Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 3088
-
04-23-22 10:05 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 61April 23 is an interesting holiday
Today is "National Vagina Appreciation Day."
Really.
-
04-22-22 22:18 #2682Regular Member

Posts: 17Why watch porn??
The price of Pussy has gone up!
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 22:45 #2681Banned Member

Posts: 466Isn't it all free now? Pornhub, Redtube, Youporn.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 18:09 #2680Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977We really bottomed out
You guys watch porn? Why?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 17:59 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 423Theporndude
If you google "the porn dude" the website will have all legit porn sites including some OF video. I'd link the site but not sure if allowed to here.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 14:31 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 3338Porn sites
Does anyone have a good porn site? I use xhamster the most, but they stopped allowing downloads a while back, and now to upload you have to give them verified I'd, which I am not doing. It was a great place to share. Motherless is another one I used to use, but I've gotten kicked off before. It is also slow. I really liked one called hush-hush, it had free content, photos, and then a companion site hushx, which was video. IT also is now defunct.
Really looking for a place to share and get freebies.
-
03-29-22 14:39 #2677Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Harmony Temple
If you have a strap on, ketamines, piss play, pegging, BDSM, spongebob fetish, your girl is harmony temple https://www.slixa.com/california/los...armony-temple..
Originally Posted by TheWhiteWabbit
[View Original Post]
I am sure for like 2 k she will draw your dick all you want. You should prolly get a hotel room her incall is nasty as her face.
-
03-29-22 13:52 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 43Looking for particular artistic ASMR experience
Hey I recently came across a website called Voyeur Dolls which is mostly just women drawing this guy's dick, and I guess I found my new kink because I am into it and would really love to recreate that experience. Anybody have any suggestions about how to go about finding something like this? I think ideally it would be a real artist / art student who would draw my dick. Ideally she'd help me finish at the end, but not touch actually necessary, but mostly I want her to really focus on my dick and sketch it to the best of her ability. I was thinking of posting on craigslist and saying no touch, but I wasn't sure if that was sketchy. Any thoughts? Thanks.
-
03-28-22 16:00 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 491Sex clubs
Hey everyone, any descent sex clubs / parties you could recommend in LA?
-
03-27-22 21:27 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 7266Damn, ya'll see the presidents son Hunter in those pics with european hookes, all kinds of white substances and etc. Whoa!
-
03-26-22 17:43 #2673Regular Member

Posts: 2Scammers
I can't believe how many scammers are on all these sites in LA, OC and IE, are people that stupid to just pay these deposits, is there a list that we could label them, but then again I answer my question.
-
03-26-22 12:38 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 576Danish for Breakfast
I suggest you look and post here:
Originally Posted by Potato1
[View Original Post]
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...650-Copenhagen
-
03-26-22 11:43 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 256Copenhagen
Lived there for a couple years, fantastic city. Their laws on the practice are lax. It's legal, you can run a brothel but you can only charge for the room, you can't make money off the providers, no pimps. Because of this, it is easy to find and heavily advertised. Anywhere you see a red light in a window, it can be had inside, just go in you will be greeted. Problem there is you don't know what you're getting. There are services that cater to tourist but they were pretty expensive as I recall. From the main train station walk along Istedgade for about 4 or 5 blocks. There a sex shops and topless bars along that street. People are super helpful and open about sex, just ask someone in on of the bars or shops. Tell them you are looking for Danish girls and they will tell you where you can find them. I will say though, the hot Danish girls are expensive. Don't know how much print media there is in Denmark now, they are pretty progressive tech wise, but the smaller papers always had ads for girls and there are random flyers at the train station and on the streets. It's fun hunt, enjoy your visit.
Originally Posted by Potato1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 21:03 #2670Regular Member

Posts: 24Copenhagen recommendations
Any mongers here been out to Copenhagen and have recommendations? Looking for the fine Dane babes that the vikings definitely took back home that don't break the bank.
-
02-25-22 01:37 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 346Visiting 2/25 -26 from Orlando
Hi gents:
I am at the LAX area for two days and hope you guys can guide me in the right direction / hook me up.
Of course, when you are in orlando, I will help you out.
Seeking small Asian, we don't have this in Orl, just in parlors, and I don't care for that.
Preferably for a visit at my hotel!!
Thank you so very much.











Reply With Quote





