Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 31847
-
04-12-22 19:09 #23432Senior Member

Posts: 33Big night in Nashville
Hey mongers so I've been saving up for sometime to spend a night in Nashville and I'm trying to see as many girls as possible within my limit of 8 $. 50 . I'd really appreciate it if you guys replied or DM'd me your best dreams. Also if anyone is interested in a gb (with a lady friend or someone off the gator) hmu and I can arrange something at my hotel. Lmk what why'all got.
-
04-12-22 14:18 #23431Senior Member

Posts: 36I appreciate any advice
I like to return the favor, but I live (Central IL) in a barren wasteland for any hobbyist. In a couple weeks I'm going to my nephew's wedding close to Charlotte NC. On my way back home, plan to stay in Nashville TN. Being out of town, I think it is best for outcall. I did an advanced search on her, got nothing. What do you think? Any advice?
Elite Rose Carter.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elite-ro...shville-374793
Thanks & Stay Safe.
Carl63.
-
04-12-22 05:57 #23430Senior Member

Posts: 793Manchester provider
She has been discussed on this Nashville board and I believe it was in the escort thread. Pretty sure she had incall in Nashville a couple of times. Search Manchester for this thread and you will probably find the info you need.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:30 #23429Senior Member

Posts: 1656Speedy
Don't know her she has nice tits.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 12:08 #23428Senior Member

Posts: 95Manchester provider
Howdy, all. Curious if anyone has any intel or experience with this provider in Manchester. She posts regularly on Chatt and Nash STG. Unless I'm overlooking, nothing about her on these forums. Thanks why'all.
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...l/158577247935
-
04-10-22 10:01 #23427Senior Member

Posts: 793Nikki
That is her current phone number so I will say that is her.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 07:54 #23426Regular Member

Posts: 11London in Lebanon
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ville/78934330
Avoid. Scary part of town, horrible attitude, trailer falling apart and stinking of feces.
Oh, and she's about 20 yrs older than her photos, which are already old.
-
04-09-22 19:45 #23425Senior Member

Posts: 309Nikki Lace
Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she has been posting for the last week or so; different number though.
Can anyone confirm this is actually her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6153365498/1
-
04-09-22 12:31 #23424Senior Member

Posts: 237Angel Eyez
Back in her Memphis days (and nights) she was a good bit thinner, almost too much so, but usually was an enthusiastic good time. Was always into the costumes.
Originally Posted by ButtersRum
[View Original Post]
When she first added some pounds it looked to be all for the better. Then she moved east. I haven't seen her since.
She's been at this game for quite a few years, has picked up some pounds, and it sounds like she may be growing tired of it all. I could be wrong, idk.
-
04-09-22 08:02 #23423Senior Member

Posts: 419Victoria
I didn't say it was bad experience at all. Or rip off. I'd say underwhelming and disappointing. For the donation. Heavier with gut and not as curvy as pics and very un GFE. And semi rush to finish. . wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by BruceWane
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 17:07 #23422Banned Member

Posts: 555Regardless since someone got ripped off that means the potential is definitely there for someone else to get ripped off. Glad you had a great experience someone else didn't.
Originally Posted by BruceWane
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 16:52 #23421Senior Member

Posts: 1250You (didn't) see her
Disregard previous post. Sorry.
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 16:50 #23420Senior Member

Posts: 1250You saw her?
You paid $250 for that? Was it worth it?
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 13:34 #23419Senior Member

Posts: 357WTF is wrong with this town?? That old hag should pay you to get laid! Glad you held your ground. We need to start starving these bitches.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 13:30 #23418Senior Member

Posts: 178She's legit
She's legit and has a very nice body. Everything is covered so don't expect any GFE. I would recommend just because her body in K9 looks hot. $. 6 for hhr I would repeat but I prefer more of a GFE.
Originally Posted by Tre312
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





