Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 877 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 927 977 1377 1877 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 30291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17151

    Reports

    Saw April earlier this year. At her apartment in uptown. Had to pay for parking which sucked. Session was okay but definitely didn't get the full hhr. Place was gross, like mentioned before. Bed was super gross but I brought a towel to place over it. Wouldn't repeat honestly. That ass is fat tho, I saw her in leggings and that was almost worth the trip. But I hate gross places, especially paying that much. YMMV as always.

  2. #17150

    Reports

    Almost visited Tyler Rose recently. The lifestyle really has taken its toll on her. Never got to see her in her prime unfortunately. I didn't end up actually going through with the dream. But just a warning fellas she got hella upset when I decided to leave. Nothing ended up happening but just be safe out here.

  3. #17149

    Reports

    Saw Passion recently, she's staying off university doing incall in a hotel. Qv was a bean. Still has a stupid fat ass. Hovasback please PM me back. You mentioned something about her in a past report but my I lost access to my old account buttkiller23. She uses too much lube sometimes. The hotel was decent but I liked it better when I saw her at her place.

  4. #17148
    Quote Originally Posted by OCW110  [View Original Post]
    She's down to do pretty much anything you can think of, communicates well. But keep in mind she has serious demons so go at your own risk.
    Doesn't seem like it's worth that, thanks for the heads up.

  5. #17147
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned here before. She's real. She used to be on Seeking and then started doing body rubs with upgrades. When on seeking it was BBFS. I only saw once because as mentioned before her place was filthy and and you did it on a home day daybed with her big old dog on it with dirty linens. She's still doing rubs and advertises. She changed her name for that ad apparently. Her old roommate who has been talked about is April with the nice ass. Better options in my opinion.
    That would be a pass for me. That ass needs a good cleaning or bleached.

  6. #17146

    Intel? Tiff is such a common name among these people


  7. #17145

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHoncho76  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any good or bad experience with the below post? I've seen a lot of posts and am pretty sure she's real. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/102714483675
    He has been reviewed before and has a separate thread too.

    I visited her 3 times last year. The pics are real, may be a bit flattering. My issue was her incall apartment near uptown used to smell very bad with dog feces and just no cleaning I think. Also she kept increasing price on me. I think last I saw was 240 for hhr. I won't repeat but I can't say how have things went over last year.

  8. #17144

    B

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    How is she on her knees? I need a good BBBJ today.
    She's down to do pretty much anything you can think of, communicates well. But keep in mind she has serious demons so go at your own risk.

  9. #17143

    Good BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkOnyx  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She doesn't look nearly as good as her photos suggest (snapchat filters man) and when I saw her she was staying in not the best side of town. Room smells of smoke too. Rate wasn't too bad though and she aims to please.
    How is she on her knees? I need a good BBBJ today.

  10. #17142
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHoncho76  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any good or bad experience with the below post? I've seen a lot of posts and am pretty sure she's real. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/102714483675
    Yep, Crystal was her name before.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/2778189

  11. #17141
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHoncho76  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any good or bad experience with the below post? I've seen a lot of posts and am pretty sure she's real. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/102714483675
    She's been mentioned here before. She's real. She used to be on Seeking and then started doing body rubs with upgrades. When on seeking it was BBFS. I only saw once because as mentioned before her place was filthy and and you did it on a home day daybed with her big old dog on it with dirty linens. She's still doing rubs and advertises. She changed her name for that ad apparently. Her old roommate who has been talked about is April with the nice ass. Better options in my opinion.

  12. #17140

    Yup B

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/140131624199 her reviews went way down hill but wow we look at the hot pix is it TGTBT.
    I am almost sure it is B. Her pics do look better but has she changed?

    As always use your big head and stay safe.

  13. #17139

    Krstn

    Anybody have any good or bad experience with the below post? I've seen a lot of posts and am pretty sure she's real. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/102714483675

  14. #17138

    Grandfathered

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering about that too? Contacted her about a Hhr visit which her ad said to do. Told me she doesn't do Hhr? Told me I could pay for the hour but I didn't have to use all my time. WTF?

    I'll pass. Seems like a headache.
    She must have grandfathered me. I've been seeing her for years.

    Here's another link where she advertised the 140 qv.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3118996

  15. #17137

    Got to be fake

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/355614539904 I ask it to send pic holding up 4 fingers no response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtk4ntiynznloty3ndfhzgfkzwzlyjiwzwfmymq0oda5ndyxndy.jpg.jpg‎   njqxnji3mzjjzdfmntzmywy3oda0mguyyty5y2i5mdq2ndnlodi.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape