Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 17730
-
04-14-22 01:26 #9690Senior Member

Posts: 112A large amount of scammers for sure on listcrawler.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 01:22 #9689Senior Member

Posts: 126Uncle LEO? Or perhaps imposter?
Is it just me or is there alot of painfully obvious fake posts going around on the listcrawler??
-
04-13-22 17:16 #9688Senior Member

Posts: 63What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 15:58 #9687Senior Member

Posts: 156Fire
I can attest absolutely no disappointments here, Two of St Louis's finest. I still have a smile on my face. LOL.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 14:31 #9686Senior Member

Posts: 335Parker and Vayda Grace
I had the pleasure of doing a double with Parker and Vayda Grace yesterday and I was quite pleased. These ladies are with the relatively new group called the St. Louis Vixens (https://stlouisvixens.com/). Based upon my experience I think they will be a great addition to the local hobby scene. If you pay them a visit I don't think you'll be disappointed!
-
04-13-22 12:32 #9685Shill for Destiny Ignore my posts

Posts: 3Destiny and Veyda
When is the 4 hands? That sounds like an absolute treat! I don't have snap chat so I don't see wen Destiny posts. An info would be great.
Originally Posted by ManONMoon
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 15:19 #9684Senior Member

Posts: 111I met her as Diana several times, and it was always a great time.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 13:50 #9683Senior Member

Posts: 436Thanks
She looks enticing.
Originally Posted by DaddyWrbcks
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 11:56 #9682Senior Member

Posts: 489Stl
The prices are base prices, extra cost more.
Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 10:00 #9681Senior Member

Posts: 48Vayda Grace is Diana. Not sure when the name change happened.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 00:41 #9680Senior Member

Posts: 63Kendra Holliday
I visited her last September 2021, initial consult was 120. I was impressed with her knowledge, communication skills and human psychology. She quoted 250 for additional services.
Originally Posted by Buttho
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 00:13 #9679Senior Member

Posts: 63Lilia
I received a text message, last week of February, that she was sick (no covid or flue) and hope to be back soon. I tried to contact her the last week of March, but no reply.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 19:53 #9678Senior Member

Posts: 436Diana
I don't see Diana on the "vixen" list. Does anyone know how to reach her individually?
Originally Posted by ManONMoon
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 19:40 #9677Senior Member

Posts: 46I appreciate all the information! Thanks as well for going the extra mile and seeing how many newbie friendly providers there were available.
Originally Posted by TMan1847
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 12:21 #9676Senior Member

Posts: 553Agreed
Saw her once several years ago when she started out...Once.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
She was friendly but her pics are "severely" filtered-simply could not believe how rough and flabby she looked IRL-and she absolutely had a smell.
Never had any desire to return.









Reply With Quote






