Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 26416
-
04-12-22 19:13 #17056Senior Member

Posts: 75Re: Mermaid
Prety sure that not showing up for "Sentencing" is not good for your long term goals.
Plea / sentencing hearing on April 7, 2022 at 01:30 pm (No Show).
04-07-2022.
Additional text:
12:42 PM Clerk received voicemail from Defendant advising not coming to court / afraid to come to court due to lack of communication from counsel.
04-07-2022 Bench warrant authorized for {Mermaid}.
1 346.63 (1)(a) OWI (3rd).
2 961.41 (3 g)(c) Possession of Cocaine / Coca.
3 946.49 (1)(a) Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor.
4 961.573 (1) Possess Drug Paraphernalia.
5 343.44 (1)(b) Operating While Revoked (Rev due to alc / contr subst / refusal).
6 347.413 (1) Ignition Interlock Device Tampering / Failure to Install / Violate Court Order (2nd+).
7 346.63 (1)(am) Operate with Restricted Controlled Substance (3rd).
And then, the very next day, 3 more charges filed in Waukesha, for a grand total of 10 charges LMAO.
1 961.41 (3 g)(c) Possession of Cocaine / Coca.
2 961.573 (1) Possess Drug Paraphernalia.
3 946.49 (1)(a) Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor.
Ya'll should be able to get some deep, deep, deep (no pun intended) discounts.
Originally Posted by HeavyJet
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 08:54 #17055Senior Member

Posts: 33Creative Goddess
Can't find any reviews. Any info?
414-644-2XXX.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/985731360297
-
04-12-22 07:56 #17054Banned Member

Posts: 1583Crazy enough to be true?
WHOA! Could this ad be crazy enough to be true? Wow, she'll even send you a video of her with 'real men' just to show you how inadequate you are! Hahaha!
Originally Posted by Apophis1
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 07:24 #17053Senior Member

Posts: 641She can keep the $3000 car.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 07:19 #17052Senior Member

Posts: 641Let them think they have control
The girl I bought a house for lived in a house "free" for two years till I had enough. Yes she believed I was a simp for pussy twice a week. After I made my rounds with her friends and family I evicted her and sold the house for 140,000 more than I bought it for. Marriage, you give up all the control. Let them think they have the control. I win.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 06:31 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 1323On strike
Keep your money in your pocket. Sex is not like food. We can live without sex. I kinda like preggo's but 350 and no body pics just doesn't trip my trigger. Got to wonder if anybody is actually paying that?
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
"Quality control" is partially in men's heads. "Just say no" (thank you Nancy Reagan!) and hold out for something better.
-
04-12-22 06:03 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 1323Wife experience
I get that almost every day without ever leaving home! And it has cost me a fortune over the years. Why would I pay more $$ for more of the same? That's why stepping out is called "getting some strange".
Originally Posted by Apophis1
[View Original Post]
And it's not just "the girls" that feel that way about men. IMO, women in general are borderline socio / psychopaths.
-
04-11-22 20:55 #17049Senior Member

Posts: 639Yup, in a nutshell. The way I see it most guys have 3 choices. 1 pony up and pay up. 2 . Ride it out on a hope and a prayer that the tide turns. 3. Buy yourself a O fans subscription and a fleshlight. Me, I personally DGAF if they pull the plug on STG. It's a fucking joke on life support.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 19:58 #17048Senior Member

Posts: 1363Sad but True
One man's medicine is another man's poison. Yep guys, there are money slaves out there. Back when I was doing websites for slores, my favorite little WG, a black girl, cute as hell, got herself a money slave. He would send her money, one of the first users of PayPal. She would call him and abuse the shit out of him. I would draft her emails. He apparently found someone newer or nastier because all at once the well dried up. I guess there are guys that eat scat too. Beyond me.
Originally Posted by Apophis1
[View Original Post]
Coochie (You bunch of short-dicked, short-time, ass eating motherfuckers) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
04-11-22 11:35 #17047Senior Member

Posts: 159Come To Your Senses
Is this what the hobby has turned into, Thee Hundred and Fifty Dollars for a beat up looking pregnant woman?
Originally Posted by MilwNightFun
[View Original Post]
Between this, fat obese women, weird girls and wannabe thugs out their I almost hope STG is shut down like BP.
Absolutely zero quality control.
-
04-11-22 11:01 #17046Regular Member

Posts: 15Agreed
Has anyone taken the plunge? 350 is a little too steep or my blood. However I've been debating it for a week or so now.
Originally Posted by MilwNightFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 10:11 #17045Senior Member

Posts: 62The real truth
https://green-bay.skipthegames.com/p...m/686137830364
This ad cracked me up. LOL.
This is basically what all the girls are really saying and feeling about us fellas. LOL.
Maybe even a lot of you about them as well.
-
04-11-22 09:50 #17044Senior Member

Posts: 58Tori
Saw her last night at a motel in the southside. She's definitely a fun time. Experience was great. BBBJ and multiple positions. Clean and shaved. Pics aren't her though. That's the downside. She looks older than I had expected. And she reeks of smoke. One kiss from her and I had that foul odor in my mouth for hours. 180 hhr. Not worth it imo. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by JustForFun1001
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 20:06 #17043Regular Member

Posts: 20No name girl
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/022931092999
Anyone seen her? She seems fun but might be suspect.
-
04-10-22 16:01 #17042Banned Member

Posts: 124Hard pass
Says she's 6 months along and wants 350.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/315583363060










Reply With Quote





