Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 9711
-
04-08-22 17:03 #7881Senior Member

Posts: 164Anyone else with body type like Lyn
And also pretty?
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 16:20 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 337She's not a spinner, she's too tall and her frame is too large to be a spinner. But she is very very skinny with large man-mades.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 14:48 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 415Lyn's body type
The best description of Lyn as far as I am concerned is: Tits on a stick.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
She is quite skinny with very thin thighs. However, she has some large man made tits that in my opinion are disproportionately too large for her body size. That being said, her service is excellent and I might add you are lucky to get an appointment with her since her schedule is limited.
As far as photos go, you can go to them (the erotic simian site) and find some really old pictures of her with her face blurred out. Good luck.
-
04-08-22 13:59 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 1267Which booker is Lyn with now?
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 13:41 #7877Senior Member

Posts: 164Lyn
Like stick skinny. If you like a little meat, might not be your thing.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 13:36 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 780There are pictures of her on erotic monkey. It's useless to describe physical appearances qualitatively, since any descriptive words are subject to wide interpretation.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 12:02 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 1267Seems like their agency merged with the likes of Booker Gray. They don't really have any exclusive Kgirl anymore.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 10:25 #7874Senior Member

Posts: 746Lyn.
To everyone who has seen her, just how skinny is Lyn? I recently got cleared to see her. I am looking to add a girl to my ATF rotation, and I have heard a lot of good things. The very skinny part gives me pause though, as I am not usually into super spinners. Is Lyn like 85-90 lbs with A cups and a her spine sticking out skinny? Or is she lean but fit? I can't seem to find any pics of her, and I can't search her here because she has a three-letter name.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 09:25 #7873Banned Member

Posts: 1258I understand now. Thanks for the clarification.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 19:48 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 164Best bods
I personally like skinny so Lyn is up there.
Previously it was Lacie on westside who was my ATF but she is long long long gone. Hyun Ah, Ariel from mid wilshire were great too.
But now we have so much BBFS going on that the entire market has shifted to 40 year olds who are very possibly also mothers. I don't think most of you guys understand that by shifting to BBFS, moms who have kids to feed are the type of people who are willing to do BBFS.
Therefore, we are no longer getting the hot millennials but the Gen X-ers.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 17:53 #7871Banned Member

Posts: 1258WIP. They are revising the website.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 13:14 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 746CA-kdolls: New site?
Did CA-Kdolls get a new site? CA-kdolls. Ch has been down for days.
-
04-07-22 09:25 #7869Banned Member

Posts: 1258While it is true that she has gone through several iterations over the years. Just as we all have.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
She has always been hot. Pre-pandemic she had a true runway model body and was very thin but still shapely. She has added a few pounds since her early Venus days but it is all healthy weight and in all the right places and she is in no way fat or out of shape. Personally I prefer this version over the previous skinny one. To each their own.
DanJanson - I'm curious as to who is on your current ATF list as the best bodies in the K-ingdom now?
-
04-06-22 15:29 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 164Elle
My question is. Did it seem like to anyone else that she gained 10+ lbs after the pandemic?
I booked thru cakdolls.
Originally Posted by Blip
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 11:27 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 73Elle / Venus. I saw her last week
She is definitely thin and on the skinny side. Best part of her routine is the unlimited BBBJ. She will keep going on until you tell her to stop. I unfortunately can't finish in a BBBJ, so she was down there for quite a bit. Had a great time and would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




