Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 32172
-
04-11-22 07:39 #21237Senior Member

Posts: 377Thai Apple
There is a Thai Apple who works out of Tysons. You will find her in a search. But not Hawaiian. I have been here for quite awhile and haven't read about that Apple, so doubtful she is still around.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 07:30 #21236Senior Member

Posts: 115Is Apple in Vienna Still Around?
Apple was an amazing provider. Hawaiian, long dark hair, amazing figure, and an absolutely sweetheart. She used chakra tuning bowls during the massage. Her location was right off Gallows Rd in Vienna. She was hands down my ATF. I moved to FL and lost contact with her. Was wondering / hoping she was still in the DMV area. I appreciate any insight.
-
04-10-22 23:59 #21235Senior Member

Posts: 381Foot massage?
Is there any places that offer a really thorough foot massage (with or w / o extras)? I used to frequent a place in AL that would provide a great massage, and a foot massage that was extremely painful for a few minutes. After the torture of the foot massage, a HE would happen and my feet absolutely felt great for a week.
-
04-10-22 16:58 #21234Senior Member

Posts: 229Just curious, how did she look? Height, Weight, etc.
Originally Posted by Kickass123
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 08:48 #21233Senior Member

Posts: 31Warrenton and beyond
Posted this under the Fburg thread, but thought worth repeating here for those who roam.
Stopped by over the weekend because of a good experience I had there while passing through some years ago. Took a chance, never liked it because of the exposed entrance, but you just can't fight that feeling sometimes. Only one tech working, but cute, spoke great English, was upbeat. Not chubby, but soft and not much tone, fairly tall, likely mid 40's. Said she recently arrived and I couldn't remember her name. Said she'd be there for a few weeks to months. Opted for 1 hr. Now I've learned to do this thing where I ask for strictly leg and lower body massage. I don't want to waste time on 50/50 chance it's a lackluster back massage or spend too much time on my back and all that oil. She gave a great leg massage, soft hands, perfect tension. Did much teasing and massaging of all parts during the leg massage which drives my up a wall. Within 20 minutes commenced to negotiations. Only had. 5 extra on me and requested top off. She was okay with it much to my surprise with lots of touch, nipple kissing and OTC roaming other places. Likly could have done more. We got along well. She mentioned next times could likely do FS for $$, but it's not my thing. I enjoyed a 30-40 min outstanding edging and caressing handshake in multiple positions from face down to "milking" to kneeling, sitting and ended face up finish. IDK, but this policy of only asking for lower body massage has yielded great results anywhere I go. Again, I'm only seeking long, edging style HE. It's my thing.
Now if anyone can break into a routine with the Ukrainians or Russians in a meaningful way, I'd enjoy hearing about it and sharing intel. I had one amazing experience with a gorgeous girl near DuPont, opted for NURU massage. $$$ standard. She allowed me to massage her in any fashion and we were doing P2 P externally for most of the massage, she finished riding on top of me that way for an amazing time. Think she enjoyed in her unemotional, inexpressive way with rare smiles. Was never able.
To get another girl from that service number to confirm she'd subtly allow a repeat of that experience. Shame. Had a great time and willing to repeat. Ever since the Ukraine war and losing RR website, it's fewer options and much less casual responses. Shame all around.
Good luck all.
-
04-10-22 06:47 #21232Senior Member

Posts: 31Thanks for feedback
Had been looking to meet her, but your report was quite useful. Thanks. I'm lining up options today and will report back.
Originally Posted by BD490
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 22:19 #21231Senior Member

Posts: 418Yes she does. Here you go.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...468279808.html
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 15:10 #21230Senior Member

Posts: 42How to connect with Cherry?
Does Cherry advertise? I would like to check her out, if she is as pretty as you say.
Originally Posted by DcGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 15:07 #21229Senior Member

Posts: 42Concept now Angle Spa
They recently changed their name to Angle Spa or Angle Therapy, if I am not mistaken.
Originally Posted by Kickass123
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 07:56 #21228Senior Member

