Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by TittiesRGreat  [View Original Post]
    Any of you perverts battered this one up yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/79439582
    Why did you post her in this thread?

  2. #5647
    Any of you perverts battered this one up yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/79439582

  3. #5646

    Mariah Vegas:

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I am a DirtyFuk.

    I saw her after she had taken several loads.

    $$$ all in all holes. She is bigger than her pics. She is a dirty cum freak!
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I wish she would post accurate pics.

    She is ok as a cumrecepticle. ATM was also allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    So how big are we talking? I'm not super picky but. LOL.
    Also curious...just how big we talking here?

    Alicyn was always in brick shithouse territory yet carried her 170 pounds (MCSO mugshot weight) very well on her 5'8' frame. 30 lbs. of that had to be those huge bolt ons. LOL.

    I scooped her when she walked in the South end of 82nd some while back (SW report 2253). Damage was 125.00...

    Got some BBFS until she asked me to cover up for the finale...

    Damn...

  4. #5645

    Af

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzNits  [View Original Post]
    Autumn fire is batshit mood swinging crazy.

    And this was verified by some providers I frequent.
    You must have her confused with someone else. She is the sweetest girl. I have had nothing but good experiences with her.

  5. #5644
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    So true. Always a guy before you.

    However, this was different. I was asked to leave a deposit for the next guy and was told he wanted to clean it up. To each their own.

    I told her if he pays my donation that I would leave him a present every week. No dice. LOL.
    Yea its a bit weird for me but like you said if he paid the date I'd leave it for that foo gladly lmao.

  6. #5643

    How big?

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I wish she would post accurate pics.

    She is ok as a cumrecepticle. ATM was also allowed.
    So how big are we talking? I'm not super picky but. LOL.

  7. #5642
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I am a DirtyFuk.

    I saw her after she had taken several loads.

    $$$ all in all holes. She is bigger than her pics. She is a dirty cum freak!
    I wish she would post accurate pics.

    She is ok as a cumrecepticle. ATM was also allowed.

  8. #5641
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I am a DirtyFuk.

    I saw her after she had taken several loads.

    $$$ all in all holes. She is bigger than her pics. She is a dirty cum freak!
    Interesting. I might have to schedule with her. LOL.

  9. #5640

    I Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    And there is always another guy there before you too. Minutes, hours, etc.
    So true. Always a guy before you.

    However, this was different. I was asked to leave a deposit for the next guy and was told he wanted to clean it up. To each their own.

    I told her if he pays my donation that I would leave him a present every week. No dice. LOL.

  10. #5639

    Miss Mariah Vegas

    I am a DirtyFuk.

    I saw her after she had taken several loads.

    $$$ all in all holes. She is bigger than her pics. She is a dirty cum freak!

  11. #5638
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    So fun to watch as your baby batter dribbles out of a nice puss.

    I've been so nice as to walk out as a provider waited for the next guy. Guess he was into cleaning up my mess. However, that was not with LovelyKate.
    And there is always another guy there before you too. Minutes, hours, etc.

  12. #5637
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    LittlePanda

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    I got no showed by 3 people and so I was desperate went for LP. Holy shit horrible decision. I might as well have gotten robbed. She is definitely strung out on something. She shied away from being touched. Seemed like there was some abuse there.

    The service was horrible. Covered all not that I would have wanted no cover with what I saw.
    This LittlePanda?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Bellevue-Incal#post13577558.

  13. #5636

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    I have such a vivid memory of us talking about her motivational speaker work as we watched my cum dribble out of her.
    So fun to watch as your baby batter dribbles out of a nice puss.

    I've been so nice as to walk out as a provider waited for the next guy. Guess he was into cleaning up my mess. However, that was not with LovelyKate.

  14. #5635
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1888  [View Original Post]
    Most of Lovely's pictures are partials, which leads me to believe that she falls a little short in the way of a nice body. I've also heard Alana's cock worship is to die for.

    Lovely is not attractive at all. Big girl, seen her when she started dancing at Shimmers. Hanna west worked there too and attractive but bigger them pictures show

    If you guys don't care much about looks and just want a good sucking and fucking. Lexi Taylor is amazing and rates are reasonable.

    Mona is not too bad either and a freak that will take a pounding in any hole.

    April flowers is amazing but has put on some weight.
    Hey guys,

    This is the report I saw on April. She wouldn't let me 2 years ago. We had a great time. I heard about the weight, but if I can hit that flower raw I will. Does anyone know?

  15. #5634

    Creampie

    I have such a vivid memory of us talking about her motivational speaker work as we watched my cum dribble out of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape