Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 37358
-
04-11-22 11:50 #24728Senior Member

Posts: 417Staxx
Let us know how that works out for you.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 11:04 #24727Senior Member

Posts: 85Lustful Lips
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/179589278218
Got impatient waiting for Queen to become available, so I reached out to this one. Communication was very quick and the price (listed) was surprising for the amount of time, so I figured something was up. Incall location off of JD in what appears to be a decent area, b / w Chippenham and 288. Once there, I was met by the person in the pictures, just a bit older. The place definitely had a smoky smell but wasn't overwhelming. Room was about as expected, not awful but not very clean either. Then, she took off her clothes. Holy shit her body is a wreck. Used to be bigger but lost a lot of weight. Street worn, definitely gave off monkey vibes. Opted for bbj, which was phenomenal. She enjoyed every second of it as she slurped and caressed the member. Busted on her face and she was legit excited, thrilled I put my batter over her face. More head led to the feed once junior was ready. Definitely noticed scabbing and sores, but no smell coming from down under. Would not advise hitting from behind and definitely recommend a cover going in. I finished the deed and left.
Body -3/10.
Head 13/10.
I would repeat only for a head visit unless she cleaned herself up.
-
04-10-22 23:15 #24726Senior Member

Posts: 316I just saw Staxx has a tinder profile so if I message her through that do I get it for free?
-
04-10-22 22:45 #24725Senior Member

Posts: 1774She and a gf were doing one hour notice outcalls for $100 5 or 6 years ago and were both CRAZY hot. Now she's just crazy.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 21:49 #24724Senior Member

Posts: 37Iso
Coming to the Ashland / Richmond area next week. Looking for providers that specialize in or has BBBJCIM on the menu.
Stay safe.
-
04-10-22 20:35 #24723Senior Member

Posts: 147Yup!
Yup that's her Bigcuz.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 20:04 #24722Senior Member

Posts: 114Taryn
Hey guys Taryn wanted me to post that she's available tonight. So guys that have her # hit her up & if you are senior member msg me & I'll give you her #.
-
04-10-22 15:46 #24721Senior Member

Posts: 1774Thicker but still good
Looks like she's put on a few lbs. Nothing huge and I'll still bang her but I really loved her in stripper / dancer shape.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 14:06 #24720Senior Member

Posts: 368Rose
I'm sorry I think I posted amount wrong she wants $150 for a qv a little high.she has a add up on escortalligator
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 12:31 #24719Senior Member

Posts: 135Rose (video & link)
She is discussed several times here. Here a re-post of a video link of her.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/
Here is a link from last week. I sent her a message but didn't hear back, and I've seen no more posts since Monday 4/5.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/78782690
-
04-10-22 11:29 #24718Senior Member

Posts: 1449Thanks brother. I was worried about her haven't heard from her in soo long. I've known her for several years and sometimes just go over there and hangout. She's really cool. Be safe.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 11:26 #24717Senior Member

Posts: 85Reads Like A Robbery Attempt
So since this post, I've decided to stay away. No additional contact or anything, just her ads are not lining up.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
Ex: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/436099330872.
Too sketchy IMO. Her name is Britiany. I'd advise staying away, but if anyone has had experience with their that says otherwise, feel free to post.
-
04-10-22 11:16 #24716Senior Member

Posts: 85Queen is back
Just posted this morning.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/79256978
I may try to visit her if my schedule allows today.
-
04-10-22 10:18 #24715Senior Member

Posts: 26Jessica
Saw jessica again the other day. Always fun slamming that head down on my cock. . 4 for BBBJ.
-
04-10-22 09:59 #24714Banned Member

Posts: 64Foxy
So finally dreamt that I caught up with foxy. What a hassle. Ended up taking like 4 hours of my day. Had to jump through hoops but finally caught her and she looked rough boys. If it hadn't been such a time investment I would've just pulled off. Nonetheless we finally got to a room and she gave a decent CBJ but the rimming is where she shines. Haven't had something like that in a good while. Turned her over and sampled the backdoor which usually doesn't work for me because of size, but she handled it pretty well and even got to finish which made the ordeal almost worth the time. I prob won't repeat as I'm usually on a schedule. But I can't say it was all bad at all. She's something to experience but prob only for the mongers with a few tiger stripes. Price is right and not a clock watcher. Def a visit where a cover seems like a life jacket. Be safe boys.
RVA.









Reply With Quote






