Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 18329
-
04-09-22 19:03 #16184Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487HOLD THE LINE at 1021
Which is why we must HOLD THE LINE. No reason, whatsoever to give more then the standard we are paying now if they are not willing to accommodate for more, like, BBBJ. That cover shit is annoying as fuck and if they want an extra 20. Then lose the rubber, it's only fair.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
We are paying customers, we have demands just as well, if we're going to pay more then offer more. 140 I honestly think is enough for not only beat up pussy but for really practically half an hour of play or sometimes even less, for the less endowed, very horny, minuteman or too excited. I could blow within 5 minutes too knowing how much of an itch I have for some of these girls and they are honestly hot, dress the part and look quite delicious. But I've found a secret organic remedy that works for me and why I am able to go and truly gut them out for a pounding that can really last a full 30 min, so I get my money's worth. How many times we've seen reviews of guys on here who goes in, gets a long winded massage and then only last 10-15 of play and out the door you go. $140 is a lot for 30 of play, on top of a 70 house fee.
Again, hole the line so we can continue to get more bang for our buck. There's been a monger or 2 on here who's trying to be gullible and broke the line and tipped more, causing inflation, if they post on here stating such, call them out. It's this selfish attitude by some that ruins this for the rest of us. Go down to the CT board, they've shot themselves on the foot and now I've seen the asking price for tips are going in the 200's now, just imagine that when you're enjoying it at the steady price it is now.
Again, hold the line.
-
04-09-22 13:33 #16183Senior Member

Posts: 21211021 seems the go to, Angel's is very Hit or Miss. Smilers seems to be older set of girls and not a lot of reviews lately. Usually few reviews with no bad reviews tends to mean mongers do not want the place to busy or the girls egos inflated for higher tips than normal. My trips to 1021 the girls though very hot and accommodating which is a rare combination in a store front spa. They have been hitting for higher Tips. All three spas are very clean and well run. If you hit Smilers let me know how you do.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 13:11 #16182Senior Member

Posts: 112I see, I wasn't sure, just making sure it was where I thought. Just started dabbling into AMP's, 1021 has been a hit 3 for 3.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 09:52 #16181Senior Member

Posts: 2121Smilers otherwise known as North Main St has been reviewed and around for decades. Been shut down a couple times and just as covid hit reopened apparently under new management ad a FS spa. It's just up the street from angel spa which is 1071 but on the opposite side of the street.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 09:46 #16180Senior Member

Posts: 112Smilers?
Where is smilers? PM if we don't want to expose the exact location publicly.
Originally Posted by GoofShack
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 16:10 #16179Regular Member

Posts: 9Sds
Affirmative, at least it has been since I started going last August. The talent is really hit or miss though.
Originally Posted by MassageSamurai
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 15:28 #16178Senior Member

Posts: 160Smilers NMS SPA
Has smilers gone full service? Used to really enjoy the standard with TS back when it was NMS.
-
04-08-22 08:45 #16177Banned Member

Posts: 384This made my day!
Freaking hilarious!
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 11:41 #16176Senior Member

Posts: 283Yes
Many girls, love you long time.
Originally Posted by IrishRover55
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 21:24 #16175Banned Member

Posts: 384Great second post
C'Mon. Now.
Originally Posted by IrishRover55
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 09:49 #16174Regular Member

Posts: 14Any UTR massage in East Providence?
Please PM me! Thanks.
-
04-04-22 09:45 #16173Regular Member

Posts: 14UTR Massage in East Providence
Does anyone have contacts for UTR massage in East Providence! Please PM me! Thanks.
-
04-02-22 07:58 #16172Senior Member

Posts: 1251Yes
Yup, that's the address on Broad St.
Originally Posted by SoapDish
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 19:11 #16171Senior Member

Posts: 2111021 location
So is 1021 place literally just a door with 1021 on it? Drove by today. Send help. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ThundrThump
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 11:14 #16170Regular Member

Posts: 14Lemon at 1021
Great experience. Apparently a new crop arrived last week for a month-long rotation. I drew Lemon, an adorable, mid-30's looker, with medium sized naturals, strong broad shoulders. She was warm, accomodating and made me feel like she wanted to be with me. No beating around the Bush, straight to it after giving me the option of TS or massage. Spent some time dining at the why and she came 2-3 times in my mouth, which I found to be hot. Feeling her contract and cum with my tongue up her was almost enough for me. I disengaged and she accomodated all my requests. I didn; t ask for anal, and stayed away as she looked like she had been rough assfucked by someone at one point and was distended a little. I got the sense she might be willing for a fee, but I've found that usually AMP don; t offer that service. After we finished up and I felt drained she insisted on giving me a pretty good massage for the remaining time. Cl3 eaned me up again, dressed me and I was on my way with a smile. The other girl I passed in the hall I think was new as well, looked a but younger.








Reply With Quote





