Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 37345
-
04-08-22 19:14 #24700Senior Member

Posts: 64Yeah, Pretty much have given up on Richmond. Use to keep 3-4 hundred hidden in the wallet to be ready to go, not any more. Look at the ads every few days and am sick by the first page. Asians, Trans, and Dicks. Moving on.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 16:12 #24699Senior Member

Posts: 93Treasure
Anyone have a report not the old treasure that loves Greek young spinner type advertises on megapersonals.
-
04-08-22 14:39 #24698Senior Member

Posts: 491Ivy / Dimples
Finally got a chance to meet up with her. Nothing new to add. She is as described. Skills are average and she is mostly business. Actually admitted to double booking as the second dude was knocking on the door. She tried to rush me but stopped when I reminded her what I paid for. I'm not going to repeat, better options are out there.
-
04-08-22 13:52 #24697Senior Member

Posts: 167I haven't see her in quite a while, nut nice girl give a great B2 B massage and extras are available.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2963599
Nicole ashley maree.
-
04-08-22 12:52 #24696Senior Member

Posts: 400Anybody else just given up?
At this point, I routinely change the filters on STG to exclude asian. The site is simply flooded.
-
04-08-22 11:10 #24695Senior Member

Posts: 41Deposit scam
Another one demanding a deposit and clearly a scam. Don't waste your time.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/643407346672
-
04-08-22 06:03 #24694Senior Member

Posts: 161Foxy
Would love to help Foxy out. Have old number. Can you Pm me new number .
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 21:34 #24693Senior Member

Posts: 166Paola on Eros
I scheduled a half hour visit with Paola through text setup was easy hassle free with no screening required. Texted 30 minutes prior to the scheduled meet saying I'm on the way. Arrived on time at a discreet hotel in the West End texted for the room number got it and went up. I was greeted by a very cute sexy 18 yo Latino that speaks no English the pics in the ad are 100 percent accurate that's the girl. I laid down the donation got comfortable she got comfortable but left her panties on she took my cock in her hand and we started kissing while she stroked it GFE at its finest went to BBBJ CBJ covered FS cg Mish K9 to finish beautiful view. Damage $$. 5 for the whole half hour.
-
04-07-22 20:24 #24692Regular Member

Posts: 14Go with whichever one is on west broad. Honestly, they're all probably the same person. Handlers typically use multiple numbers.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 19:23 #24691Senior Member

Posts: 124Acs
There are several ACS around, any recommendations? Looking for best experience.
Thanks.
-
04-07-22 17:56 #24690Senior Member

Posts: 85Something Doesn't Seem Right.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/545354007798
A week or two ago, I reached out to this provider (based on a different ad she posted). She responded hours later when I got back in saying that she was available for $. 6 for two girls, with no condom. My spidey senses started tingling and I didn't see the response for several days. Usually I don't have anyone that direct with me with no prior contact, but I wanted to ask if anyone had experienced her or her friend (who I can't find anything on). If I can find the ad again, I'll share the link.
Image search didn't turn up anything funny and phone number search didn't yield much. I may TOFFT and check her out this weekend if I don't hear anything from you guys otherwise.
TIA.
-
04-07-22 17:49 #24689Senior Member

Posts: 220https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/981357833912
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
Sorry link didn't work. Used to go by Lynn (Stopped going by Lynn because people confused her with our blonde Midlothian Lynn) out of Henrico. My regulars wouldn't answer so I did end up catching up with her. Wasn't into the kinks that I am but I had no complaints and left drained. Didn't sample FS but her oral skills were nice. Will say her ad pics are her.
-
04-07-22 16:05 #24688Senior Member

Posts: 93Barbie
So has anyone made contact yet.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 13:57 #24687Senior Member

Posts: 220She's been around
https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/MeR9cS.jpgShe's been around.
She recently moved over to Midlothian. I know she's been around a while I would like to hear if anyone seen her lately.
-
04-07-22 13:47 #24686Senior Member

Posts: 155Barbie
Or you can be smart refuse to pay the deposit, and see if she will see you or not.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
My fiend said she will do the deed for money, but will try the deposit scam.








Reply With Quote





