than I do, and I was prepared to issue a lethal move were she to try to gobble my genitalia off or stab me, or what have you. Fortunately, she instead began licking the upper-left edge of my ball sack in an extremely enjoyable manner, which was so intense that I couldn't handle it, and I stopped her. She proceeded to give me a very good blow job. It took me probably 5 to 7 minutes to get hard. I don't know if these are flukes, or if I'm entering a stage in life in which my dick doesn't work as well as it used to. Of course, I've already gone through a couple of such phases, and it only seems to get worse with age. But fortunately, I still do get hard and shoot. What a wonderful gift this life is. I would guess that she sucked me for a total of 15 minutes, the last ten seconds or so of which were spent with me holding down her head as I pumped her jowls full of thick, hot, white cream. Like they all do, she remarked of the immense quantity of my issue. Brenda (chubby Puerto Rican on National), from my previous report, said that my load could impregnate a village!

    Becky stated five or ten times during our date that she loves sucking dick.

    Her complexion (at night, anyway) was perfectly clear! Void of any signs of drug use!

    Said she has four kids, if my memory serves me correctly. 43 years old.

    I tipped Becky the 5, dropped her off at some drug house or other, and drove home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape