Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 5137
-
04-21-22 00:17 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 1089Is this the same Jen from back in the day?
Originally Posted by Weekend17
[View Original Post]
https://sexycourtesan.com/jen/home.html
-
04-20-22 11:48 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 473Jen
I'll be hitting her up, I'll let you know what happens.
Originally Posted by Weekend17
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 10:08 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 32Is Jen back for real
-
04-20-22 06:44 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 205Over the years I have seen her quite a few times. Most times have been great, a couple have not. The best times have been when she wasn't using, but is at this time.
Originally Posted by Weekend17
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 02:54 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 145https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...h-me_i13552160
I never trust anything on OBP, specially as OBP feels the need to brand every image with their name, making a reverse image search impossible.
-
04-19-22 15:00 #2897Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone?
Thinking of seeing this one tonight. Anyone have any experiences? If not I'll just TOFT.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...h-me_i13552160
-
04-19-22 12:32 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 32Any reviews on her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...chester-944950
I want to give her a chance but I've had just so many bad experiences recently.
-
04-19-22 03:48 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 294Bad reviews
I have never seen her but there are plenty of bad reviews going way back.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 20:07 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 32Is she worth it at all
Goes by Nicole, number 603-674-6686.
I've seen her profile for a long time and I'm not sure if she's gone downhill.
-
04-18-22 17:48 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 249Anyone have experience with this one?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/926911043196
She posts as 40, I'm guessing probably older. Very little to choose from these days. Looking for a decent provider.
-
04-17-22 09:44 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 32Number of Asian girls?
Every day on skip the games there seems to be a number of profiles involving Asian girls and the phone numbers change a lot. Is it just a couple of them with multiple phone numbers? And more importantly, are any of them good?
-
04-13-22 09:22 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 405Never met this one, probably because I can't remember anything positive written about her.
Originally Posted by Bofca617
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 03:02 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 650Sounds like she is a savage. Robbed you in plain sight as if you knew she was going to.
Originally Posted by Weekend17
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 21:29 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 27Info on MILF in Concord?
Talked to this one.
She quoted me 100 qv 150 hh and 200 h.
Has anyone seen her or know anything about her?
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...r/385397270526
-
04-12-22 21:18 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 32Same mistake same girl
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/100269551847 978-238-4149.
I think I'm just stupid. I tried seeing Sam again. The first time I turned her down and just the other two times she ghosted me. The fourth time was the charm I said. I picked her up at Hannaford's. She was hesitant because last time I turned her down and told her I wasn't interested but got in the car. She told me after what happened the first time her boyfriend was going to rob me because I said I wasn't interested in her. And apparently she stopped him from doing that because her boyfriend's a Savage, even though at first she wanted him to do that. I asked her, your boyfriend was going to rob me in front of Walmart with cameras and hundreds of people, she said yeah because he was a Savage. It was too late for me to turn back because I had already given her the money. We parked behind the spot at Walmart. I just wanted head but she wanted to just do it in the backseat, because it was easier for her than in the front. She got out of the car and try going in the backseat but the door was locked and I was just about to unlock it. Then she just walked away without returning my money. I can't help it feels somehow she sees me as the villain in the story. Despite the fact the first time I saw her a even gave her 20 bucks because I felt sorry for turning her down. Overall lost $120. Not counting the time I wasted waiting for her and gas driving. Please guys I can use some constructive criticism how stupid am I.












Reply With Quote