Posts: 454I couldn't say as I have never been to Sun. When I said taller though I'm not saying she is tall period just that she was taller than Kim. But that's also not saying a lot as Kim is short and petite. This girl Penny though did have a tattoo of some stars on her back up on her right shoulder if that helps.
Originally Posted by DisMan6
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 23:04 #21227Senior Member

Posts: 81Could it be?
Highly doubt it (although hopeful) - could this be the same Penny that used to work at Sun in Annandale? Was my ATF at one point and supposedly retired. Although not really tall she fits the description of having a big chest LOL.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 18:11 #21226Regular Member

Posts: 9Lame service at Lime
Was in the Annandale / Alexandria area had time to kill. Papaya. Which is one of my favorite haunts was a ways out and decided to try a new place (new for me), Lime. Eden Spa. Rang the bell and a lady by the name of Sarah in her mid 40's was my draw. From the get go things did not go well. The table shower was okay, and the massage was almost non-existent. Seemed like she wanted to get to the "action" and asked her what was on the menu. FS she wanted $$. Now, I am open to that price for a 20's, 30 or even a lady in her 40's. If she was in shape and hot. Decided to just go for a handjob. She wanted $100, negotiated it to $80 and I will never ever step foot in that spa again. Jeez. Turned out to be a buzzkill. Will keep to the Annandale spas where the ladies are much nicer and for the same rate, definitely a better deal.
-
04-08-22 17:33 #21225Senior Member

Posts: 454Penny at Queen
Decided to make the trip to Queen again, hoping to see Kim a second time but ended up seeing Penny instead. Penny has a bigger chest than Kim but is also taller and thicker. Not to go into many details but the visit was very similar to my previous visit with Kim, with the bare slide and everything, but I think I may have enjoyed the TS with Penny more. She spent a little more time with me in the TS and even practically gave me a full hj to completion before we went back to the room. I would enjoy seeing her again.
-
04-07-22 21:35 #21224Senior Member

Posts: 39Concept
I had taken a couple of weeks off from AMPs attending to domestic business so I was in a mood to try my hand at a brand new AMP. I do have my favorites but want to expand. I wound up at concept in Annandale this week and was met by an ok-looking Korean woman (late 30's) and short. Bubbly and friendly and led me to a room on the right. I'm beginning to enjoy more of the 30 minute sessions now instead of hour long. Laid 3 Jacksons on the table and got undressed. There was no oil, lotion, or cream used and honestly she didn't need it due to her having some of the softest hands on a masseuse. After 10 minutes to some caressing she began to graze and gently squeeze between my legs. I flipped and asked to "kiss her down there". She declined and we agreed on 3 more Jacksons for the HE. Slow and sensual with the slow twisting style and my dream was over within 5 minutes. Hot towel, hug, and out the door. Didn't catch a name but she says only her and another lady work there. Due to convenience, I will repeat and try to get her loosened up.
-
04-07-22 18:13 #21223Senior Member

Posts: 43Saturday in Fairfax
I had a doubleheader on Saturday, which was great fun.
I saw Cherry for the first time. She's tons of fun and looks good. I think talk of 10/10 body is a little thick, but she's got a nice body for her age. And she showed it off well in maybe the shortest dress I've ever seen. I threw down $$$ so we never had to discuss money. Massage was nice. FS was good although a touch rushed. As has been said, she's leaving soon. Her place is already being packed, so I'd shoot to see her this month if you plan to.
The traffic back to my area was heavy, so I decided to take a detour to see Kiko at Diamond Flash based on some quick research on here in a 7/11 parking lot LOL. She was a delight. Great massage, great attitude, great English. She's got great tits, though she wouldn't take her shirt off. She just lifted her shirt and popped them out of her bra. If I was closer, I'd see her often, though it was a fairly standard nova finish. I just really enjoyed her.













Reply With Quote




