Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 662 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6081
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I mve seen her on main south before.
    That screams gumjob!

  2. #6080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    If this doesn't define Buttah Face nuthin does.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/241029785549
    I mve seen her on main south before.

  3. #6079

    Mellissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Well, It just so happens that I saw her yesterday and I will not be going again. She was in Clinton and was at her friends place, date was on a couch (not a fan). Her looks aren't good, signs of severe weight loss, thin, and was a bit hiper. Menu was open but after a couple minutes into date she said we have to finish is 15 min, that such a mood killer. She couldn't take all of me for FS and it just sucks on a couch. Ended up with HJ with CIM. Also Bring your own cover as I am positive that BBFS was avail. New link https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/available/45416610.
    What wuz damage?

    She used to host out of worcester near park ave. Does she still have that nasty large sore and bandage on her arm?

  4. #6078

    Bella

    If this doesn't define Buttah Face nuthin does.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/241029785549

  5. #6077
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimthugga  [View Original Post]
    This girl is young and straight up. No rush and got a nice body. She'll go raw for 1. 5 fee and got a nice box. Get it while ya can, easily the best provider in the Worcester area.
    Is that the one who ends with 0091?

  6. #6076

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently had any experience with Mandy? I seem to remember some bad reviews about her. She posts a lot and price is expensive for cd.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/728622906785
    I was robbed before, don't even see her.

  7. #6075
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #6074
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently had any experience with Mandy? I seem to remember some bad reviews about her. She posts a lot and price is expensive for cd.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/728622906785.
    Never saw her, but I've also never seen a single good word about her.

  9. #6073

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently had any experience with Mandy? I seem to remember some bad reviews about her. She posts a lot and price is expensive for cd.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/728622906785
    She's a thief and stabbed some guy. Stay FAAAR away from her.

  10. #6072
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #6071

    Mandy in Webster

    Has anyone recently had any experience with Mandy? I seem to remember some bad reviews about her. She posts a lot and price is expensive for cd.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/728622906785

  12. #6070

    Starr

    This girl is young and straight up. No rush and got a nice body. She'll go raw for 1. 5 fee and got a nice box. Get it while ya can, easily the best provider in the Worcester area.

  13. #6069

    I was quoted same

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    150 qv, 250 hh 350 h. Pretty steep IMO and a lot to lose if it doesn't go well.
    I set up a visit this morning we agreed on time I started heading her way asking for her address never got it ended up at a AMP had a great time and saved money.

  14. #6068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    150 qv, 250 hh 350 h. Pretty steep IMO and a lot to lose if it doesn't go well.
    QV shouldn't be more than 80 imo.

  15. #6067

    Was quoted totally different

    150 qv, 250 hh 350 h. Pretty steep IMO and a lot to lose if it doesn't go well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's a little deep. She was going to see me for $140 hh but I didn't go because she taking to long to respond. But since you said she don't rush. I will see if she will still give me that $140 deal again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape