Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 670 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 720 770 1170 1670 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 33235
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #23200

    Simple answer

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Next time you see her, could you ask her something for me? Her Incall 1 hour is 350, but her 2 hours is 750 (over double the price for double the time). But in her outcall, her hourly is 500, but her 2 hours is 800, or a lot less than double for double the time.

    Just curious.
    Obviously a new math graduate D Nut. Should be a lot more of that in the near future. Stay tuned!

  2. #23199
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She looks good! Alert Ares25 since he needs a replacement for leighbby.
    Love will be in the air.

  3. #23198

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    With Leighbby being out of business I needed a new #1 as leighbby held that for two years running. As I love spinners Amber Meadow has been high on my favorite list. But after recent visit she is my new #1. All her drama is gone. She's turned very reliable and professional and clean. And she has a great body and look. And knows how to service you any way you enjoy. A real pleasing spinner.

    Did I say she has a fantastic bidy! We've continued to connect better and better after a rocky start and now have a great relationship with great sex.

    Anyway. She's my new #1 and highly recommend. Did I say her body is as hot as fuck!

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsized-amber
    She looks good! Alert Ares25 since he needs a replacement for leighbby.

  4. #23197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    With Leighbby being out of business I needed a new #1 as leighbby held that for two years running. As I love spinners Amber Meadow has been high on my favorite list. But after recent visit she is my new #1. All her drama is gone. She's turned very reliable and professional and clean. And she has a great body and look. And knows how to service you any way you enjoy. A real pleasing spinner.

    Did I say she has a fantastic bidy! We've continued to connect better and better after a rocky start and now have a great relationship with great sex.

    Anyway. She's my new #1 and highly recommend. Did I say her body is as hot as fuck!

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsized-amber
    Next time you see her, could you ask her something for me? Her Incall 1 hour is 350, but her 2 hours is 750 (over double the price for double the time). But in her outcall, her hourly is 500, but her 2 hours is 800, or a lot less than double for double the time.

    Just curious.

  5. #23196

    Amber Meadow

    With Leighbby being out of business I needed a new #1 as leighbby held that for two years running. As I love spinners Amber Meadow has been high on my favorite list. But after recent visit she is my new #1. All her drama is gone. She's turned very reliable and professional and clean. And she has a great body and look. And knows how to service you any way you enjoy. A real pleasing spinner.

    Did I say she has a fantastic bidy! We've continued to connect better and better after a rocky start and now have a great relationship with great sex.

    Anyway. She's my new #1 and highly recommend. Did I say her body is as hot as fuck!

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsized-amber

  6. #23195

    Will Be Hard To Find A Review On Her

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeJohn7889  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for Sophie hoping to find some information on this one https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet However, I have found zippo that I can connect to this Sophie. Does anyone have intel they can share or review that I missed? Thanks in advance.

    DoeJohn7889.
    Probably not going to be any reviews on this site of her. She charges a deposit. I pass on those girls 100% of the time. Read through the posts on deposits. Most of us on this board won't pay them. We skip right past those chicks.

  7. #23194

    Hmmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    That's saffy your right. She will rip you off look at the reviews bad news. Bad part of town guys were hanging out in ghetto.
    Daffy never ripped me off. I enjoyed each of my visits with her.

  8. #23193

    Hello kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    That is not Hello kitty.

    I forget her name.

    But she is one to avoid by all means.

    This is Hello Kitty with the Tattoos.
    She ripped off guys years ago with high donation. She's dangerous was with LEO then turned and was in lockup for long time. Very dangerous.

  9. #23192

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at it this morning. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=618677211998009.
    That's saffy your right. She will rip you off look at the reviews bad news. Bad part of town guys were hanging out in ghetto.

  10. #23191

    Sophie SoSweet

    I did a search for Sophie hoping to find some information on this one https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet However, I have found zippo that I can connect to this Sophie. Does anyone have intel they can share or review that I missed? Thanks in advance.

    DoeJohn7889.

  11. #23190
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    It always surprises me when a guy does research, finds reports if thievery, cash-and-dash, bait-and-switch, etc. , and still asks for anyone with a positive experience just to have an excuse to see a provider.

    If you really want to, go! The reviews are just that; reviews of someone else's experience. It's not a binding contract that says you can't see her. You don't need anyone giving you an excuse to go see or not see someone.

    You want to see her despite reports of crooked behavior. Go. Do it. Hope you have a good time. But if you don't, well, you'll know to listen to the board more than your peepee next time.
    And be sure to report back when she robs you LOL.

  12. #23189
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    Of course back in the day everything was cheaper. Absolutely everything is more expensive now. Including pussy. It was nice when you could get some for 50 or 60 of course. But now you got to expect to cough up at least 120-200. Now I know 300 or more is just ridiculous for the vast majority of these chicks. That's only reserved for the best of the best for someone you click with and have a great time with in this area anyway. But you can't expect to pay 50 or so for pussy anymore unless the chick is just a straight tweeker.
    Actually no. You don't have to expect to pay 120-200. Back In the day. It was 5 years ago. Not 50. At that rate of inflation you'd be paying 1 k by 2030. You, as the consumer have more power than you know. You can dictate the prices by what you're willing to pay, or you can allow them to dictate the prices. That's why I got out of it. It reached a point of not being worth it to me. I guess I'm not as desperate as some. Also. 40 - or 300. It's probably still a tweeker. So may as well go with the 40 dollar tweeker.

  13. #23188

    Reasonable vs unreasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    Of course back in the day everything was cheaper. Absolutely everything is more expensive now. Including pussy. It was nice when you could get some for 50 or 60 of course. But now you got to expect to cough up at least 120-200. Now I know 300 or more is just ridiculous for the vast majority of these chicks. That's only reserved for the best of the best for someone you click with and have a great time with in this area anyway. But you can't expect to pay 50 or so for pussy anymore unless the chick is just a straight tweeker.
    Agreed, I get 120-200, but when there's girls are offering less and charging 4-500 that's where things get ridiculous in my opinion.

  14. #23187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on her other then the one report I found in Dayton which said she was a thief. She had in Cincinnati skg a while emailed her and now 2 months later hear back from her. When I first responded I didn't think about checking her out in any of Rip off sections. When she responded back I did check her out. I responded to he e-mail saying sorry but I came across a report from the Dayton area that you were a theif. She claims she has never operated out of Dayton. Just wonder if there was any positive feed back before I blow her off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thwack  [View Original Post]
    I'll give you feedback. She and her pimp robbed me. If you want robbed, call her.
    It always surprises me when a guy does research, finds reports if thievery, cash-and-dash, bait-and-switch, etc. , and still asks for anyone with a positive experience just to have an excuse to see a provider.

    If you really want to, go! The reviews are just that; reviews of someone else's experience. It's not a binding contract that says you can't see her. You don't need anyone giving you an excuse to go see or not see someone.

    You want to see her despite reports of crooked behavior. Go. Do it. Hope you have a good time. But if you don't, well, you'll know to listen to the board more than your peepee next time.

  15. #23186

    Thief

    I'll give you feedback. She and her pimp robbed me. If you want robbed, call her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on her other then the one report I found in Dayton which said she was a thief. She had in Cincinnati skg a while emailed her and now 2 months later hear back from her. When I first responded I didn't think about checking her out in any of Rip off sections. When she responded back I did check her out. I responded to he e-mail saying sorry but I came across a report from the Dayton area that you were a theif. She claims she has never operated out of Dayton. Just wonder if there was any positive feed back before I blow her off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape