Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 1078 1578 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 24049
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15394

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    You have a link to Ryan Conner, she'll be in town soon?
    It was a latin crapshoot using Ryan Conners photos. Maybe if you closed your eyes you might've been able to pretend the real woman in the ad is Ryan Conner. As for links and dates, the real Ryan Conner posts pretty regularly on Twitter. She was scheduled to come to DC last month, but I can't confirm if she actually arrived.

  2. #15393

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    In have been seeing this add but no info on this anywhere, but the picture seems to be same.

    Every time.

    https://callescort.org/571-554-2900
    Pics are of Sophie who used to post together with Aubrey. Not sure if this particular ad, using the name CJ, is really Sophie or someone is using Sophie's pics. She also did doubles with Krissy for a few days. I saw her passed out on Krissy's couch at that time from a drug use, so I ended up doing a session with Krissy instead. Here are some older pics from posts when she was going by Sophie. Nice looking gal. I wouldn't mind seeing her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8bc646c0fbebdaa322f7e901b9a096d6_f.jpg‎   691019ad6651e0d1ef090abeb6e31cb2_f.jpg‎   IMG_6785.JPG‎   311275fc0ecd72110cd567ab6369ddd3_f.jpg‎  

  3. #15392

    Susie says the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Like you said there is no history. Phone ends in 2900 and there is only 2 ads one is deactivated. You would be taking one for the Team. I have learned to avoid these type of encounters. The odds of probability are stacked against you. Good luck. If you do decide to go let us know how your dream went.
    Yes susie is the name in the ad, I have been seeing her her for about 8 months and still no review kind a fishy to me.

    I won't be taking that route. She looks like aubrey that girl provide the GFE service but now she is not around anymore.

    Not sure what the deal is. Oh well there will be more in the pound soon. Thanks guys.

  4. #15391

    Ryan Conner

    Quote Originally Posted by BrockSampson  [View Original Post]
    I was getting desperate enough to take the plunge. FYI: pics show up in other provider ads with different phone numbers in other parts of the country. A lot of these crap shoots aren't trying anymore. I saw one with pornstar / escort Ryan Conner the other day.
    You have a link to Ryan Conner, she'll be in town soon?

  5. #15390

    I don't recall where I saw it.

    It might have been an EB review on her old number. I will admit I have only seen 1 review despite her offering open menu. She also used to post on tryst.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you could help out the fellow member with your info. I did my Internet search before posting my comment. I stick to my rules.

    Stay safe.

  6. #15389

    No Susie in the search function

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    They said she is legit. Her name is susie if you want to search.
    Maybe you could help out the fellow member with your info. I did my Internet search before posting my comment. I stick to my rules.

    Stay safe.

  7. #15388

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...w/787634123951

    Went to see this one. Was in my radar because of previous review about.

    So she was in woodbridge area. Text to setup got to location gave me the.

    Room number went in there she was a short latina with belly fat nothing.

    Like the picture and had full net body suit on I guess to hide the fat. Face.

    Lots of make up so looked pretty. Had her the don $. Told me no CBJ with this.

    If I meed one its extra. I was like what? Little head said whatever I was allready.

    Horny LOL. She got on all four and start twerking and gave me the cover and lube.

    I hard and go in and I smell a odor and before that she try to rush me and it.

    Was just too distant and the bed was a soda that becomes bed so it was hurting my.

    Knee I knew I was blew anything and so I just left. Will not visit her again because you.

    Get way more for that money and without the smell. Damage was $. 20.
    I was getting desperate enough to take the plunge. FYI: pics show up in other provider ads with different phone numbers in other parts of the country. A lot of these crap shoots aren't trying anymore. I saw one with pornstar / escort Ryan Conner the other day.

  8. #15387

    Someone already posted review of her

    They said she is legit. Her name is susie if you want to search.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Like you said there is no history. Phone ends in 2900 and there is only 2 ads one is deactivated. You would be taking one for the Team. I have learned to avoid these type of encounters. The odds of probability are stacked against you. Good luck. If you do decide to go let us know how your dream went.

  9. #15386

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    In have been seeing this add but no info on this anywhere, but the picture seems to be same.

    Every time.

    https://callescort.org/571-554-2900
    Like you said there is no history. Phone ends in 2900 and there is only 2 ads one is deactivated. You would be taking one for the Team. I have learned to avoid these type of encounters. The odds of probability are stacked against you. Good luck. If you do decide to go let us know how your dream went.

  10. #15385

  11. #15384

    Three finger photo verification

    Here's another one. Initialy requested a single photo for verification. Then requested a photo with me holding up three digits. I deided it wasnt worth it since the provder has zero reviews, and no way to know whether the photos or person are real. Glad I didn't send my real photo with the initial request.

    571*4638

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/tysons/21058895.html

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    So I contacted this ms bliss person who said she has a light screening process. She wanted. And get this. A photo of my face holding up two fingers, another holding up 3 fingers, and another one holding up all 5 fingers. THREE photos! What kinda bullshit is this? I stopped responding after I got that message because it's ridiculous.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/791222966265

  12. #15383

    Bella

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...w/787634123951

    Went to see this one. Was in my radar because of previous review about.

    So she was in woodbridge area. Text to setup got to location gave me the.

    Room number went in there she was a short latina with belly fat nothing.

    Like the picture and had full net body suit on I guess to hide the fat. Face.

    Lots of make up so looked pretty. Had her the don $. Told me no CBJ with this.

    If I meed one its extra. I was like what? Little head said whatever I was allready.

    Horny LOL. She got on all four and start twerking and gave me the cover and lube.

    I hard and go in and I smell a odor and before that she try to rush me and it.

    Was just too distant and the bed was a soda that becomes bed so it was hurting my.

    Knee I knew I was blew anything and so I just left. Will not visit her again because you.

    Get way more for that money and without the smell. Damage was $. 20.

  13. #15382

    Any one seen this one?

    In have been seeing this add but no info on this anywhere, but the picture seems to be same.

    Every time.

    https://callescort.org/571-554-2900

  14. #15381

  15. #15380

    Right answer!

    You gave her the right answer by giving her the one with just one finger. The middle one! What a bunch of BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    So I contacted this ms bliss person who said she has a light screening process. She wanted. And get this. A photo of my face holding up two fingers, another holding up 3 fingers, and another one holding up all 5 fingers. THREE photos! What kinda bullshit is this? I stopped responding after I got that message because it's ridiculous.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/791222966265

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape