Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 878 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 928 978 1378 1878 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 30311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17156
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned here before. She's real. She used to be on Seeking and then started doing body rubs with upgrades. When on seeking it was BBFS. I only saw once because as mentioned before her place was filthy and and you did it on a home day daybed with her big old dog on it with dirty linens. She's still doing rubs and advertises. She changed her name for that ad apparently. Her old roommate who has been talked about is April with the nice ass. Better options in my opinion.
    Was her place a studio in south end and she kept a live chicken in there too along with her old dog? If so I banged her off seeking and it was a very positive lay. Had to be over a year ago. Only time I ever got my giggity with a pit bull and a chicken glaring at my ass.

  2. #17155
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtKiller69  [View Original Post]
    Saw April earlier this year. At her apartment in uptown. Had to pay for parking which sucked. Session was okay but definitely didn't get the full hhr. Place was gross, like mentioned before. Bed was super gross but I brought a towel to place over it. Wouldn't repeat honestly. That ass is fat tho, I saw her in leggings and that was almost worth the trip. But I hate gross places, especially paying that much. YMMV as always.
    I saw her about a month ago, place was pretty clean and I parked where the row of warehouses were, no charge. Went for hhr was there maybe 2 hours, she was a little chatty. I didn't have anywhere to be so I hung out a little. I don't normally do that but thought what the hell.

  3. #17154
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I know this has been said numerous times but she is absolutely trash at communicating. I set something up with her a few months ago. She said she was on her way. No show. Obviously thinking with the little head today I decided to hit her up, she text back immediately and then radio silence. Again. Not even going to bother with her any longer.
    I don't even get responses anymore.

  4. #17153
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtKiller69  [View Original Post]
    Almost visited Tyler Rose recently. The lifestyle really has taken its toll on her. Never got to see her in her prime unfortunately. I didn't end up actually going through with the dream. But just a warning fellas she got hella upset when I decided to leave. Nothing ended up happening but just be safe out here.
    Who is Tyler Rose got a pic is it this Tyler? This Tyler was robbing mongers and dealers with her BF she was cool until he came from DC she a bad addict but last I heard she still got the booty just personality mucked up and demons are showing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tyler bba.jpg‎  

  5. #17152

    Camden Sucks

    I know this has been said numerous times but she is absolutely trash at communicating. I set something up with her a few months ago. She said she was on her way. No show. Obviously thinking with the little head today I decided to hit her up, she text back immediately and then radio silence. Again. Not even going to bother with her any longer.

  6. #17151

    Reports

    Saw April earlier this year. At her apartment in uptown. Had to pay for parking which sucked. Session was okay but definitely didn't get the full hhr. Place was gross, like mentioned before. Bed was super gross but I brought a towel to place over it. Wouldn't repeat honestly. That ass is fat tho, I saw her in leggings and that was almost worth the trip. But I hate gross places, especially paying that much. YMMV as always.

  7. #17150

    Reports

    Almost visited Tyler Rose recently. The lifestyle really has taken its toll on her. Never got to see her in her prime unfortunately. I didn't end up actually going through with the dream. But just a warning fellas she got hella upset when I decided to leave. Nothing ended up happening but just be safe out here.

  8. #17149

    Reports

    Saw Passion recently, she's staying off university doing incall in a hotel. Qv was a bean. Still has a stupid fat ass. Hovasback please PM me back. You mentioned something about her in a past report but my I lost access to my old account buttkiller23. She uses too much lube sometimes. The hotel was decent but I liked it better when I saw her at her place.

  9. #17148
    Quote Originally Posted by OCW110  [View Original Post]
    She's down to do pretty much anything you can think of, communicates well. But keep in mind she has serious demons so go at your own risk.
    Doesn't seem like it's worth that, thanks for the heads up.

  10. #17147
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned here before. She's real. She used to be on Seeking and then started doing body rubs with upgrades. When on seeking it was BBFS. I only saw once because as mentioned before her place was filthy and and you did it on a home day daybed with her big old dog on it with dirty linens. She's still doing rubs and advertises. She changed her name for that ad apparently. Her old roommate who has been talked about is April with the nice ass. Better options in my opinion.
    That would be a pass for me. That ass needs a good cleaning or bleached.

  11. #17146

    Intel? Tiff is such a common name among these people


  12. #17145

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHoncho76  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any good or bad experience with the below post? I've seen a lot of posts and am pretty sure she's real. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/102714483675
    He has been reviewed before and has a separate thread too.

    I visited her 3 times last year. The pics are real, may be a bit flattering. My issue was her incall apartment near uptown used to smell very bad with dog feces and just no cleaning I think. Also she kept increasing price on me. I think last I saw was 240 for hhr. I won't repeat but I can't say how have things went over last year.

  13. #17144

    B

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    How is she on her knees? I need a good BBBJ today.
    She's down to do pretty much anything you can think of, communicates well. But keep in mind she has serious demons so go at your own risk.

  14. #17143

    Good BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkOnyx  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She doesn't look nearly as good as her photos suggest (snapchat filters man) and when I saw her she was staying in not the best side of town. Room smells of smoke too. Rate wasn't too bad though and she aims to please.
    How is she on her knees? I need a good BBBJ today.

  15. #17142
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHoncho76  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any good or bad experience with the below post? I've seen a lot of posts and am pretty sure she's real. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/102714483675
    Yep, Crystal was her name before.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/2778189

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape