Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25881

    Who's off today

    Who is off today HMU.

  2. #25880

    Any help?

    Anyone got any safe and reliable providers preferably on the West Side of town? Any ATFs or UTRs your willing to share? I would appreciate it. PM me if willing to share and help a fellow monger out. Thanks.

  3. #25879
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one this past Fri. Good coms, nice girl, all covered, Huge boobs, and good location. She's a lot bigger then the add pics and serious Vag Stench, I could barely finish the deed. You have been warned. $. 20 Hr.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/302538269286
    Glad and yet disappointed I saw this. She's been on my list for a while, I kinda like her look but have zero tolerance for tuna stench.

  4. #25878

    I might

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinP2001  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested to know if you get any info on her, almost looks TGTBT, but you never know.

    Please share if you see her or hear anything 🙏127999;.
    I might TOFTT. I've chatted with her on text and snap. She appears real, but all photos are pretty filtered. Also, not sure how kink friendly she is. Asked for a pretty basic one and she said she doesn't do that.

  5. #25877

    Identity scamming or something?

    Not picking a fight. Your info has been generally reliable and valuable; but I've seen both of these ladies and they are two different people, for sure. Agreed that Sophie is a waste of time and potentially dangerous; but in two meets, Emily has been a reliable though unexceptional provider. Just north of average for this town. That is not to say that they aren't working together, sharing numbers / rooms / advertising account. I can definitely see that happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    That's because Emily is really:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/058119073912

    All bad reviews.

  6. #25876

    Yes but

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyTerf  [View Original Post]
    As I mentioned, her post was on AS for about 5 days over the last week. It appears she took it down.
    1. Providers often advertise on multiple sites.

    2. There are sites that scrape ads from other sites, and these ads often persist after the original ads are no longer active. One of those should still be up.

    Did you spell her name the way she used it in her ad?

  7. #25875

    Ania

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any record of any "ania" on any provider site at all.
    As I mentioned, her post was on AS for about 5 days over the last week. It appears she took it down.

  8. #25874
    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Other than Alexa and a few others, finally comes a petite smiling make-you feel good lady. I have not been so happy that I say my HH, should of been an hour or more. Great smile, awesome bubble but on this small frame. CBJ, many positions. Pure pleasure. 200 roses.

    No games, gift cards, or pre-payments. That has ruined the last to months at this.

    You will not regret. I am planning my seconds now.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2712652
    You paid $200 , didn't even get a real BJ, and you call that perfect?

  9. #25873

    About this Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8  [View Original Post]
    So no BJ without an extra 50? And what do you get for GFE? BBBJ? MSOG?

    Also, how accurate are pics / age?
    I think she is a high volume kind of gal because it's very hard to setup anything with her.

  10. #25872

    Goth

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Arabella? So far coms are good. I was trying to meet her this week. Figured I should ask around. I couldn't find her listed on the forum. Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/272510212033
    I would be interested to know if you get any info on her, almost looks TGTBT, but you never know.

    Please share if you see her or hear anything 🙏127999;.

  11. #25871

    Those extras are weird

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Here's her reply to my question about rates.

    Qv 100.

    HH 150.

    Hr 250.

    Extra.

    BJ 50.

    GFE 50.

    Massage 50.

    69 50.

    The basic rates are comparable to other providers, but those extra expenses for basic service put her out of reach of reality.
    So no BJ without an extra 50? And what do you get for GFE? BBBJ? MSOG?

    Also, how accurate are pics / age?

  12. #25870
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Arabella? So far coms are good. I was trying to meet her this week. Figured I should ask around. I couldn't find her listed on the forum. Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/272510212033
    Update if you see her. I'm very interested myself.

  13. #25869

    Trick

    That's because Emily is really:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/058119073912

    All bad reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this red-haired or red-wigged Emily. She looks like a dancer with her fitness and her costuming. Search results turn up nothing. Only one response from her, and it wasn't a complete conversation--just a single line. Her look is outstanding.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/043499312232

  14. #25868

    Emily on westside.

    Has anyone seen this red-haired or red-wigged Emily. She looks like a dancer with her fitness and her costuming. Search results turn up nothing. Only one response from her, and it wasn't a complete conversation--just a single line. Her look is outstanding.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/043499312232

  15. #25867

    You talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyTerf  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Beautiful girl if she was in the right state of mind and taking care of herself. Ad appears to be down now on AS but I have a feeling it will reappear. She has some demons in her life and also trying to raise a daughter. She definitely had her mind on turning a buck and not into the service. She was definitely altered when I saw her. Forgot about her stash and it all fell out of her bra when the moment occurred. I would not recommend. Did not feel like a stable situation. I believe she switched to outcall only as well.
    I can't find any record of any "ania" on any provider site at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape