Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 662 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Just the facts about the Yellow

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    im not sure than any basic human bio class would explain different vaginal discharges. That being said I know it can vary person to person and could be normal in theory but Ive been with many women and never seen seen anything other than white or clear so. Also, It's against rules to disparage or make accusations. I did no such thing just stated a factual observation and made a suggestion. Take it as you will.
    I appreciate the info that Nicos offered. If I'm shelling out my hard-earned to spend time with a provider, I would really like to know, ahead of time, if there is something possibly (notice I wrote "possibly" going on. If she has a cold, I'd like to know it. And if there's a yellow discharge (you can Google what that often means, by the way), I'd like to know that, too.

    That's what this board is about: information. Conclusions we can draw for ourselves, but facts are facts.

    My 2 cents.

  2. #6047

    Privatedelights

    Quote Originally Posted by RH503  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will check out Angel. STG and Tryst are the only sites I looked at, so maybe I am overlooking some local "talent"!
    Try private delights if you are looking for a high end escort to spend more time with. It's a free site and also have reviews, so it's a better choice than ter or p411.

  3. #6046

    Waltham.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yea Samantha just had a review in the Boston section couple days ago. And it wasn't good.
    Thanks for the advice. I get the feeling that my prospects are not good.

  4. #6045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Second link is Samantha. Avoid at all costs.
    Yea Samantha just had a review in the Boston section couple days ago. And it wasn't good.

  5. #6044

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by RH503  [View Original Post]
    Okay, one more try before I give up! Please advise whether any of these women are likely to provide a "good time" for an hour or two. Googling their phone numbers has not provided much info one way or the other. Thanks again, guys, and if you know of anyone else please let me know!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/083315309137

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/454329727240

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah-22
    Second link is Samantha. Avoid at all costs.

  6. #6043

    Hoover

    Another hot date with Hoover at her hotel room. Titty fucking then rough deep throat oral until I unload in her mouth and runs out on her huge tits. Button up and go. 80 for great head.

  7. #6042
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    First link. Don't even bother see her. She was so boring. She made sure you not comfortable so you won't fuck her well. She lay at the edge of the bed and her phone in her hand then the whole time you be fucking she will be watching TV. She will stop you in the middle of fucking so you can fuck her tits instead. She's not worth it. I saw her for $120 and I regretted.
    Definitely not the angel I know. We talking about angel formally in allston, now malden.

  8. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    You're not likely to find anyone worth spending that long time with on stg. If you're trying to stay out of the higher end girls then do yourself a favor and just go see Angel. Search her in the Boston bb ladies thread.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will check out Angel. STG and Tryst are the only sites I looked at, so maybe I am overlooking some local "talent"!

  9. #6040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    You're not likely to find anyone worth spending that long time with on stg. If you're trying to stay out of the higher end girls then do yourself a favor and just go see Angel. Search her in the Boston bb ladies thread.
    First link. Don't even bother see her. She was so boring. She made sure you not comfortable so you won't fuck her well. She lay at the edge of the bed and her phone in her hand then the whole time you be fucking she will be watching TV. She will stop you in the middle of fucking so you can fuck her tits instead. She's not worth it. I saw her for $120 and I regretted.

  10. #6039
    Quote Originally Posted by RH503  [View Original Post]
    Okay, one more try before I give up! Please advise whether any of these women are likely to provide a "good time" for an hour or two. Googling their phone numbers has not provided much info one way or the other. Thanks again, guys, and if you know of anyone else please let me know!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/083315309137

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/454329727240

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah-22
    You're not likely to find anyone worth spending that long time with on stg. If you're trying to stay out of the higher end girls then do yourself a favor and just go see Angel. Search her in the Boston bb ladies thread.

  11. #6038

    Waltham. Seeking GFE outcall to hotel in 2 weeks

    Okay, one more try before I give up! Please advise whether any of these women are likely to provide a "good time" for an hour or two. Googling their phone numbers has not provided much info one way or the other. Thanks again, guys, and if you know of anyone else please let me know!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/083315309137

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/454329727240

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah-22

  12. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to explain to you what was going on there. I will only suggest that you take a basic human biology class and that there is nothing wrong with her. Also, I think it's against forum rules.
    im not sure than any “basic human bio” class would explain different vaginal discharges. That being said I know it can vary person to person and could be “normal” in theory but I’ve been with many women and never seen seen anything other than white or clear so. Also, It's against rules to disparage or make accusations. I did no such thing just stated a factual observation and made a suggestion. Take it as you will.

  13. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    I mean I was already balls deep when I noticed so I finished LOL. Idk I've never seen anything like it. Maybe it was some sort of lube or cream or something she put on that wasn't coming from her exactly idfk. No odor or anything else but it was on her snatch and the rubber afterwards so idk. I won't be back personally.
    Could've been lube I guess. If not, yellow discharge is usually chlamydia. Luckily it goes away with antibiotics. I'd still hate to catch it. Good thing she doesn't do bareback.

  14. #6035

    Waltham

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I have a utr in Waltham but I really can't share since I haven't seeing her in a long time. So I will try to ask her if she's okay or still in business. If she is. I will definitely share with you.
    Thanks, much appreciated!

  15. #6034

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    I mean I was already balls deep when I noticed so I finished LOL. Idk I've never seen anything like it. Maybe it was some sort of lube or cream or something she put on that wasn't coming from her exactly idfk. No odor or anything else but it was on her snatch and the rubber afterwards so idk. I won't be back personally.
    I'm not going to explain to you what was going on there. I will only suggest that you take a basic human biology class and that there is nothing wrong with her. Also, I think it's against forum rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape