rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 1125 1625 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 26416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17056

    Re: Mermaid

    Prety sure that not showing up for "Sentencing" is not good for your long term goals.

    Plea / sentencing hearing on April 7, 2022 at 01:30 pm (No Show).

    04-07-2022.

    Additional text:

    12:42 PM Clerk received voicemail from Defendant advising not coming to court / afraid to come to court due to lack of communication from counsel.

    04-07-2022 Bench warrant authorized for {Mermaid}.

    1 346.63 (1)(a) OWI (3rd).

    2 961.41 (3 g)(c) Possession of Cocaine / Coca.

    3 946.49 (1)(a) Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor.

    4 961.573 (1) Possess Drug Paraphernalia.

    5 343.44 (1)(b) Operating While Revoked (Rev due to alc / contr subst / refusal).

    6 347.413 (1) Ignition Interlock Device Tampering / Failure to Install / Violate Court Order (2nd+).

    7 346.63 (1)(am) Operate with Restricted Controlled Substance (3rd).

    And then, the very next day, 3 more charges filed in Waukesha, for a grand total of 10 charges LMAO.

    1 961.41 (3 g)(c) Possession of Cocaine / Coca.

    2 961.573 (1) Possess Drug Paraphernalia.

    3 946.49 (1)(a) Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor.

    Ya'll should be able to get some deep, deep, deep (no pun intended) discounts.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the reports on her are YMMV. She has certainly gone downhill from the looks of her recent pics and if you want to see her do it soon because it's likely she's going on a state sponsored vacation in about three weeks.

  2. #17055

    Creative Goddess

    Can't find any reviews. Any info?

    414-644-2XXX.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/985731360297

  3. #17054

    Crazy enough to be true?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    https://green-bay.skipthegames.com/p...m/686137830364

    This ad cracked me up. LOL.

    This is basically what all the girls are really saying and feeling about us fellas. LOL.

    Maybe even a lot of you about them as well.
    WHOA! Could this ad be crazy enough to be true? Wow, she'll even send you a video of her with 'real men' just to show you how inadequate you are! Hahaha!

  4. #17053
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    The girl I bought a house for lived in a house "free" for two years till I had enough. Yes she believed I was a simp for pussy twice a week. After I made my rounds with her friends and family I evicted her and sold the house for 140,000 more than I bought it for. Marriage, you give up all the control. Let them think they have the control. I win.
    She can keep the $3000 car.

  5. #17052

    Let them think they have control

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I get that almost every day without ever leaving home! And it has cost me a fortune over the years. Why would I pay more $$ for more of the same? That's why stepping out is called "getting some strange".

    And it's not just "the girls" that feel that way about men. IMO, women in general are borderline socio / psychopaths.
    The girl I bought a house for lived in a house "free" for two years till I had enough. Yes she believed I was a simp for pussy twice a week. After I made my rounds with her friends and family I evicted her and sold the house for 140,000 more than I bought it for. Marriage, you give up all the control. Let them think they have the control. I win.

  6. #17051

    On strike

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Is this what the hobby has turned into, Thee Hundred and Fifty Dollars for a beat up looking pregnant woman?

    Between this, fat obese women, weird girls and wannabe thugs out their I almost hope STG is shut down like BP.

    Absolutely zero quality control.
    Keep your money in your pocket. Sex is not like food. We can live without sex. I kinda like preggo's but 350 and no body pics just doesn't trip my trigger. Got to wonder if anybody is actually paying that?

    "Quality control" is partially in men's heads. "Just say no" (thank you Nancy Reagan!) and hold out for something better.

  7. #17050

    Wife experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    https://green-bay.skipthegames.com/p...m/686137830364

    This ad cracked me up. LOL.

    This is basically what all the girls are really saying and feeling about us fellas. LOL.

    Maybe even a lot of you about them as well.
    I get that almost every day without ever leaving home! And it has cost me a fortune over the years. Why would I pay more $$ for more of the same? That's why stepping out is called "getting some strange".

    And it's not just "the girls" that feel that way about men. IMO, women in general are borderline socio / psychopaths.

  8. #17049
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Is this what the hobby has turned into, Thee Hundred and Fifty Dollars for a beat up looking pregnant woman?

    Between this, fat obese women, weird girls and wannabe thugs out their I almost hope STG is shut down like BP.

    Absolutely zero quality control.
    Yup, in a nutshell. The way I see it most guys have 3 choices. 1 pony up and pay up. 2 . Ride it out on a hope and a prayer that the tide turns. 3. Buy yourself a O fans subscription and a fleshlight. Me, I personally DGAF if they pull the plug on STG. It's a fucking joke on life support.

  9. #17048

    Sad but True

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    https://green-bay.skipthegames.com/p...m/686137830364

    This ad cracked me up. LOL.

    This is basically what all the girls are really saying and feeling about us fellas. LOL.

    Maybe even a lot of you about them as well.
    One man's medicine is another man's poison. Yep guys, there are money slaves out there. Back when I was doing websites for slores, my favorite little WG, a black girl, cute as hell, got herself a money slave. He would send her money, one of the first users of PayPal. She would call him and abuse the shit out of him. I would draft her emails. He apparently found someone newer or nastier because all at once the well dried up. I guess there are guys that eat scat too. Beyond me.

    Coochie (You bunch of short-dicked, short-time, ass eating motherfuckers) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  10. #17047

    Come To Your Senses

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    Says she's 6 months along and wants 350.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/315583363060.
    Is this what the hobby has turned into, Thee Hundred and Fifty Dollars for a beat up looking pregnant woman?

    Between this, fat obese women, weird girls and wannabe thugs out their I almost hope STG is shut down like BP.

    Absolutely zero quality control.

  11. #17046

    Agreed

    Has anyone taken the plunge? 350 is a little too steep or my blood. However I've been debating it for a week or so now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    Says she's 6 months along and wants 350.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/315583363060

  12. #17045

    The real truth

    https://green-bay.skipthegames.com/p...m/686137830364

    This ad cracked me up. LOL.

    This is basically what all the girls are really saying and feeling about us fellas. LOL.

    Maybe even a lot of you about them as well.

  13. #17044

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForFun1001  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in a southside motel? I am having a hard time getting her to answer the phone. Much easier to contact when she was with Rayna.
    Saw her last night at a motel in the southside. She's definitely a fun time. Experience was great. BBBJ and multiple positions. Clean and shaved. Pics aren't her though. That's the downside. She looks older than I had expected. And she reeks of smoke. One kiss from her and I had that foul odor in my mouth for hours. 180 hhr. Not worth it imo. I won't repeat.

  14. #17043

    No name girl

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/022931092999

    Anyone seen her? She seems fun but might be suspect.

  15. #17042

    Hard pass

    Says she's 6 months along and wants 350.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/315583363060

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape