Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18347

    Perfectly model

    Perfectly Pamper is basically Models Massage rebranded. The owner has the rooms mic-ed, and has cameras all over to watch the girls. He'll yell at them over a loudspeaker if they are out of line. The owner actually made the news a couple of years ago when his previous location was raided. But, it's the outcall where the women might open up their menu. The only good ones are those who had some massage experience before hand. The owner "trains" the girls himself, and he recruits a lot from bars and strip clubs. So, the massage is a crap shoot and anything more is YMMV with outcall only. Incall will be strictly legit, and only worth to scout for the outcall. If I'm going to spend money on outcall, it'll better be someone who is open for something more. You can figure that out pretty quickly which ones might be open for more fun and those who will try to con you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    I tried them out last year and requested to know who was working that day. Sent me some pics and I chose a petite red head who has since moved on. Massage was very light, barely touching and I was scolded for laying on the bench nude / not covered by the towel. She walked in, instantly walked out telling me I had to be covered at all times. So I complied with the towel around mid-section only (did I mentioned I hate being covered during massages?) and let her proceed. I did every flirt technique I could muster and with no results. My guess is they was hot on the list again with LEO as they used to be called something else till they were busted then moved to current location with new name.

    They are currently posting for positions there which state the following "The pay is $30-$80 per hour per appointment plus you keep all your tips! *500.00 BONUS after you are here for 30 days! So wow, makes me not want to tip so much if I ever have a brain fart and decide to go back. So my critique is, this place for me was crappy massage only, nothing more than that. Of course, YMMV! Oh and you have to schedule online with them which was another weird thing compared to others places.

  2. #18346

    RE: Perectly Pampered

    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports here? Think they are in fishers? Let us know!
    I tried them out last year and requested to know who was working that day. Sent me some pics and I chose a petite red head who has since moved on. Massage was very light, barely touching and I was scolded for laying on the bench nude / not covered by the towel. She walked in, instantly walked out telling me I had to be covered at all times. So I complied with the towel around mid-section only (did I mentioned I hate being covered during massages?) and let her proceed. I did every flirt technique I could muster and with no results. My guess is they was hot on the list again with LEO as they used to be called something else till they were busted then moved to current location with new name.

    They are currently posting for positions there which state the following "The pay is $30-$80 per hour per appointment plus you keep all your tips! *500.00 BONUS after you are here for 30 days! So wow, makes me not want to tip so much if I ever have a brain fart and decide to go back. So my critique is, this place for me was crappy massage only, nothing more than that. Of course, YMMV! Oh and you have to schedule online with them which was another weird thing compared to others places.

  3. #18345

    Best looking

    Best looking massage in the Indy area? PM me!

  4. #18344

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHuss  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am thinking about trying a AMP for first time can you ask to choice who you get or is that to rude.
    I wanted to hit a home run the first time at AMP. After reading through many many posts on this forum. Advice I got for south side was Sun Spa in beech grove. It was good advice. Hit a home run with FS.

  5. #18343
    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Here are pictures of the two new gals working at Luna in Noblesville. Still don't know about extras but may check it out. They seem to gravitate toward bbw's there and not my cup of tea.
    Whose the one on the right?

  6. #18342

    Perfectly Pamp

    Anyone have any reports here? Think they are in fishers? Let us know!

  7. #18341

    Anything near Speedway area?

    Coming to Indy in 2 weeks. VRBO in Speedway area. Kinda familiar with Indy, but looking for an AMP close to that area. Just looking for decent massage and L1. Don't want to drive real far, so probably limits me. Work vehicle has GPS and don't want to add anymore miles. Any suggestions.

    Thanks.

    Ralph.

  8. #18340

    Zodiac

    Any one here ever have luck with BJ or FS at Aquarius? I've gotten standard rub with UTC below (but pulled almost out of reach and clinched thighs) at most.

  9. #18339
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    I made my weekly visit to Sweet today and when I left they took me and introduced me to a new girl Angel She was very small no boobs and seemed very very shy.
    I tried Angel. Looks wise a 7/10 MILF. Surprisingly big tits for her frame. Massage was good but short. She gave me 35 min for an hour massage. Usually they give longer before offering the tease.

    With that I took the time for FS. She has a full Bush which I'm into. She was shy at first but then warmed up. Did some daty and she was responsive. She was more eager to please and took directions well. I'd try again to see if she can become GFE. Overall good service. I'm not sure if I would choose again but wouldn't be upset if she was the only girl available.

  10. #18338

    New

    Hi, I am thinking about trying a AMP for first time can you ask to choice who you get or is that to rude.

  11. #18337
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    H-a

    What sites list the hotel Asians?

  12. #18336

    Eyla at Daily

    Met the new girl Eyla at Daily this weekend. Said she just arrived from NY. She's a little chunky, but young and cute and very friendly. Very good English. She started standing at the side of the table so difficult to touch. Soon she moved to the head and she didn't resist touching. Firm thighs and butt. She just giggled when I rubbed between her legs. She moved around the table and rubbed my butt and crack and all the way under to get things stimulated. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted everything, but she said no FS. We agreed on BJ and she lifted her shirt and pulled down her pants for full access. She knew what she was doing and she jerked and sucked. She also seemed to enjoy the FIV. I wasn't going to finish so she started the handy and it wasn't long before I shot all over her chest. She laughed and got the hot towel for clean up. I'll visit her again just because she was fun and pleasant, and I'm pretty sure everything will be available with future visits. 1. 2 all in for hhr.

  13. #18335

    Rose spa on post rd

    Visited Rose spa again a few weeks ago--its becoming my go to. Had a different girl this time than last, but body type was the same. Late 30's, lots of plastic, but very hot for my tastes. Didn't catch a name. She said I was very "polite" so she gave me nude L1 with cum on tits for $60 tip. Enjoyed the experience, would repeat.

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/30...a-9c1a3e58fdae

  14. #18334

    Hotel Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JayeDiggs  [View Original Post]
    I've been to 2 hotel Asians and both were dimes. Maybe I got lucky? Maybe it's the side of town? I do northwest side.
    You're one of the lucky ones then. I've tried hotel girls off and on probably seven or eight times over the last few years. Not a dime among any of them. Not even a nickel. Walked out a few times and wish I had the other times. Tried different locations, area codes, etc. , they all were terrible.

    Glad you had better luck.

  15. #18333

    Hotel girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    Met up at the Super 8 off Emerson and 465. Walked in and walked out. Nothing like what I want. These hotel Asians are a joke. Been 4 times and stayed once and that was not good at all.
    I've been to 2 hotel Asians and both were dimes. Maybe I got lucky? Maybe it's the side of town? I do northwest side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape