Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 18414
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8889

    Wow little bit of a change from down south

    I'm in town for work so took a peek at the SBs in current NOVA market. Kinda wild! Last year I met a cute Chinese girl hosting up there and kept in touch. Want to say she was around 300-400 but she says she is hard 400/ hr now. Little to no rules, unrushed, looks better in shopped pics but not ugly. Thin, natural girls, and follows instructions. Not bad but I like constant change so looking for new, so I took a peek. O_O.

    Southern VA girls go about 500-600 top end with a few greedy ones going more but seeing 1000-2000 in NOVA is unthinkable. LOL! I have had a top tier traveling Hispanic girls above anything local but still never seen P worth more than 400. I do understand that somebody would have paid $600+ for what I had but still only paid 350/ hr. Only justify 1000+ for a top porn star or celebrity.

    Looks like a few NOVA SBs are levels above anything I've had. Just got to watch that line of what is higher quality and what is surgery / perfume on a pig. LOL! Even with 4+ hours I don't see paying more. Cheaper to date for real.

    I had above average girls down here where I can get 4-6 meetings for 1000-1500 a month, only paying hotel room each visit. Unrushed, few rules, and even some host. Problem is I value variety over long term so change it up or girls get old.

  2. #8888

    Hotgirrrll

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-4ea832745b50

    Scammers! So setup a date and she said she wanted to bring her GF. A little reluctant but said okay, after phone call. Both girls got came to my hotel, and both are smoking hot. They ask for ppm right away. Said that I'll give half now. They took it and ran out the door. Lucky I already had plans to use the same room for another SB, but lost out on half ppm. So avoid guys.

  3. #8887

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Was easy to communicate with and straight to the point. Can't host, would need advance notice to get a nanny. Seeking 500 per meet. I didn't feel like it was worth it so I wished her well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-3070a63f680d
    Agreed. Nice person and sort of cute, but lots of tats and 40 extra pounds from pregnancy. Overpriced at 500.

  4. #8886

    Bartender

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-ea69a78fe5bb

    Anyone tap this? Met last year for a m&g. That was it. Cuter in person.

  5. #8885

    Pennie

    Just another scammer looking to sell pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-387c4daefa7c

  6. #8884
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter  [View Original Post]
    I think anal is out (at least it was) but she dislikes cover. She encourages BBFS and had no issue with CIP or CIM. Still not worth more than 300. She has a history of GPS affliction that comes and goes depending on her needs.
    My bad, must've been thinking about someone else. My apologies.

  7. #8883
    I can vouch for the open menu, met her not too long ago, and bbfscip with video. She was game for rougher stuff, but that isn't my style. She even agree to rimming, but never follow up on it. I would say she a little rude over text but submissive once she in the room. Her pics are a little glamorize, so not worth repeating for her price range.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter  [View Original Post]
    I think anal is out (at least it was) but she dislikes cover. She encourages BBFS and had no issue with CIP or CIM. Still not worth more than 300. She has a history of GPS affliction that comes and goes depending on her needs.

  8. #8882

    Very open

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    And I'm pretty sure the reports on her was she's somewhat limited on what she does / doesn't allow. I don't think BBFS is on the table, amongst other things.
    I think anal is out (at least it was) but she dislikes cover. She encourages BBFS and had no issue with CIP or CIM. Still not worth more than 300. She has a history of GPS affliction that comes and goes depending on her needs.

  9. #8881
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Meanwhile everyone used to get her for three a year ago.
    And I'm pretty sure the reports on her was she's somewhat limited on what she does / doesn't allow. I don't think BBFS is on the table, amongst other things.

  10. #8880
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Meanwhile everyone used to get her for three a year ago.
    Yeah, right. Who is dropping this type of cash. It's like Anne. I was banging for 400 to 500 for several months and then I took a break. She asked for 1 k.

    Seriously, she's cute but not 1 k.

  11. #8879
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-0cc54559efd0

    Damn, pixie wants 800. Damn, I guess there are a lot of dudes willing to drop 800 as the new 300.
    Meanwhile everyone used to get her for three a year ago.

  12. #8878
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her. She's definitely a pro just visiting the area and trying to line up a bunch of John's.

    As soon as she sent her pics I just deleted her number. Fucking fat and nasty. 2 k. Shit she needs to pay me.
    WTF are you talking about? Fat & nasty? [Deleted by Admin]She's fine as hell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4E61AD02-7609-48E6-93F6-A87E57CC70FA.jpg‎   B7970D65-FA29-4FEF-A9C8-4D2FAD86CD88.jpg‎  

  13. #8877

    SweetieJ

    She initiated, and I responded. Thought it was a bot or scam at first. Sounds DTF, haven't asked any money yet, open for M&G, video call, shared a bunch of pictures after going to text, so on. Very limited convo, so still not sure. Anyhow, she's chubby and I don't have time to go after another one, since I have 3-4 good quality SBs atm. If anyone wants to give it a try go for it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-0cde5f4f26b4

  14. #8876
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    No info as it pertains to her being a SB, but I remember when she first popped up, I looked into her and found on a Russian porn sharing site some screenshots that had her in it. Couldn't find the actual footage unfortunately, though I did try. Was 100% sure it was her due to that mole under her lip matching with screenshot.
    Half Indian / Half White. Definitely not into porn. Gorgeous in looks and personality.

  15. #8875
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Any of these women that think it's impressive to show a pic of themselves carrying LV shopping bags are bound to be A. Insecure AF and B. Think they world revolves around them. You likely dodged a bullet with that one anyway.
    I heard from her as well, she mentioned 2 k. I said for the week, multiple visits? She said we could work something out. Doubtful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape