Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 1062 1562 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 31842
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23427

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she has been posting for the last week or so; different number though.

    Can anyone confirm this is actually her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6153365498/1
    That is her current phone number so I will say that is her.

  2. #23426

    London in Lebanon

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ville/78934330

    Avoid. Scary part of town, horrible attitude, trailer falling apart and stinking of feces.

    Oh, and she's about 20 yrs older than her photos, which are already old.

  3. #23425

    Nikki Lace

    Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she has been posting for the last week or so; different number though.

    Can anyone confirm this is actually her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6153365498/1

  4. #23424

    Angel Eyez

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersRum  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I've seen the same photos on Angel Eyez here in Nashville forever. I'd like her single best white knight and black knights here to go ahead and square off, and find out the truth about her before I commit time and possible resources. Her looks mighty tempting, are you saying that's fake, for instance? If so, do you have a real recent picture?
    Back in her Memphis days (and nights) she was a good bit thinner, almost too much so, but usually was an enthusiastic good time. Was always into the costumes.

    When she first added some pounds it looked to be all for the better. Then she moved east. I haven't seen her since.

    She's been at this game for quite a few years, has picked up some pounds, and it sounds like she may be growing tired of it all. I could be wrong, idk.

  5. #23423

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWane  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times with no issues. Sorry if you had a bad experience.
    I didn't say it was bad experience at all. Or rip off. I'd say underwhelming and disappointing. For the donation. Heavier with gut and not as curvy as pics and very un GFE. And semi rush to finish. . wouldn't repeat.

  6. #23422
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWane  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times with no issues. Sorry if you had a bad experience.
    Regardless since someone got ripped off that means the potential is definitely there for someone else to get ripped off. Glad you had a great experience someone else didn't.

  7. #23421

    You (didn't) see her

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    I never meet her before, I talked with her in Dec. Last year.

    She told me $$. 5 msog and a lot BBBJ.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/615-715-0686
    Disregard previous post. Sorry.

  8. #23420

    You saw her?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    I never meet her before, I talked with her in Dec. Last year.

    She told me $$. 5 msog and a lot BBBJ.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/615-715-0686
    You paid $250 for that? Was it worth it?

  9. #23419
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $400 if I wanted BBBJ, absolutely no. I can pay the neighbor girl 45 bucks and get. Or get the ol lady drunk and get it. Smmfh..
    WTF is wrong with this town?? That old hag should pay you to get laid! Glad you held your ground. We need to start starving these bitches.

  10. #23418

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and has a very nice body. Everything is covered so don't expect any GFE. I would recommend just because her body in K9 looks hot. $. 6 for hhr I would repeat but I prefer more of a GFE.

  11. #23417

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeBlue999  [View Original Post]
    Check the ripoff reports on March 5th.
    I've seen her 3 times with no issues. Sorry if you had a bad experience.

  12. #23416

    Ivy

    Has anyone seen her recently? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9014379260.

  13. #23415

    Angeleyez

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersRum  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I've seen the same photos on Angel Eyez here in Nashville forever. I'd like her single best white knight and black knights here to go ahead and square off, and find out the truth about her before I commit time and possible resources. Her looks mighty tempting, are you saying that's fake, for instance? If so, do you have a real recent picture?
    Seen her about a year ago. She wore a girdle that she refused to remove. Really sexy eyes, fresh and clean. No kissing but she states that in her ad. She tried but it I had whiskey dick and couldn't finish. Not sure I would repeat.

  14. #23414

    Angel Eyez: reality

    Okay, I've seen the same photos on Angel Eyez here in Nashville forever. I'd like her single best white knight and black knights here to go ahead and square off, and find out the truth about her before I commit time and possible resources. Her looks mighty tempting, are you saying that's fake, for instance? If so, do you have a real recent picture?

  15. #23413

    About Done With It, In The US

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $400 if I wanted BBBJ, absolutely no. I can pay the neighbor girl 45 bucks and get. Or get the ol lady drunk and get it. Smmfh.

    SparkXXX.
    Have you been out the country? I'm working out to get my body back just for foreign women. Had my passport for a year COVID bs dying down I got money I'm in the last years of my youth Colombia is the only thing I'm seeing. For $400 they're saying I can have 10 curvy attractive women and that's including a tip for every one of them I'm making that leap early May.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape