Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 1062 1562 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23432

    Big night in Nashville

    Hey mongers so I've been saving up for sometime to spend a night in Nashville and I'm trying to see as many girls as possible within my limit of 8 $. 50 . I'd really appreciate it if you guys replied or DM'd me your best dreams. Also if anyone is interested in a gb (with a lady friend or someone off the gator) hmu and I can arrange something at my hotel. Lmk what why'all got.

  2. #23431

    I appreciate any advice

    I like to return the favor, but I live (Central IL) in a barren wasteland for any hobbyist. In a couple weeks I'm going to my nephew's wedding close to Charlotte NC. On my way back home, plan to stay in Nashville TN. Being out of town, I think it is best for outcall. I did an advanced search on her, got nothing. What do you think? Any advice?

    Elite Rose Carter.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elite-ro...shville-374793

    Thanks & Stay Safe.

    Carl63.

  3. #23430

    Manchester provider

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Howdy, all. Curious if anyone has any intel or experience with this provider in Manchester. She posts regularly on Chatt and Nash STG. Unless I'm overlooking, nothing about her on these forums. Thanks why'all.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...l/158577247935
    She has been discussed on this Nashville board and I believe it was in the escort thread. Pretty sure she had incall in Nashville a couple of times. Search Manchester for this thread and you will probably find the info you need.

  4. #23429

    Speedy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Howdy, all. Curious if anyone has any intel or experience with this provider in Manchester. She posts regularly on Chatt and Nash STG. Unless I'm overlooking, nothing about her on these forums. Thanks why'all.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...l/158577247935
    Don't know her she has nice tits.

  5. #23428

    Manchester provider

    Howdy, all. Curious if anyone has any intel or experience with this provider in Manchester. She posts regularly on Chatt and Nash STG. Unless I'm overlooking, nothing about her on these forums. Thanks why'all.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...l/158577247935

  6. #23427

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she has been posting for the last week or so; different number though.

    Can anyone confirm this is actually her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6153365498/1
    That is her current phone number so I will say that is her.

  7. #23426

    London in Lebanon

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ville/78934330

    Avoid. Scary part of town, horrible attitude, trailer falling apart and stinking of feces.

    Oh, and she's about 20 yrs older than her photos, which are already old.

  8. #23425

    Nikki Lace

    Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she has been posting for the last week or so; different number though.

    Can anyone confirm this is actually her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6153365498/1

  9. #23424

    Angel Eyez

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersRum  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I've seen the same photos on Angel Eyez here in Nashville forever. I'd like her single best white knight and black knights here to go ahead and square off, and find out the truth about her before I commit time and possible resources. Her looks mighty tempting, are you saying that's fake, for instance? If so, do you have a real recent picture?
    Back in her Memphis days (and nights) she was a good bit thinner, almost too much so, but usually was an enthusiastic good time. Was always into the costumes.

    When she first added some pounds it looked to be all for the better. Then she moved east. I haven't seen her since.

    She's been at this game for quite a few years, has picked up some pounds, and it sounds like she may be growing tired of it all. I could be wrong, idk.

  10. #23423

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWane  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times with no issues. Sorry if you had a bad experience.
    I didn't say it was bad experience at all. Or rip off. I'd say underwhelming and disappointing. For the donation. Heavier with gut and not as curvy as pics and very un GFE. And semi rush to finish. . wouldn't repeat.

  11. #23422
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWane  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times with no issues. Sorry if you had a bad experience.
    Regardless since someone got ripped off that means the potential is definitely there for someone else to get ripped off. Glad you had a great experience someone else didn't.

  12. #23421

    You (didn't) see her

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    I never meet her before, I talked with her in Dec. Last year.

    She told me $$. 5 msog and a lot BBBJ.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/615-715-0686
    Disregard previous post. Sorry.

  13. #23420

    You saw her?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    I never meet her before, I talked with her in Dec. Last year.

    She told me $$. 5 msog and a lot BBBJ.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/615-715-0686
    You paid $250 for that? Was it worth it?

  14. #23419
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $400 if I wanted BBBJ, absolutely no. I can pay the neighbor girl 45 bucks and get. Or get the ol lady drunk and get it. Smmfh..
    WTF is wrong with this town?? That old hag should pay you to get laid! Glad you held your ground. We need to start starving these bitches.

  15. #23418

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and has a very nice body. Everything is covered so don't expect any GFE. I would recommend just because her body in K9 looks hot. $. 6 for hhr I would repeat but I prefer more of a GFE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape