Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 881 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 931 981 1381 1881 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17610

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates and what's on the menu? Her ad provides shit for info.
    100 140 200 is what she told me last time I went to see her and its all FS. No complaints from me. Hell she's even gotten better with the whole waiting thing. I haven't had to wait for her to be ready the past 2 times I went. Its been a month or so but I'm def thinking about it soon. Lmk how it works out for ya!

  2. #17609
    Quote Originally Posted by KiserSoze  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Stay away. Fake pics, 1 pop, 5 bones and kicked to the curb. 20 min in and she's on the phone with handler saying you got to go. Will not repeat obviously.
    A google search of her email address would have taken you to the other site which had a review.

  3. #17608

    Any vouching?

    What's up everyone, I was just wondering if any of why'all have seen and can speak to the services of these.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/79231558

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9844444926

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/79247770

    Appreciate why'all.

  4. #17607

    New Girl Ripoff

    The old hag who used to advertise as the "Woodologist" on STG is advertising again as "New Girl".

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/285506080334

    This is a straight-up bait and switch ripoff, with a black guy acting as bouncer, in case you are dissatisfied with the switch. I patronized the Woodologist a few years back. She has gone downhill badly. She looks like the Wicked Witch of the West, on a bad hair day, with half her teeth gone. I would not do her with yours. My advice: stay far away. Further notice, the Zebulon address may be getting some attention from the Zebulon PD.

  5. #17606

    Any Intel on Karen

    Hello Gents,

    Any one had any experience with https://tryst.link/bdsm/miss-karen.

    Appreciate the report.

  6. #17605

    Diana

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/327374391139

    Would be a safe assumption that this is a scam, I'm guessing?

  7. #17604

    Eros: jess from poland

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Stay away. Fake pics, 1 pop, 5 bones and kicked to the curb. 20 min in and she's on the phone with handler saying you got to go. Will not repeat obviously.

  8. #17603

    Looking for an Asian spinner

    Preferably one that speaks English. PM or post here.

  9. #17602

    Star Ling

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieAndCream  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last time she was here. Pictures are a little flattering. She's got a little bit of belly fluff and not that nice of an ass in person, but she is petite. She was pretty friendly and we clicked however her donation was $280 for a HH which I am embarrassed that I paid that much. She gave an average CBJ. Then I asked if she could do CG. She initially declined and tried to upcharge me more for CG. So I moved on to Mish then some k9. After a while I asked for CG and she agreed. She got tired pretty quick so I had to take over. She seemed to be enjoying quite a bit since she had no lube and by the end of it she was very wet and she did let out some nice moans. However like her ad says absolutely no GFE, which to her means no kissing anywhere on her body to include her neck and nipples. Also this might be a nitpick for me, but she doesn't have any baby wipes or anything of the sort to clean yourself off afterwards. So for that much money I will definitely not repeat. For 300 you can get way better looking girls, and probably better performance. Also I hate the fact that she tried to upsell me for some CG. Also she hosts out of a relatively low end hotel on Glenwood.

  10. #17601

    Renae disappeared again?

    I saw recently that Renae had returned and was looking forward to seeing her but it appears her ads have vanished again. Anyone have a current contact number for her?

  11. #17600

    Not me

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/brittany-dancer

    Some will scream at the price but compared to BKS she is a great value!

    The Positives.

    Blond MILF about 40-45 yo. BBBJ, CIM, FS, MS and Anal all available. Full set of toys displayed and ready for use. Nice high end safe hotel. She is not a clockwatcher and a great time.

    I was offered BBFS but declined. I have seen her before and doubt other will be offered the same. Her pictures are 7-10 years old but she will still catch your eye walking down the street.

    She probably weighs about 145 (slightly above the advertised weight). Not a ounce of fat on her and she hits the gym regularly. Most in the know will say she is the only provider in Myrtle Beach wort seeing. I saw her in Raleigh on tour.

    The Negatives.

    She is a northern girl but I find her outgoing personality a lot of fun. She books up fast and advanced bookings are almost mandatory. Reference are defiantly required.

    $ 400 per hour.
    There is no way in hell I will ever pay $400.

  12. #17599

    Reply

    I am from Charlotte and the 1st one is from Charlotte too she a freak.

  13. #17598

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    So did you end up seeing her? Please report back as there are several of us that would like to hear some current reports about her.
    Set up app for 1. Texted her at 12:45 I was pulling in parking lot. She said I'll be ready at 1. Never heard from her again.

  14. #17597

  15. #17596

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape