Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 37351
-
04-10-22 15:46 #24721Senior Member

Posts: 1774Thicker but still good
Looks like she's put on a few lbs. Nothing huge and I'll still bang her but I really loved her in stripper / dancer shape.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 14:06 #24720Senior Member

Posts: 368Rose
I'm sorry I think I posted amount wrong she wants $150 for a qv a little high.she has a add up on escortalligator
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 12:31 #24719Senior Member

Posts: 135Rose (video & link)
She is discussed several times here. Here a re-post of a video link of her.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/
Here is a link from last week. I sent her a message but didn't hear back, and I've seen no more posts since Monday 4/5.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/78782690
-
04-10-22 11:29 #24718Senior Member

Posts: 1449Thanks brother. I was worried about her haven't heard from her in soo long. I've known her for several years and sometimes just go over there and hangout. She's really cool. Be safe.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 11:26 #24717Senior Member

Posts: 85Reads Like A Robbery Attempt
So since this post, I've decided to stay away. No additional contact or anything, just her ads are not lining up.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
Ex: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/436099330872.
Too sketchy IMO. Her name is Britiany. I'd advise staying away, but if anyone has had experience with their that says otherwise, feel free to post.
-
04-10-22 11:16 #24716Senior Member

Posts: 85Queen is back
Just posted this morning.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/79256978
I may try to visit her if my schedule allows today.
-
04-10-22 10:18 #24715Senior Member

Posts: 26Jessica
Saw jessica again the other day. Always fun slamming that head down on my cock. . 4 for BBBJ.
-
04-10-22 09:59 #24714Banned Member

Posts: 64Foxy
So finally dreamt that I caught up with foxy. What a hassle. Ended up taking like 4 hours of my day. Had to jump through hoops but finally caught her and she looked rough boys. If it hadn't been such a time investment I would've just pulled off. Nonetheless we finally got to a room and she gave a decent CBJ but the rimming is where she shines. Haven't had something like that in a good while. Turned her over and sampled the backdoor which usually doesn't work for me because of size, but she handled it pretty well and even got to finish which made the ordeal almost worth the time. I prob won't repeat as I'm usually on a schedule. But I can't say it was all bad at all. She's something to experience but prob only for the mongers with a few tiger stripes. Price is right and not a clock watcher. Def a visit where a cover seems like a life jacket. Be safe boys.
RVA.
-
04-10-22 08:42 #24713Senior Member

Posts: 346When will these girls learn to get out of Henrico county?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 08:05 #24712Senior Member

Posts: 579Rose
That's rose she's a good lay, I paid $$ for a hh, bbj, daty and let's you fold her up. I forget if she swallow or not. She use to be off broad and glennside.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 07:34 #24711Senior Member

Posts: 64Rose
Yeah where did you find her I got roses for her.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 07:13 #24710Senior Member

Posts: 123Where did you find her from?
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 01:53 #24709Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for safe spinner
Hi. Driving through the area this week and looking for recommendations for a legit spinner.
-
04-10-22 01:11 #24708Senior Member

Posts: 368Rose
Anyone has any info on this chic or can vouch for her services I know she got popped a few months back & maybe just needs money; but she wants $50 for a qv & I only know one girl that's worth that rate & she's retired.
-
04-09-22 15:05 #24707Senior Member

Posts: 389Apologies as I didn't realize the 0 F website reference was against the rules to reference.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






