Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25873

    About this Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8  [View Original Post]
    So no BJ without an extra 50? And what do you get for GFE? BBBJ? MSOG?

    Also, how accurate are pics / age?
    I think she is a high volume kind of gal because it's very hard to setup anything with her.

  2. #25872

    Goth

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Arabella? So far coms are good. I was trying to meet her this week. Figured I should ask around. I couldn't find her listed on the forum. Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/272510212033
    I would be interested to know if you get any info on her, almost looks TGTBT, but you never know.

    Please share if you see her or hear anything 🙏127999;.

  3. #25871

    Those extras are weird

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Here's her reply to my question about rates.

    Qv 100.

    HH 150.

    Hr 250.

    Extra.

    BJ 50.

    GFE 50.

    Massage 50.

    69 50.

    The basic rates are comparable to other providers, but those extra expenses for basic service put her out of reach of reality.
    So no BJ without an extra 50? And what do you get for GFE? BBBJ? MSOG?

    Also, how accurate are pics / age?

  4. #25870
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Arabella? So far coms are good. I was trying to meet her this week. Figured I should ask around. I couldn't find her listed on the forum. Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/272510212033
    Update if you see her. I'm very interested myself.

  5. #25869

    Trick

    That's because Emily is really:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/058119073912

    All bad reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this red-haired or red-wigged Emily. She looks like a dancer with her fitness and her costuming. Search results turn up nothing. Only one response from her, and it wasn't a complete conversation--just a single line. Her look is outstanding.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/043499312232

  6. #25868

    Emily on westside.

    Has anyone seen this red-haired or red-wigged Emily. She looks like a dancer with her fitness and her costuming. Search results turn up nothing. Only one response from her, and it wasn't a complete conversation--just a single line. Her look is outstanding.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/043499312232

  7. #25867

    You talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyTerf  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Beautiful girl if she was in the right state of mind and taking care of herself. Ad appears to be down now on AS but I have a feeling it will reappear. She has some demons in her life and also trying to raise a daughter. She definitely had her mind on turning a buck and not into the service. She was definitely altered when I saw her. Forgot about her stash and it all fell out of her bra when the moment occurred. I would not recommend. Did not feel like a stable situation. I believe she switched to outcall only as well.
    I can't find any record of any "ania" on any provider site at all.

  8. #25866

    Not me thanks

    Here's her reply to my question about rates.

    Qv 100.

    HH 150.

    Hr 250.

    Extra.

    BJ 50.

    GFE 50.

    Massage 50.

    69 50.

    The basic rates are comparable to other providers, but those extra expenses for basic service put her out of reach of reality.

  9. #25865

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Other than Alexa and a few others, finally comes a petite smiling make-you feel good lady. I have not been so happy that I say my HH, should of been an hour or more. Great smile, awesome bubble but on this small frame. CBJ, many positions. Pure pleasure. 200 roses.

    No games, gift cards, or pre-payments. That has ruined the last to months at this.

    You will not regret. I am planning my seconds now.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2712652
    Are the pictures accurate? Was thinking about visiting Alexa again but may need to change my plans.

    Your post before this one the link isn't working. Would be interested in knowing which other lady you saw.

    Always look forward to your posts because you always seem to sniff out quality latinas.

  10. #25864

    About the stench

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one this past Fri. Good coms, nice girl, all covered, Huge boobs, and good location. She's a lot bigger then the add pics and serious Vag Stench, I could barely finish the deed. You have been warned. $. 20 Hr.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/302538269286
    This is one of the main reasons why I refuse to pay some of these rates. A stinky vag is one of those variables you can hardly account for; but then again, in this industry, probably 75% of them have a vag odor of some type. Pathetic!

  11. #25863

    A perfect Latina lady, finally.

    Other than Alexa and a few others, finally comes a petite smiling make-you feel good lady. I have not been so happy that I say my HH, should of been an hour or more. Great smile, awesome bubble but on this small frame. CBJ, many positions. Pure pleasure. 200 roses.

    No games, gift cards, or pre-payments. That has ruined the last to months at this.

    You will not regret. I am planning my seconds now.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2712652

  12. #25862

    Ania

    Saw her last week. Beautiful girl if she was in the right state of mind and taking care of herself. Ad appears to be down now on AS but I have a feeling it will reappear. She has some demons in her life and also trying to raise a daughter. She definitely had her mind on turning a buck and not into the service. She was definitely altered when I saw her. Forgot about her stash and it all fell out of her bra when the moment occurred. I would not recommend. Did not feel like a stable situation. I believe she switched to outcall only as well.

  13. #25861

    Arabella goth ****

    Has anyone met with Arabella? So far coms are good. I was trying to meet her this week. Figured I should ask around. I couldn't find her listed on the forum. Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/272510212033

  14. #25860
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Katie at a decent hotel on the Southside. Played the wait game for about 20 minutes, but once I got the info and headed up, all was good. Sweet girl. Everything is covered, and it seems she is in town regularly. A little rich for my blood to become a regular. Stay safe out there fellas.
    Hey appreciate the report back! I sent you a few PMs when you get a min to look at them.

  15. #25859

    One shot deal

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8  [View Original Post]
    Like, is MSOG on the table for the hour? I don't think the $$ is a dealbreaker if the service is good and the looks are on point.

    Of course, PM works too! TYIA.
    It's a one and done deal, $. 40 for the hour. She's not a clock watcher, but again, everything is covered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape