Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 1374 1874 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17715

    Trips to greece

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9YNeO5Z8XaowWM

    Is real. Looks same as pictures.

    Wants $$$ for Greek and Oral only. No FS.

    Considers herself a SB, if that changes your approach at all.
    Very confused. So she must love taking trips to Greece or something smells fishy.

  2. #17714

    Four places?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    At the moment they're 20's and 30's in all four places.
    What four places?

  3. #17713
    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    I've seen two good reviews of her recently from brand new accounts. I personally had a bad experience with her a while back, and have also seen other negative reviews. I mean who knows she might have turned it around but I doubt it.
    I'd stay away from Jordyn. Wasted my time and money. Rude detached rushed and not too great looking in real life. Save your money.

  4. #17712

    The Woodologist hag is still posting as New Girl in Zebulon

    This is a fake ad, leading to a bait-and-switch situation.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/652310865105

  5. #17711
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    https://oxford-nc.skipthegames.com/f...y/309043176698

    Texted and spoke to her in the phone seems legit.

    I couldn't work out a meet but may try next week.

    Anyone have any intel?

    Thanks.

    1552.
    Bringing this one back up hoping for some intel.

    Only red flag do far is wanting to FaceTime prior to meet. I'd prefer to not do that.

  6. #17710

    Heads Up

    Quote Originally Posted by JstCurious94  [View Original Post]
    100 140 200 is what she told me last time I went to see her and its all FS. No complaints from me. Hell she's even gotten better with the whole waiting thing. I haven't had to wait for her to be ready the past 2 times I went. Its been a month or so but I'm def thinking about it soon. Lmk how it works out for ya!
    Note JstCurious94 has a post count of 1.

    Follow the "View Original Post" string and you will see it leads to an username of GoodGuy94 banned a year ago with a post count of 1.

  7. #17709
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockings22  [View Original Post]
    Hey going to be coming from out of town to Raleigh. Anyone that can recommend anything that is reasonable please let me know. Are the asians the typical 50 year olds?
    At the moment they're 20's and 30's in all four places.

  8. #17708

    Anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by TastyMan2620  [View Original Post]
    What's up everyone, I was just wondering if any of why'all have seen and can speak to the services of these.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/79231558

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9844444926

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/79247770

    Appreciate why'all.
    You try any out? Would love to know too.

  9. #17707

    WYP. GirlNextDoor

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9YNeO5Z8XaowWM

    Is real. Looks same as pictures.

    Wants $$$ for Greek and Oral only. No FS.

    Considers herself a SB, if that changes your approach at all.

  10. #17706

    Check dates dude

    Quote Originally Posted by JstCurious94  [View Original Post]
    100 140 200 is what she told me last time I went to see her and its all FS. No complaints from me. Hell she's even gotten better with the whole waiting thing. I haven't had to wait for her to be ready the past 2 times I went. Its been a month or so but I'm def thinking about it soon. Lmk how it works out for ya!
    You replied to a post from over a year ago.

  11. #17705

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates and what's on the menu? Her ad provides shit for info.
    I've seen two good reviews of her recently from brand new accounts. I personally had a bad experience with her a while back, and have also seen other negative reviews. I mean who knows she might have turned it around but I doubt it.

  12. #17704

    Visiting

    Hey going to be coming from out of town to Raleigh. Anyone that can recommend anything that is reasonable please let me know. Are the asians the typical 50 year olds?

  13. #17703

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates and what's on the menu? Her ad provides shit for info.
    100 140 200 is what she told me last time I went to see her and its all FS. No complaints from me. Hell she's even gotten better with the whole waiting thing. I haven't had to wait for her to be ready the past 2 times I went. Its been a month or so but I'm def thinking about it soon. Lmk how it works out for ya!

  14. #17702
    Quote Originally Posted by KiserSoze  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Stay away. Fake pics, 1 pop, 5 bones and kicked to the curb. 20 min in and she's on the phone with handler saying you got to go. Will not repeat obviously.
    A google search of her email address would have taken you to the other site which had a review.

  15. #17701

    Any vouching?

    What's up everyone, I was just wondering if any of why'all have seen and can speak to the services of these.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/79231558

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9844444926

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/79247770

    Appreciate why'all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape