Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 549 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 1049 1549 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 26911
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18691

    Mia

    I've been eyeing this one for a few days and finally decided to pull the trigger.

    Pictures are accurate, but she honestly looks better in person imo. She's younger than what she proclaims to be in her ad (20) and is fairly new to the game as far as I could tell. However, she's a recovering addict and recently got out of a bad situation.

    She had no incall at the time, so I made arrangements to pick her up get a room for a hour. She was very nervous at first but quickly loosened up after a bit of conversation.

    I finally got to the room and she immediately got down to business after I laid the donation down on the table.

    She started off with an average BBJ for a few minutes, then I flipped her over for K9. She's SUPER tight. Like, to the point where I could barely enter her. She didn't let me pound her like I wanted to because she's not used to guys on the larger side and I was hurting her apparently. She apologized and asked if she could finish with head which I obliged.

    I painted her face and then we chatted for a bit after getting cleaned up. Dropped her back off at her spot and that was it.

    She's a sweet girl overall, but I don't think I'll repeat because there's better options out there for three c-notes.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79324228
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 60A20E0A-EA97-4119-B81F-1ED35C55FAC6.jpeg‎   4AB36F73-2221-4543-8B8D-DBB75B26D30B.jpeg‎  

  2. #18690

    No offense, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I arrived last night at her shady motel, which was located in Lyons. From the get-go she was in a bad mood considering I drove 30 miles to see her, claiming was wasting her time / fucking w her. When I get there, she has this ghetto ass manly voice which threw me off, and she was acting like a complete c**t. After she started insulting me the minute I got there I was like, you know what ***** I'm outtie dis *****, and I've no intentions on laying a musty crusty ghetto 🦍.

    She tried to threat me but I called her bluffs and threatened her as well, and thankfully GTFO.

    Learn from my mistake, you seriously pay for what you get, and she also rose her promised price upon my arrival, from $100 to $200 for the inconvenience. She's just like Nadia, except Nadia is attractive, whereas this gorilla belongs in the zoo.
    In the escort world, you get what you pay for. In all honesty, I wouldn't approach any escort that cheap. Minimum price for a decent escort is $250-300. I see a couple of nice looking ones who charge $500 per hour. I book multi hours to ensure a discount, and that I'm the only one that day. My dates last 3-4 hours, and I pay $800.

  3. #18689

    Looks like a LE

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratlam  [View Original Post]
    Did we ever find out more about Paige or name before Paige? She seems responsive via text, want to give my first go as she has a decent outcall option.
    That's LE waiting to bust you LOL. I'd avoid at all costs.

  4. #18688

    Minnie on LC

    Ebony spinner, anybody seen this tasty looking morsel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8728061328/1

  5. #18687
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratlam  [View Original Post]
    Did we ever find out more about Paige or name before Paige? She seems responsive via text, want to give my first go as she has a decent outcall option.
    No idea who Paige is. But that post you quoted is from almost a year ago and the link is dead.

  6. #18686

    Avoid

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...r/909512619973

    This one is in Chicago for the next week. I saw her when she was in Michigan recently. Much heavier than her pictures and much older than them as well. Way over priced for the services provided. Serious fan of the herbal remedies and was definitely giving Willy Nelson a run for his money when I saw her. Certainly not worth the 5 dozen roses for the hour or 9 dozen for 2 hours. There are much better options out there. Just thought I would save some of you the trouble.

  7. #18685
    Did we ever find out more about Paige or name before Paige? She seems responsive via text, want to give my first go as she has a decent outcall option.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    If you happen to think of the name let me know so I can do more research into her. But yea, a name change isn't usually a good sign.

    For everyone else, anyone know anything good or bad on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/royalty219

  8. #18684
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    She gives lousy head and has a stinky box. It's a shame too because that box feels good to fuck, but smell is just too much.

    She was cheap and had good attitude. But she was already way on the decline like 6 months ago. So I can only imagine how bad she is now. And for 2 x the price to boot?
    She's been in the industry at least 10 years. I remember seeing her on CL before the BP days. I wouldn't seen her then and certainly wouldn't now.

  9. #18683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by BT007  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to visit Chicago next week can anyone suggest best options 20's age incall / outcall in 600 to 800 budget? My first preference near O'Hare. Please suggest. Thanks.
    I have not experienced them, but Alena girls seem to be popular right now and you will have change left over, assuming you get past the screening.

    https://www.alenachicago.com/

    Or, you can see Rosa at MA twice and not go over budget! https://modelingave.escortbook.com/models (Still need to be screened however).

  10. #18682
    I am planning to visit Chicago next week can anyone suggest best options 20's age incall / outcall in 600 to 800 budget? My first preference near O'Hare. Please suggest. Thanks.

  11. #18681

    Sounds like LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by ManlyKmee26  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream in which I had a rendezvous with Paige in the Chicago suburbs. Took me about 20 minutes to get there, longer with transit.

    Nice, older lady. Gives great head, I went with BBBJ. She has a ton of services, all listed on her page. She's on the older side, so pictures aren't entirely accurate, but pretty close.

    Damage was 200, but worth it! Only negative is that her incall was far out for me, but would visit again if I had a car!

    https://tryst.link/escort/paige-250
    Looks pretty take tbh.

  12. #18680

    Arizona Pier

    Received a text from Piper saying she will be in Oakbrook and O'Hare this week. Reasonable pricing [Deleted by Admin]

  13. #18679

    Paige

    I had a dream in which I had a rendezvous with Paige in the Chicago suburbs. Took me about 20 minutes to get there, longer with transit.

    Nice, older lady. Gives great head, I went with BBBJ. She has a ton of services, all listed on her page. She's on the older side, so pictures aren't entirely accurate, but pretty close.

    Damage was 200, but worth it! Only negative is that her incall was far out for me, but would visit again if I had a car!

    https://tryst.link/escort/paige-250

  14. #18678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Karrissa is gross

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I arrived last night at her shady motel, which was located in Lyons. From the get-go she was in a bad mood considering I drove 30 miles to see her, claiming was wasting her time / fucking w her. When I get there, she has this ghetto ass manly voice which threw me off, and she was acting like a complete c**t. After she started insulting me the minute I got there I was like, you know what ***** I'm outtie dis *****, and I've no intentions on laying a musty crusty ghetto 🦍.

    She tried to threat me but I called her bluffs and threatened her as well, and thankfully GTFO.

    Learn from my mistake, you seriously pay for what you get, and she also rose her promised price upon my arrival, from $100 to $200 for the inconvenience. She's just like Nadia, except Nadia is attractive, whereas this gorilla belongs in the zoo.
    She gives lousy head and has a stinky box. It's a shame too because that box feels good to fuck, but smell is just too much.

    She was cheap and had good attitude. But she was already way on the decline like 6 months ago. So I can only imagine how bad she is now. And for 2 x the price to boot?

  15. #18677
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I arrived last night at her shady motel, which was located in Lyons. From the get-go she was in a bad mood considering I drove 30 miles to see her, claiming was wasting her time / fucking w her. When I get there, she has this ghetto ass manly voice which threw me off, and she was acting like a complete c**t. After she started insulting me the minute I got there I was like, you know what ***** I'm outtie dis *****, and I've no intentions on laying a musty crusty ghetto 🦍.

    She tried to threat me but I called her bluffs and threatened her as well, and thankfully GTFO.

    Learn from my mistake, you seriously pay for what you get, and she also rose her promised price upon my arrival, from $100 to $200 for the inconvenience. She's just like Nadia, except Nadia is attractive, whereas this gorilla belongs in the zoo.
    Found the link; https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79141186.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape