Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 31840
-
04-09-22 19:45 #23425Senior Member

Posts: 309Nikki Lace
Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she has been posting for the last week or so; different number though.
Can anyone confirm this is actually her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6153365498/1
-
04-09-22 12:31 #23424Senior Member

Posts: 237Angel Eyez
Back in her Memphis days (and nights) she was a good bit thinner, almost too much so, but usually was an enthusiastic good time. Was always into the costumes.
Originally Posted by ButtersRum
[View Original Post]
When she first added some pounds it looked to be all for the better. Then she moved east. I haven't seen her since.
She's been at this game for quite a few years, has picked up some pounds, and it sounds like she may be growing tired of it all. I could be wrong, idk.
-
04-09-22 08:02 #23423Senior Member

Posts: 419Victoria
I didn't say it was bad experience at all. Or rip off. I'd say underwhelming and disappointing. For the donation. Heavier with gut and not as curvy as pics and very un GFE. And semi rush to finish. . wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by BruceWane
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 17:07 #23422Banned Member

Posts: 555Regardless since someone got ripped off that means the potential is definitely there for someone else to get ripped off. Glad you had a great experience someone else didn't.
Originally Posted by BruceWane
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 16:52 #23421Senior Member

Posts: 1250You (didn't) see her
Disregard previous post. Sorry.
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 16:50 #23420Senior Member

Posts: 1250You saw her?
You paid $250 for that? Was it worth it?
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 13:34 #23419Senior Member

Posts: 357WTF is wrong with this town?? That old hag should pay you to get laid! Glad you held your ground. We need to start starving these bitches.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 13:30 #23418Senior Member

Posts: 178She's legit
She's legit and has a very nice body. Everything is covered so don't expect any GFE. I would recommend just because her body in K9 looks hot. $. 6 for hhr I would repeat but I prefer more of a GFE.
Originally Posted by Tre312
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 11:50 #23417Senior Member

Posts: 69Victoria
I've seen her 3 times with no issues. Sorry if you had a bad experience.
Originally Posted by CodeBlue999
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 10:24 #23416Senior Member

Posts: 193Ivy
Has anyone seen her recently? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9014379260.
-
04-08-22 09:58 #23415Senior Member

Posts: 520Angeleyez
Seen her about a year ago. She wore a girdle that she refused to remove. Really sexy eyes, fresh and clean. No kissing but she states that in her ad. She tried but it I had whiskey dick and couldn't finish. Not sure I would repeat.
Originally Posted by ButtersRum
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 21:57 #23414Senior Member

Posts: 36Angel Eyez: reality
Okay, I've seen the same photos on Angel Eyez here in Nashville forever. I'd like her single best white knight and black knights here to go ahead and square off, and find out the truth about her before I commit time and possible resources. Her looks mighty tempting, are you saying that's fake, for instance? If so, do you have a real recent picture?
-
04-07-22 15:01 #23413Senior Member

Posts: 45About Done With It, In The US
Have you been out the country? I'm working out to get my body back just for foreign women. Had my passport for a year COVID bs dying down I got money I'm in the last years of my youth Colombia is the only thing I'm seeing. For $400 they're saying I can have 10 curvy attractive women and that's including a tip for every one of them I'm making that leap early May.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 23:28 #23412Senior Member

Posts: 65Kate before
I never meet her before, I talked with her in Dec. Last year.
Originally Posted by PirateSkul
[View Original Post]
She told me $$. 5 msog and a lot BBBJ.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/615-715-0686
-
04-06-22 18:59 #23411Senior Member

Posts: 1351If I'm not mistaken she used to go by Amber and another name here in Nashville. I do not believe she has any positive reviews but I can't put my mouse on any of them. As soon as I saw her older pictures my Monger Sense went off. I have not seen her and probably did not based on something I read about her.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





