Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47674
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to V Massage on Canton Road in Marietta recently? I used to have some good sessions with Julia, Amy, and Lily pre-covid. But they're all gone now. I tried once after they opened up again, but it was pretty disappointing and haven't been back.
    Haven't been back since Covid started. Definitely some good sessions to be had. Curious if anyone else has been there recently too.

  2. #47673

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reporting on your experience at Massage Legend. As my on-going posts show, I frequent Legend because of the location and attractive younger girls, but don't always have positive or glowing reports either. There is a definitive trend of Jennifer underperforming while simultaneously trying to increase her tips. My sessions with her suggest $40 to $60 maximum tip because she has not learned how to remove clothing, bra, panties, etc. to enhance a session. I respectfully disagree with her concept that a 5 minute HJ equals $80 to $100.
    I've only been there 1 time and I got Jennifer and same, mediocre massage, thought she'd be playful but wanted 120 for a standard HE with, when I explained that's what most places charge for BJ / FS she kind of tossed her hair and said what you want to pay? I told her 60, she said fine but no touching (her). If I do go back I'll say "anyone but Jennifer" LOL.

  3. #47672

    4 hand

    Any suggestions or recommendations for a good 4 hand experience? Ideally in Alpharetta, Roswell or Duluth areas. But open to others.

  4. #47671

    Not A Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I understand all of the fascination with Legend. Was there recently with Jennifer. Yes, she delivers a little bit more than standard services with a so-so massage but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. She is nice and not bad looking with a thicker body but I wouldn't necessarily repeat. Besides, it's out of my coverage territory. Many other decent choices closer to the ranch.
    Thanks for reporting on your experience at Massage Legend. As my on-going posts show, I frequent Legend because of the location and attractive younger girls, but don't always have positive or glowing reports either. There is a definitive trend of Jennifer underperforming while simultaneously trying to increase her tips. My sessions with her suggest $40 to $60 maximum tip because she has not learned how to remove clothing, bra, panties, etc. to enhance a session. I respectfully disagree with her concept that a 5 minute HJ equals $80 to $100.

  5. #47670

    Asian Wellness- Fairwell Tour

    Stopped in to see my favorite before she moves on, everything I expected and more, simply the best. $180 OTD.

    "Everybody's got a price"- MDM.

  6. #47669
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    There is great truth to this statement in general, not just in this industry. Sometimes extra coin leads to extra goodies, but not always and sometimes the price is set beyond reason. Though sometimes it's in the ballpark.
    What are you saying sometimes but not always, is it beyond reason or not in the same ballpark?

  7. #47668

    Weekend double header, IRELAX and Holiday

    Was meeting up with friends at the battery for some beer, so I decided to go a little early to enjoy some IRELAX. Met Kelly this time, looks to be 30's, about 5'5 and skinny. Massage was good, enjoyed my time, the flip was fun, utc for the top, and she has a pair of nice B, maybe even C in that skinny little body. Otc bottom, good clean up after finish with a little more massage.

    Went to have beers with my friends, some of us went to the game and me and a couple friends left for dinner. Went to Jimmy at Windy Hill, pretty good food and saw holiday massage in the same shopping center. Waited till all my friends left and try my luck with Holiday for the first time. Got Mary, very pretty woman in her 30, asked if I want table shower and I said sure. It was my first time and I enjoyed it, she make sure I was clean from head to toe with extra attention on the right area. Back to room for the massage. Good massage, very enjoyable. Flip over and the fun being, utc on the top nice firm set of B and otc bottom. She took her time with the hand shake and I very enjoyed it.

    Look like I just added another shop into my rotation, LOL.

  8. #47667

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by TedDibiase  [View Original Post]
    Did you lay out 4 C notes on the table?

    "Everybody's got a price" -MDM.
    There is great truth to this statement in general, not just in this industry. Sometimes extra coin leads to extra goodies, but not always and sometimes the price is set beyond reason. Though sometimes it's in the ballpark.

  9. #47666

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by MasageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Do any offer more than a standard HE?
    Monica allowed to take off her top, but you may have to tip her more. I tipped her $80 last time.

    Sherry UTC Top, OTC Bottom.

    I don't know about Jennifer.

  10. #47665

    MassageForever: Check Your Private Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageForever  [View Original Post]
    Monica is as young and pretty as Sherry, you should try.
    MassageForever: Check Your Private Messages In-Box.

  11. #47664

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDavis007  [View Original Post]
    Youngs is no more there.
    I go by Oriental often but keep forgetting it. It has always been a reliable place IMHO. Just take whoever greets me. Have never been disappointed.

  12. #47663

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by MasageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Do any offer more than a standard HE?
    Been there few times. Generally found younger and better looking girls and less hassles. Nothing out of the ordinary AMP experience.

    Nice place with easy parking.

  13. #47662

    Parlor of the week

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I understand all of the fascination with Legend. Was there recently with Jennifer. Yes, she delivers a little bit more than standard services with a so-so massage but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. She is nice and not bad looking with a thicker body but I wouldn't necessarily repeat. Besides, it's out of my coverage territory. Many other decent choices closer to the ranch.
    The board seems to have the equivilant of the "parlor of the week". Someone posts about a place, if its a good review, many people flock there, or those who have gone discuss it as if its the only parlor in ATL area. Next week or the week after it will be back to a different parlor.

    I've only gone once myself, and I saw Jennifer as well. Mediocre massage and a playful HE but she was trying to get 120 as a tip, she has severe GPS. We settled on 80 but only because her pants came down enough for my hand to get moist.

  14. #47661
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I understand all of the fascination with Legend. Was there recently with Jennifer. Yes, she delivers a little bit more than standard services with a so-so massage but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. She is nice and not bad looking with a thicker body but I wouldn't necessarily repeat. Besides, it's out of my coverage territory. Many other decent choices closer to the ranch.
    Maybe there's a few shill's reporting on it.

  15. #47660
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    After it being open 6+ years, even after the shooting I never expected it to be closed now. Oriental, Lu & Sunshine are now the new triangle?
    They were only open 4 years 5/2017-3/2021.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape